Cari Champion on ESPN First Take....

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in From the Cheap Seats
Already know I'm a get the "who watches First Take anymore" comment but who cares, I have to voice my dismay for Cari Champion as host she's just horrible bro... Aside from her rooting for the hometown squad Lakers, she just wrecks my nerves in everyway, everyday... She stutters, she ? up on guest names and athletes all the time, she's always ad-libbing on some Jim Jones early dipset ? at the wrong time. The main problem I have with her is that she cuts people off constantly and she talks over people and is too damn loud at that... its rude and slightly disrespectful...

She's really not that bomb either, she looks like a regular Cali chick for you dudes who thinks she's bad, she's maybe a 7.8... Her looks aren't good enough for me to look past how ? of a host she is for the show... It's apparent that Stephen A and Skip usually dont give too much of a care about her, they barely try to recognize any of her opinions usually and just keep talking on... Charissa Thompson ? Cari as a host, idk how she couldn't have gotten that gig off of her... Cari is young tho and she may be able to improve as a host but will she have the time because its obvious that she struggles at this job,

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop watching.

She'll go away.

I promise.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Lmfao I guess u feel my pain
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    I like the show, she sucks at the show... That's the deal
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A and Skip are tired. They play the same role and repeat the same script over and over. That's the main reason why no one watches First Take anymore.

The fact that they have an attractive black women hosting is a plus IMO. It allows me to get through a topic or 2 before I get bored and move to the next channel.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn she ain't defend bean enough and now ? going after her speech, character and looks....
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried to watch the show a couple of weeks ago for about 5 minutes or so, and I felt like the dude in the Klondike commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxC9-PJfyKo
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Stephen A and Skip are tired. They play the same role and repeat the same script over and over. That's the main reason why no one watches First Take anymore.

The fact that they have an attractive black women hosting is a plus IMO. It allows me to get through a topic or 2 before I get bored and move to the next channel.

Damn, I have been noticing Skip being more silent than he used to be... Stephen A isn't tired he carries the whole show, he loves the sound of his own voice.. Skip doesn't really go off anymore, u can tell he gets irritated a lot more too I think
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    damn she ain't defend bean enough and now ? going after her speech, character and looks....

Nah bro she's been killing me since day 1, there was a cari thread a min ago but she's been killing me so much I had to reup on her
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah bro she's been killing me since day 1, there was a cari thread a min ago but she's been killing me so much I had to reup on her

lmao I feel you
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn, I have been noticing Skip being more silent than he used to be... Stephen A isn't tired he carries the whole show, he loves the sound of his own voice.. Skip doesn't really go off anymore, u can tell he gets irritated a lot more too I think

The show is always really dry this time of the year, they have no football and no basketball to talk about so they gotta talk about random ? or the same ? each episode... They really should get time off and come back when football season starts
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't this thread done already?

And I've only watched that ? twice in the last two years...the day after the Heat won chips, just to see what excuses Skip would make.

Both times he looked like he was about to cry. I had my fill after that. ? that show.
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yea...she's trash
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's annoying as ? . Holly rob was on the show today I forgot she was there.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nikkas ? me with this ? ...

"That's why NOBODY watches that ? no more, I was watching yesterday and that ? nikka Skip said Lebron was overrated... I can't wait to see what Skip says about Lebron tomorrow."

24247619.jpg

The bolded especially kills me.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dana Jacobsen,Don Bell,Cindy brunson>>>>>>>Cari champion
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited July 2013
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Cari is a little annoying.

When SAS is in the middle of making a point and the cam is on him, you can hear her in the background like "yep, yep...uh huh, right on, Lakers, etc".

Its iike at times she has nothing to add on the topic but tries to add something anyway and resorts to "yep, yep...uh huh, right on, Lakers, etc".

My exact point... That trick adlibs for Stephen A. All the time, He tries to give her hints to ? bc you know he hates interrupting but she just keeps going on.... She cut Billy Bob Thornton off in the middle of a compelling point about sports today, I was like hell no does she know who my dude is, I know the producers ain't tellin her to do that ? ... She needs to step her game up, I bet ESPN gave her 1 of those 6th rounder non-guaranteed contract type deals

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She isn't any different than any other host on there in my opinion. It's just the show like some have stated has gotten kind of stale because you know what these fools are gonna say now.

All the people that have been on the show or hosted are heavily biased as ? and this show along with ESPN to be truthfully honest these last 8 or 9 years lets there media personalities be biased instead of reporting the facts because most consumers/viewers buy into the B.S.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last few times i watched skip barely spoke and steven A talked ? the whole time
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cari old ass is my wifey, chill yall..
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as that ? is concerned, she's wack..in every aspect. But first take ain't ? either.... cold pizza >>>>>