Options
    EA signs new college football deal
    m.gamespot.com/news/ea-signs-new-college-football-deal-6411751
    What he said

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »
    College Hoops was the GOAT Bball game. As Long as that comes back Its a must Cop. College Hoops 2k8 still going for likr 80 bucks smh

? , I still play that game to this day, it still goes hard for being 5 or 6 years old. I got that at a Gamestop used for $20 in 2009. If they came out with another College Hoops, I'd pick that up in a heartbeat.

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does 2k update College Hoops 2k8 to match the players currently in college or is it done through like fan forums and stuff?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EA has been slacking on there sports games overall (I don't play NHL or MLB games, so I don't know about those). I hope 2K tries to do an NFL game when EASports licensing agreement is up with the NFL &NFLPA.

Didn't a bunch of fans file a class action Lawsuit against EA a few years ago over the Madden franchise being so stagnant?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EA has been slacking on there sports games overall (I don't play NHL or MLB games, so I don't know about those). I hope 2K tries to do an NFL game when EASports licensing agreement is up with the NFL &NFLPA.

Didn't a bunch of fans file a class action Lawsuit against EA a few years ago over the Madden franchise being so stagnant?

NHL games are pretty good and their MLB games were as well. those 2 and FIFA were really their biggest games quality wise
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think we're close to some major schools disassociating themselves with the NCAA completely. They really don't need them. NCAA should just pay the players though.

I wish EA or 2K didn't have exclusive right to any sport game though, the competition would bring out the best in each other.

I wasn't getting this years version of NCAA I was gonna wait until the next gen but now I might have to cop this just cuz. I've been playing NCAA Football since it was Bill Walsh Football in the early 90's.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NHL is money every year since like 08, best sports game on the market easy