Options
2»

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    ? that leg dragging ?

Get a life off the Internet you ? simping ?

This can't be real, ? simping a ?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    ? that leg dragging ?

Get a life off the Internet you ? simping ?

This can't be real, ? simping a ?

He either was simping a ? or got a ? by one I forget what it was, I just remember a thread a while back of this dude getting clowned, and he got the nerve to call anyone a ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    hated dude but always respected his game.

plus the ass whipping he put on Kobe in that finals was Great
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their ? ass emotional Laker fans who dickride one player and think everybody else is average compared to him what do you expect? Didn't Shaq give Pierce the nickname "The Truth" when he was a Laker while Pierce was shattin on Kobe? Yea I think so

So everybody that don't like the Celtics are Lakers fans? ? out here. LOL @ calling someone emotional yet mad because the Lakers are the best franchise int he NBA. Lakers haters wish their favorite team had it like that. Props to pierce and the Celtics though. The side burns used to cook.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Their ? ass emotional Laker fans who dickride one player and think everybody else is average compared to him what do you expect? Didn't Shaq give Pierce the nickname "The Truth" when he was a Laker while Pierce was shattin on Kobe? Yea I think so

So everybody that don't like the Celtics are Lakers fans? ? out here. LOL @ calling someone emotional yet mad because the Lakers are the best franchise int he NBA. Lakers haters wish their favorite team had it like that. Props to pierce and the Celtics though. The side burns used to cook.

The ? are you talking about? I was pointing out Laker fans trying to be funny, and you being a Laker fan from another side of the country caught feelings like the ? ass that you are
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate him but respect him. We had some great battles.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Respect to Pierce who to be honest was slightly underrated because he didnt have a over the rim kind of game and kind of got lost in the shuffle among younger fans when Wade,Carmelo,Bron,dwight,and paul came around. But I appreciate this ? ? and his many clutch shots against Miami were ? annoying. Sad to see him out a C's jersey but happy he in brooklyn.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? Rant?

LOL I'm just playing with yall.

PP is the 2nd greatest Celtic of all time behind bird.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    busy weekend ima post more vids later in his prime he could score from all ova da court post game, midrange, slashin nd a deadly 3 pointer his skill set was almost unmatched especially in da triple threat his footwork was nasty
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Top 10 players of the 00s (00-09), Top 10 SF of all time
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSLHigfTOm0

if he woulda had a decent 1st half he coulda ran off a smooth 60 points lls but here's Pierce's 48 point game 46 of em in da 2nd half nd overtime after startin off da game 1-16 from da field

I forgot Joe Johnson played for the Celtics. Bet u at one point, you where wishing yall kept him
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Bill Russell and John Havlicek>>>
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul pierce has a mean stiff arm!!
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Top 10 players of the 00s (00-09), Top 10 SF of all time
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSLHigfTOm0

if he woulda had a decent 1st half he coulda ran off a smooth 60 points lls but here's Pierce's 48 point game 46 of em in da 2nd half nd overtime after startin off da game 1-16 from da field

I forgot Joe Johnson played for the Celtics. Bet u at one point, you where wishing yall kept him
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Bill Russell and John Havlicek>>>

hell yea usually teams dont give up on players 48 games in da season smh although da trade pickin up Tony Delk nd Rodney Rodgers helped us get to da conference finals dat year for future years dat ? haunted me cuz Pierce's best player after Toine got traded was Ricky Davis i always have dat "wat if Joe Johnson stayed a celtic nd developed like he did wit da suns nd hawks" ? crossin my mind him nd Pierce in their primes woulda been a nasty 1-2 punch
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSvcN0XLJ6M

vintage Pierce mane around da time i started becoming a huge fan
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    highly underrated. always respected his game. still remember when he hit that clutch shot over al harrington while he was talking ? to him lol
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is this "ass whooping" pierce gave kobe in 08 that y'all keep talking about?

kobe arguably had a better finals(it wasn't as clear cut as y'all make it) but Paul had the better team, that's why they won.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    what is this "ass whooping" pierce gave kobe in 08 that y'all keep talking about?

kobe arguably had a better finals(it wasn't as clear cut as y'all make it) but Paul had the better team, that's why they won.

i wouldnt call it an ass whoopin either but Kobe didnt play well against us in dat series no matter how u slice it
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell the truth, Axel, you gon' cry when you see Pierce in that brooklyn jersey in Boston for the first time?

Be honest nikka. Don't run to the car.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Tell the truth, Axel, you gon' cry when you see Pierce in that brooklyn jersey in Boston for the first time?

ima be salty as hell i kno dat much da crowd should give him a standin ovation nd cheer him everytime he scores anything else would be uncivilized
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ima be salty as hell i kno dat much da crowd should give him a standin ovation nd cheer him everytime he scores anything else would be uncivilized

Nah, they should cheer him in the beginning, but that's it.

Foh, cheering for the opposition throughout the game.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Nah, they should cheer him in the beginning, but that's it.

Foh, cheering for the opposition throughout the game.

nah ? dat he aint just an opponent dude is a legend who put in 15 years of hard work dat didnt wanna leave, he needs to be cheered everytime he scores aint like it was a ? who was there 4 years nd demanded a trade
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I'll be at that game, I know I ain't booin him at any point, matter fact I want to see him light us up, like I said Im not so sure about that Brooklyn team, but I'm pulling for them out the east