Comic-Con Trailer: The Walking Dead Season 4

Options
2»

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Despite 'The Governor' (David Morrissey) being conspicuously absent from "The Walking Dead's" San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) trailer, the villainous character is said to have two episode devoted entirely to his story arc in Season 4.

As you can see, "The Governor" was not shown in the San Diego Comic-Con trailer for Season 4 of "The Walking Dead." This prompted quite a few fans of the zombie television program to question just how involved the maniacal evildoer would be amid reports of the zombie threat moving back to the forefront. A new report from TV Line serves to quell those fears, at least partially. The scoop spills that two of the sixteen episodes will be devoted entirely to what's going on with David Morrissey's character. This doesn't rule out the character appearing in other episodes, it simply confirms that he'll have two hour-long episodes focusing on what he's been up to since leaving Woodbury.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/movienewsandreviews/news/?a=84210
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Gov is a bad dude, but from what I hear he was 10 times worse in the comics... in fact, everything about this show sounds 10 times worse in the comics lol
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    With it.

Binge watched the first three seasons within the last three weeks. ? with the show heavy now. Just finished Season 3 tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if the Governor is back, ? up the prison from the outside.

Curious to see if Carl's trillness from the end of Season 3 continues. Lil saltine gave NO ? .

I do commend Rick, tho. His G pass weaken a bit with him going crazy in Season 3, but he legitimately built a platoon of soldiers, with him as the leader. Only people that could fight and/or shoot before they met him were Daryl, him, peg-leg Herschel, and my girl Michonne. Now, ALL of em got basic weapons training and firearms training....and formation fighting built in them.

I do expect the writers to DBZ the story tho. I just hope it's on S2 pace this time.

And once again, just like from what I read in the S3 thread...thank all based Gods Andrea is dead. ? ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I may or may not check for this ? anymore.

Its just a really bad show, but the masses fall for it every time.

I feel like the show's popularity and the content are perfect for eachother. Its a great metaphor. The fans of the show are the true zombies.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    So since andrea is gone I wonder who gone take up the dumb ? role of the show?

there was never a shortage of dumb ? on that show, starting with Rick Grimes himself.