What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Is the HOOD safe for your kids than the BURBS now?

Niggas was trying to get out the hood but now since all this Trayvon shit niggas talking like they not safe anymore. Niggas act like niggas wasn't getting picked off by niggas right outside their bedroom window.

So is it time to move back to the hood where a young black male can be safe within his own community with like minded people?

Replies

• janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    something tells me, despite all the media attention, that the Zimmerman case is not something approaching a daily occurrence
    cannonspike1994
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea the hood is safer in the sense that what you see is what you get so you know what to expect.
    I_AmAjackson17
  • I_AmI_Am Posts: 56
    Rock Well wrote: »
    Yea the hood is safer in the sense that what you see is what you get so you know what to expect.

So as long as your expecting to get killed in your community its ok? That's safe?
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ether I am??????

Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.