Options
124»

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    CK7

C'mon, bruh. Give the boy a decent nickname.

Kaeptain.

El Kaep-e-tan

Something. Anything but that lazy NBA ? . Just sayin.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Colin Kaepernick
    after a super bowl L that's bout creative as i'm getting
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Colin Kaepernick
    Rg3 wouldve been my second vote
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam Newton
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Subliminal ether to..

andywhew.gif

Whooaaaa!!! Whoaa!
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    If Cam Newton can get some more weapons and stop pouting he will be even better than his rookie year. He is about as big as a linebacker, can run and throw far and his accuracy is decent.

Russell Wilson is nice and now that I think about it I should've picked him. LOL.

I like RG3 a lot but I think his body will not hold up if they don't slow down with all the option plays.

Luck is a good QB also but I watched a lot of his games due to him being on my fantasy team an he is way more careless with the ball than i remember him being at Stanford.

I picked Kap because he has a good arm, along with solid accuracy, pretty good poise in the pocket, can run and he isn't a small guy so he can take hits decently.

All those guys are good players and if coached well will all be good.
    I feel the same, ? is Rivera and the GM doing?

Cam has enough weapons. Olsen, Smith, Lafell are all very good? and hopefully Hixon and Ginn can can make some plays.

But it's hard to invest in receivers when you got like 50 million still tied up in the running backs.

I don't think the skins, colts, Seahawks have that much more talent around their qbs than the panthers do with Cam

You're right about the Skins and Colts not having as much talent but the Seahawks before getting Percy Harvin had some pretty solid talent on offense. Steve Smith isn't getting any younger, Olsen is solid, Ginn is a return man and Lafell isn't all that great to me. Don't know much about Domenick Hixon's past besides being on the Giants.

Cam was awesome his rookie season because they ran the ball great which set up lots of play-action. If they can get back to running the ball this year like they did his rookie year, they will be on the cusp of a playoff appearance. If they can't run the ball like they did his rookie season, he is gonna need another receiver to step up big time besides Smith in order to be effective.

the point i was making is that people shouldn't belittle the panthers skill position players in a way that makes it seem like those other teams had that much more talent. Steve Smith is still a true #1 receiver in the league, regardless of age, Olsen is one of the most talented tight ends around, and Lefell is a pretty good #2. Add in two rbs pretty good rbs, and thats not a terrible lineup of weapons. Seattle's core of lynch, rice, tate, and whoever else they got (harvin) really aint that much better, if its even better at all

Seattle wont make the playoffs.

Aight. But blackjack is the Seattle fan

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam Newton
    ? I can't wait til the season starts.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Colin Kaepernick
    If Cam Newton can get some more weapons and stop pouting he will be even better than his rookie year. He is about as big as a linebacker, can run and throw far and his accuracy is decent.

Russell Wilson is nice and now that I think about it I should've picked him. LOL.

I like RG3 a lot but I think his body will not hold up if they don't slow down with all the option plays.

Luck is a good QB also but I watched a lot of his games due to him being on my fantasy team an he is way more careless with the ball than i remember him being at Stanford.

I picked Kap because he has a good arm, along with solid accuracy, pretty good poise in the pocket, can run and he isn't a small guy so he can take hits decently.

All those guys are good players and if coached well will all be good.
    I feel the same, ? is Rivera and the GM doing?

Cam has enough weapons. Olsen, Smith, Lafell are all very good? and hopefully Hixon and Ginn can can make some plays.

But it's hard to invest in receivers when you got like 50 million still tied up in the running backs.

I don't think the skins, colts, Seahawks have that much more talent around their qbs than the panthers do with Cam

You're right about the Skins and Colts not having as much talent but the Seahawks before getting Percy Harvin had some pretty solid talent on offense. Steve Smith isn't getting any younger, Olsen is solid, Ginn is a return man and Lafell isn't all that great to me. Don't know much about Domenick Hixon's past besides being on the Giants.

Cam was awesome his rookie season because they ran the ball great which set up lots of play-action. If they can get back to running the ball this year like they did his rookie year, they will be on the cusp of a playoff appearance. If they can't run the ball like they did his rookie season, he is gonna need another receiver to step up big time besides Smith in order to be effective.

the point i was making is that people shouldn't belittle the panthers skill position players in a way that makes it seem like those other teams had that much more talent. Steve Smith is still a true #1 receiver in the league, regardless of age, Olsen is one of the most talented tight ends around, and Lefell is a pretty good #2. Add in two rbs pretty good rbs, and thats not a terrible lineup of weapons. Seattle's core of lynch, rice, tate, and whoever else they got (harvin) really aint that much better, if its even better at all

In a round about way i took back what I said in my 2nd post and agreed that the Panthers do have solid talent and it is more about the way they use the talent.

When Cam was a rookie and they ran well he preformed better and the team played better overall. Seattle is a run team with a way better defense than the Panthers have. Wilson is a really good QB but the offense is geared to run the ball just like the Redskins last year and the 49ers last year. Towards the end of the year Seattle started tho throw more but they were dedicated to running the rock.

The Colts didn't run well but also benefitted from playing an easier schedule than the Panthers have to play.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Wilson
    'Im on team wilson. He played waaay beyond most peoples expectations last year, seems like an allround good egg and is not to holy to put in work to improve himself and the team