IN YOUR OPINION, WHO IS THE MOST POLITICAL BLACK ATHLETE OF ALL TIME?

Options
124»

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    props to thebossman
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MUHAMMAD ALI
    Whoever G checks Riley Cooper will get my vote...
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »

Marcus Vick?

• bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jim Brown is still doing his thing
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jackie robinson is the most overated ball player of all time.

in regards to the thread, id say Barack Obama, cuz the press wants to make u think this guy has some sort of athletic skills, even tho he throws like a 3 year old girl, cant shoot a jumper, can only dribble with his left hand and cant even ? bowl
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    but really, Kevin Johnson... mayor of Sacramento.. saved the Kings. he could be on the list seeing that he is an actual politician and not some ? brat athlete that you think r "keepin it real" cuz they hate white people
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MUHAMMAD ALI
    lion_heart wrote: »
    rage wrote: »

Marcus Vick?

That guy is a ? joke, he gets 0 points for putting a $1000 bounty ($1K...really?) on Riley's head for someone else to check him, secondly he copped the whole "i got hacked" excuse after. 0 points. I'm waiting for a DB looking at you Richard Sherman....to lay that cracka the ? out...illegal hit or no.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MUHAMMAD ALI
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    These dudes stunted hard on the whole world cuh

lol typing like a slave in a political thread lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Black excellence
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry. I can't give Jack Johnson "political" props just for smashing cave bishes. He wasn't no hero for that, he was just a typical cave-bish loving, thirsty ass nikka that wanted some white trophy ? to go along with the rest of his "expensive" ? .

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MUHAMMAD ALI
    1A) Ali
    1B) brown
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MUHAMMAD ALI
    These guys >>> fake hoodie lebron
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    KAREEM ABDUL-JABAR
    I can't down LeBron too much. He's the most political athletes of HIS day to speak up, which isn't saying much, but at least he says something....which is a shitload more than Mike, Kobe, Bonds, or any of these NFL dudes can do.

I voted for Kareem, but I can't be mad Ali won the poll...dude turned down a ? war, and was stripped of his belt for standing up. You really can't top that.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam our athletes of today are ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    JACK JOHNSON
    Jack Johnson the GOAT behind Joe Louis. He was saying ? and doing ? no one even dared to do in the 1960s in the early 1900's.

"I'm black... They never let me forget it..I'm black alright..I'll never let them forget it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUqhJzgSj4M
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MUHAMMAD ALI
    "Ain't no Vietkong ever called me ? !"

This dude spoke his mind throughout tha' turbulent '60's and damn near gave up everything for his beliefs...and he was tha' biggest thing going!! Much respect to Ali then...now and forever!! Peace
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Johnson,
    only cuz its recent and local government work is really the only way to make a difference these days.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? is Jack Johnson political???

Mister B. wrote: »
    I can't down LeBron too much. He's the most political athletes of HIS day to speak up, which isn't saying much, but at least he says something....which is a shitload more than Mike, Kobe, Bonds, or any of these NFL dudes can do.

I voted for Kareem, but I can't be mad Ali won the poll...dude turned down a ? war, and was stripped of his belt for standing up. You really can't top that.

Is Lebron Ali, Kareem, Jim etc... No
    But i respect him. Because like u said, he says stuff... Its funny he didnt say anything about Tamir Rice, n John Crawford. . But i digress
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    MUHAMMAD ALI
    I've read the bio of Kareem and Paul Robeson, and seen Bill Russell's comments on race but really ain't noooooooooo athlete black or white coming close to Muhammad Ali's political stances and effect. Nobody. That was something never seen and probably won't be seen again.