These H#es be acktin up! Tim Duncan's ex wife claiming he's ? in divorce court!

Options
A$AP_A$TON
A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just saw this ? on Twitter. These hoes out here wilding. Yall think it could be true?

Comments

• kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.zeibiz.com/2013/07/rumor-tim-duncan-is-? -says-wife-amy-duncan/

According to a report, the real reason why Amy couldn’t wait to get a divorce from Tim was because of his relationship with another man, his long-time college boyfriend.

“Amy treated Tim like a b*** throughout their marriage because she knew he was f**** his BFF,” tipster claimed. “Tim knows Amy was cheating on him but he’s willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn’t want Amy to tell the world that he’s bisexual,” the source said.

The Duncans filed for divorce in March, and Tim allegedly wants Amy under a gag order during the proceedings so she can’t spill any dirt on him.

The Duncans has not given any statement neither confirmed nor denied the speculations.

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol he do be having ? mannerisms with his hands.. ole cupping ? head and ?
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems believable.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got any kids?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    doesn't tim have a ? stamp and tongue ring? she doesn't have to do much to convince me

I'm 75% sure he doesn't have a ? stamp (does have a tat on his upper back) and I don't think he has a tongue ring but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if he was Bi-Sexual.

He does have some odd mannerism's that I'm sure most have noticed. He still a great basketball player though
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strahan ex ? said the samething about him.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is it with athletes and dl ? ? ?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    That's a hoes go to move when she wants to embarrass a man when he's done nothing wrong.

Smh @ gullible ? believing ? rumors of every black man they hear

Damn. Snatched the words clean out my grill.

c/s
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting Strahan'd out here. He's gonna have to play another 3 or 4 years to make up what she's about to take out of his pockets. And in racist-ass Texas? He's about to be doubly ? .

The only reason she can float this ? is probably because he does all that extra ? like patting Tony Parker on the head like a puppy and stuff. Classic example of him trying to run head games on his opponents with the sussy behavior coming back to bite him on C-Murder ? .
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    That's a hoes go to move when she wants to embarrass a man when he's done nothing wrong.

Smh @ gullible ? believing ? rumors of every black man they hear

I agree that a lot of ? will try and question or destroy there significant others manhood when they feel they have been done wrong by that guy.

I'm a Spurs fan and I think Duncan is the best power forward to play the game and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he did switch hit. I think there is more celebrities/entertainers than what most of us heterosexual males would like to believe that has hella sugar in there tank.

I hope she lying about Tim but I wouldn't be surprised if the ? wasn't
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Getting Strahan'd out here. He's gonna have to play another 3 or 4 years to make up what she's about to take out of his pockets. And in racist-ass Texas? He's about to be doubly ? .

The only reason she can float this ? is probably because he does all that extra ? like patting Tony Parker on the head like a puppy and stuff. Classic example of him trying to run head games on his opponents with the sussy behavior coming back to bite him on C-Murder ? .

I read that Tim hired a private investigator and the P.I. caught her cheating with her personal trainer. So maybe she trying to slander his name because she knows she isn't going to get as much money because she was caught cheating.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Receives $35,000 per month
    -Homeless

? d-wade ex wife is really trippin....? act like she homeless

Also, scorned exes cannot be trusted; Amy is a scorned ex. Would be hilarious if true, though.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

I read that Tim hired a private investigator and the P.I. caught her cheating with her personal trainer. So maybe she trying to slander his name because she knows she isn't going to get as much money because she was caught cheating.

So actually he got "Shaq'd".

His ex wife did him the same way with some broke personal trainer nikka. And she was spending his paper on him. Nikka made like 40k a year living in a 3 million dollar condo in south beach. lol.

I ain't even mad at dude tho. But that gotta hurt a nikka's soul when a broke average joe ass nikka can get over like that while he had to damn near conquer the world to get the same ? . lmao