These H#es be acktin up! Tim Duncan's ex wife claiming he's ? in divorce court!

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got any kids?

2 of em i think
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Getting Strahan'd out here. He's gonna have to play another 3 or 4 years to make up what she's about to take out of his pockets. And in racist-ass Texas? He's about to be doubly ? .

The only reason she can float this ? is probably because he does all that extra ? like patting Tony Parker on the head like a puppy and stuff. Classic example of him trying to run head games on his opponents with the sussy behavior coming back to bite him on C-Murder ? .

I read that Tim hired a private investigator and the P.I. caught her cheating with her personal trainer. So maybe she trying to slander his name because she knows she isn't going to get as much money because she was caught cheating.

So actually he got "Shaq'd".

His ex wife did him the same way with some broke personal trainer nikka. And she was spending his paper on him. Nikka made like 40k a year living in a 3 million dollar condo in south beach. lol.

I ain't even mad at dude tho. But that gotta hurt a nikka's soul when a broke average joe ass nikka can get over like that while he had to damn near conquer the world to get the same ? . lmao

? .............. Shaq stayed having ? though. I bet his ex-wife cheated mostly because she was mad that he was so blatantly out there smashing up chicks. So she figured if he can smash up groupies and give them crazy gifts I can do the same thing. Which is what she did. LOL

Tim don't seem like that type of dude who has a harem or stable of groupie hoes. He comes off like a corny oddball ass dude from the information thats in the public eye. Not to mention she came off as your typical boring ass white chick who just married him because she seen the potential earnings he would gather. That is his college sweet heart and they said he basically followed her around Wake Forrest until she said yes to go out with him and the rest is history.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    should've had proof like this

10z45g8.png

this ? DUb is not letting up lololol.... GOAT

yeah, he trying to pick up some reactions on the cheap, so i lol'd your post cause i'm just going to start lol'ing whoever quotes that pic from now on
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? Greenwood be having the weirdest analogies lol
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    doesn't tim have a ? stamp and tongue ring? she doesn't have to do much to convince me

He does have a tougue ring, they were talking about that six months ago on talk radio I think it was Mason & Ireland out here.

I was taken back by that ? like Wtf a Straight man need with a tougue ring? ? suckin ? in the locker room n ? ?

and now this come out about him. I actually believe what the ? sayin
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    doesn't tim have a ? stamp and tongue ring? she doesn't have to do much to convince me

aint NO str8 ? i kno have them ? .

plus I heard this rumor/story about 2 weeks ago. and i wasn't surprised. timmy bein ? would NOT shock me.

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim Duncan with a ? stamp and tongue ring?!! WTF?

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD LOok like the type of ? who lets his ? punk him
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting Strahan'd out here. He's gonna have to play another 3 or 4 years to make up what she's about to take out of his pockets. And in racist-ass Texas? He's about to be doubly ? .

The only reason she can float this ? is probably because he does all that extra ? like patting Tony Parker on the head like a puppy and stuff. Classic example of him trying to run head games on his opponents with the sussy behavior coming back to bite him on C-Murder ? .

I read that Tim hired a private investigator and the P.I. caught her cheating with her personal trainer. So maybe she trying to slander his name because she knows she isn't going to get as much money because she was caught cheating.

His ex wife did him the same way with some broke personal trainer nikka. And she was spending his paper on him. Nikka made like 40k a year living in a 3 million dollar condo in south beach. lol.

I ain't even mad at dude tho. But that gotta hurt a nikka's soul when a broke average joe ass nikka can get over like that while he had to damn near conquer the world to get the same ? . lmao

Man these don't be loving them ? , they only in it for the money. Had this big gorilla looking ? throwing the ? @ me, sweating me grams when she was married to a ? that played for the Raiders. So yeah its average ? knocking these hoes off
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way he looked @ Richard Jefferson in that game was faggish and I said so @ the time ... but I know ex's be poppin off with all kinds of crazy stuff.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do athletes continue to get married is completely beyond me. Signing a contract to give up half your ? ....FOR LIFE??? WTF? Jeter been kicking game to these ? for years and nobody listens. You lease cars...why not lease bishes. 3 years and then upgrade to that new model.

Oh and stop listening to these scorned hoes. They love to throw that ? ? out because everybody knows once its out there people will always be looking at you sideways.
  • greenwood1921

Man these don't be loving them ? , they only in it for the money. Had this big gorilla looking ? throwing the ? @ me, sweating me grams when she was married to a ? that played for the Raiders. So yeah its average ? knocking these hoes off

Yep. I was in a $400 a night hotel on Ocean ave in Miami for a weekend thanks to a bish that lives off a certain former Falcon player and the bish almost bought me a TV I didn't ask for. And she ain't even married to him or have any kids by him. lol

? is disgusting and hilarious at the same damn time.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. I was in a $400 a night hotel on Ocean ave in Miami for a weekend thanks to a bish that lives off a certain former Falcon player and the bish almost bought me a TV I didn't ask for. And she ain't even married to him or have any kids by him. lol

? is disgusting and hilarious at the same damn time.

They hoes that just caught a sucker, they still doing hoe ? or just getting with somebody they really digging on
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    Why do athletes continue to get married is completely beyond me. Signing a contract to give up half your ? ....FOR LIFE??? WTF? Jeter been kicking game to these ? for years and nobody listens. You lease cars...why not lease bishes. 3 years and then upgrade to that new model.

Oh and stop listening to these scorned hoes. They love to throw that ? ? out because everybody knows once its out there people will always be looking at you sideways.

It's rare I agree with your posts because a lot of em be emotional outbursts... But this ? is gospel truth

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

? .............. Shaq stayed having ? though. I bet his ex-wife cheated mostly because she was mad that he was so blatantly out there smashing up chicks. So she figured if he can smash up groupies and give them crazy gifts I can do the same thing. Which is what she did. LOL

Tim don't seem like that type of dude who has a harem or stable of groupie hoes. He comes off like a corny oddball ass dude from the information thats in the public eye. Not to mention she came off as your typical boring ass white chick who just married him because she seen the potential earnings he would gather. That is his college sweet heart and they said he basically followed her around Wake Forrest until she said yes to go out with him and the rest is history.

? ain't think Tiger Woods had it in him either, but...

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She bout to rob this ? blind. Tim seem like he kinda thoro tho. He might got a prenup
  • greenwood1921
    So basically this cave bish is hoping that the power of faggotry can break the pre-nup?

Good luck bish..
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    She bout to rob this ? blind. Tim seem like he kinda thoro tho. He might got a prenup

He did. I think he made her sign that ? when he was still in college.

I don't think Duncan is ? . Supposedly anybody without this macho man exterior is either ? or feminine.
    The ? grew up in a close knit community swimming don't get more non threatening than that.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another reason not to get married. But to be honest....even if she is trying to slander his name I always thought dude was ? ....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ................ I don't know what to say i thought timmy was kinda of an fruit before hand now yall telling fam got a tongue ring?

His who character makeup doesnt even hint at this ? would be the type to get a tounge ring

Tim%252BDuncan%252BSan%252BAntonio%252BSpurs%252Bv%252BBoston%252BCeltics%252B3heX6G_Bh8pl.jpg

[img]http://www.justpiercings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Dennis-Rodman-? -Piercing.jpg[/img]
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duncan & Rodman, the All-Time All-? team got a great frontcourt