women who love hip-hop

1262728293032»

Comments

• MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Let me find a woman who loves hip hop. Like really LOVES it. I'm marrying her.

Lmmfao...
    Any woman who really loves hip hop... Ain't paying attention to you... She's payin attention to see if she can hear you through the music.
    ? .
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Pidio
    Pidio Members Posts: 1

I think women should be into i mean it did incorporate the rnb sound and the video gurlz are real Im from Miami and the strip club aint a strip club with out rap

I like a women whos all into rap hip hop to da point she makes tracks with me and lives the lifestyle i seen comments of southern music like outkast and ugk i like it

Ladies welcome to part take on my adventure aswell!

• Liza Johnson
    Liza Johnson Members Posts: 12

Hey! I'm Liza. I love rap and hip-hop since childhood.

Right now, I was drawn to relisten to the greatest hits of the 1990s😂

I actually can say a lot about today's music. I like some, in the 2010s there were true hits that influenced hip-hop, but in my opinion, hip-hop began to develop too slowly, it needs a breakthrough.

• Welikenced
    Welikenced Members, Confirm Email Posts: 2

thanks. very nice post!

• nikema8
    nikema8 Members Posts: 10

I'm sticking to blackpink now

• jannatul6
    jannatul6 Members Posts: 1

Last week, Facebook's shares have dropped by a total of almost 7% on the back of very solid performance; As CNBC has reported, the platform's earnings have exceeded analyst expectations, and Facebook has added more users than Wall Street expected.

So, what went wrong?

Much like Jean-Baptiste Colbert reported in the 17th century, "the art of taxation consists in so plucking the goose as to procure the largest quantity of feathers with the least possible amount of hissing." Bahrain WhatsApp Number List have realised that the art of advertising is to input the greatest number of adverts into a news feed with the least possible amount of hissing.

Nonetheless, Facebook's CFO Wehner claimed that they would continue to invest in new ad products, as well add engineering talent as part of their key investment priorities.

The TJM take: Facebook are 2 years ahead of their rivals- targeting tech, but with the advert frequency growth drying up, user growth is starting to slow. Additionally, with Instagram's engagement rate dropped by almost 23% between September and October, Facebook need to diversify.

They are doing this (and at some rate!), with investments in WBahrain WhatsApp Number List,a new jobs board to rival LinkedIn's, the Marketplace (which a few of us in the office are about to make our first sales on), and work apps suite. Who would bet against them?

In terms of what the saturation will do for Facebook marketers and users, it will do two things:

Firstly, more competition will increase prices to advertise. More precise targeting and improved creative and user journey will be essential.

Now while that may sound all doom and gloom, it will benefit the user. Higher costs will mean more targeted adverts, and more engaging content leading to a better experience. A very good parallel is the use of Bing vs. Google. Because Bing is slightly cheaper to use and has smaller budgets, advertisers are not as tight on their campaign management as on Google. Hence you get a worse set of results if you do a search Bahrain WhatsApp Number List. please visit our wedsite latestdatabase

We still feel Facebook has some of the best targeting around and if you are smart, you can be miles ahead of other platform CPAs while providing solid volume in most industries.

• jenniferlopez
    jenniferlopez Members Posts: 8

i listening a middle rap

• jwow98
    jwow98 Members Posts: 3

def 100 Proof Haze! hes an artist from Philly that has a few really good songs! My boyfriend hates when i play him because i made a post about how he took the weeknds place for my MCE!! LOL jelly much

• profevan
    profevan Members Posts: 4

Hello everyone, my name is Marion Linda Iam so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Abdul Basser spell. My husband left me for another woman few years back and I was very devastated cause I never did anything wrong to him, I was left with my three kids and a job that pays little.I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Abdul Basser and I decided to contact him,i explained my problem to him and he assured me I’ll see a positive result after 24hurs, surprisingly my husband came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive him and promised to never leave again. My husband has been back for 8 months now and we’ve never had any issues, am glad I didn’t doubt Abdul Basser because he assured me he can solve any problems with fast relief, you can also contact him for help now

Email: basserabdul59@gmail.com 

WhatsApp: +27717403094

• profevan

My name is CARLY ARDEN from Usa Oregon .I want to give thanks to Abdul Basser for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic love spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work out, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again.I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather than to get in contact with Abdul Basser. He did a spiritual love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. Abdul Basser makes him realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good. He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life. contact basserabdul59@gmail.com

text or add him up on WhatsApp  +27717403094

• profevan

Hello my name is Karren from USA,Chicago i want to share an amazing experience i had with the Powerful trusted working spiritual healer, my husband Derrick filed for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night everyday i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spiritual spell caster Abdul Basser i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try i did everything he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Derrick on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i’m so happy all thanks to Abdul Basser he can also help you Email: basserabdul59@gmail.com

Call/WhatsApp: +27717403094