Scarlet Spider (Kaine) vs Deathstroke

Ghost Leopard
Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
Both with current stats and morals.

Scarlet_Spider_Vol_2_1_Bagley_Variant_Textless.jpg

2857131-2838745-2755617-1580269-deathstroke_01cwip_04.jpg

Who wins? I say Spider edges Deathstroke 6/10

Kaine speed and strength is going to give him the needed advantage.

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    I would have to go with Deathstroke- he took on the Justice League and could have won if Green Arrow didn't stick an arrow in his eye. Also according to Wikipedia Kaine has lost some of his abilities after the Spider-Island arc.
    HawkmanvsDeathstroke.jpg
    IdentityCrisis3pg06.jpg
    Deathstroke_007.jpg
  • Ghost Leopard
    I thought about that fight when making this one, :: shaq face:: that whole fight off the strength of flash alone.

Kaine lost his spider sense, same as peter that's the only downgrade. Still has his other powers.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Slade would spank Spiderman light
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Kaine literally kills Deathstroke
  • indyman87
    Deathstroke is immortal. or was before the reboot. He died and came back in his first ongoing series.
  • indyman87
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    He just has a healing factor like Wolverine
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slade would spank Spiderman light

Understatement. They don't call him the terminator for nothing.

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta go with the clone.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Yo Kaine is just spiderman without the moral baggage. He has no problem murkin a ? .

come on bruh spiderman is faster and stronger than deathstroke.

Only thing that would be a problem is his healing factor but there are ways to incapacitate someone with a healing factor happens to wolverine all the time.

I'm mobile right now. @sour post some stats so they can be compared.
  • Sour-Cream
    I'm just going off comics, scarlet spider would give venom problems so I know slade can't ? with him.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Without a spidersense, Deathstroke eventually murders him in a spray of gunfire and then follows up with decapitation. Spiderman can take it 5/10 in an even split, but that's with the spider sense.
  • Sour-Cream
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Without a spidersense, Deathstroke eventually murders him in a spray of gunfire and then follows up with decapitation. Spiderman can take it 5/10 in an even split, but that's with the spider sense.

Without spidersense, he's still quicker and stronger than deathstroke though.
  • Sour-Cream
    indyman87 wrote: »
    435373-deathstroke5203ha0.jpg

Liam Neeson as Deathstroke, yes.
  • Ghost Leopard
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Even without a spider sense kaine's reflexes are still better than deathstroke. He's not just gonna ? out kaine like that.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Kaine lets his tarantula form take over he definitely takes it. But slade has muuuch more experience.
  • Ghost Leopard
    How much experience does slade have fighting someone in spiderman class tier 2 vs spiderman fighting someone like slade?

Spiderman's whole rogue gallery is full of an assortment of super powered villains with an array of abilities.

Green goblin would give slade that work. Carnage would give slade that work. And ? like that team up on the regular to ? with spiderman.

I bring this up because kaine is stronger than spiderman and don't pull punches and he is just as smart as him as well.

So long story short the more I think about this fight the better kaine.'s odds look.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    How much experience does slade have fighting someone in spiderman class tier 2 vs spiderman fighting someone like slade?

Spiderman's whole rogue gallery is full of an assortment of super powered villains with an array of abilities.

Green goblin would give slade that work. Carnage would give slade that work. And ? like that team up on the regular to ? with spiderman.

I bring this up because kaine is stronger than spiderman and don't pull punches and he is just as smart as him as well.

So long story short the more I think about this fight the better kaine.'s odds look.

Wait what? Slade consistently fights the Teen titans and Justice League, both that have members that will ? on Spiderman tier people. That was the wrong argument to bring.

Anyways, without prep, Spiderman and Slade's reflexes are very similar (over 9x faster than a human). Slade has taken a lot of punishment and still been going, and has hit people as fast as flash on the regular. Without spidersense, Scarlet Spider's gonna get gunned down eventually by a surprise attack from Slade who is far and away strategically superior.

Also Slade has some 2-5 ton strength himself so he can hurt Spider, and is much, much better hand to hand with his training. Also none of Spiderman's villains is beating Slade besides maybe the symbiote's but they got too many weaknesses for a tactical genius like Slade.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Kaine has reflexes 15x that of the avg person, so while slade may be 9x that is still slower than spiderman.

Slade has taken on the B team of the jla and the side kicks club and did work.
    If slade was takin on the sinister six with green goblin leading and venom on the team, he gettin bodied. Spiderman beat them while holding back. Kaine don't pull punches.

Without a spider sense kaine has had no problems not gettin shot, slade can't make bullets go faster but spiderman has been more stealthy.

If it came down to + hand to hand slade is not fast enough reflex wise. He may tag kaine a couple times, maybe, but kaine will have no qualms about webbin slade up and throwing him in an incinerator.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    If Slade can hit Flash how can he not hit this B list Spiderman?
  • Ghost Leopard
    Slade hitting flash is pis thar than a ? . Flash has dodged bullets he didn't even know were shot at him, has dodged bullets after they touched him. So for slade to hit flash is the very definition of plot induced stupidity. It's on par with wolverine fighting galactus.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Also the spiderman slade is fighting has fight peter and two other clones simultaneously and gave that work.
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Saying Deadpool is a Deathstroke knock-off, could you compare that way?
  • Sour-Cream
    edited July 2013
    Deathstroke is more like Wolverine imo. Also Flash will beat the brakes off deathstroke solo and drop him off in another timezone, ? immortality, he'd be living with the dinosaurs.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Reminds me of when Deathstroke took on the X-Men

the-batman-vs-wolverine-dc-vs-marvel-14215.jpg

the-batman-vs-wolverine-dc-vs-marvel-14216.jpg

the-batman-vs-wolverine-dc-vs-marvel-14217.jpg

the-batman-vs-wolverine-dc-vs-marvel-14218.jpg