Spend the day with a I*C poster. Who would it be and what would you do?

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    day 8 : Lil loca and Baybey so the pink mafia would not ask for my early extradition. Plus i would watch them both doing a mandingo ? contest while listening to Luda's "how low can you go" and Ciara " ride" :).
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2013
    Hi @empresslove you know how I am when it comes to lies, even lies of omission :)
    Lol. I shall bite.

So then I was not single at the time with no attachments in my life, dear? (Rhetorical)

I too don't appreciate lies and to suggest that the nature of any relationship I am in is one where I don't care and stray is the biggest of them all! (Negating initial @honorable post) This is cause for furiousness, sir.

That will be all, carry on :)

Word you weren't single at the time because that conversation occurred on June 6th of this year, SleepwalkingInJapan told me your relationship with him began on May 1st.

Then you should be having a problem with Kavio for defining your relationship as one that began on 5/01 as this was the specific time period he asked for in regards to any adult conversations between you and other males...smh @ your boyfriend using me to spy on you instead of trying to get your acct bacc or protect more of your info from being posted.

smh-o.gif

There are no words.

May 1st? Ok love, if you say so. At this point, there really is no point.

That reads creepy AF though, amongst other things.

I'm not the one that said that, your boyfriend did in a PM to me. I can't define when a relationship began between two people I don't know, he did. He asked me to look up any convos that had sex chats in them between you and other men, I only found the one on June 6th, and then he said that was "moving day" for him, and asked for me to look for some after that date a few pm's later.

Lol. StopItJohnny

I don't have one of those @ the bolded.

Just when you think it can't get any worse @ the underlined. Sad.

*logs off*

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2013
    Hi @empresslove you know how I am when it comes to lies, even lies of omission :)
    Lol. I shall bite.

So then I was not single at the time with no attachments in my life, dear? (Rhetorical)

I too don't appreciate lies and to suggest that the nature of any relationship I am in is one where I don't care and stray is the biggest of them all! (Negating initial @honorable post) This is cause for furiousness, sir.

That will be all, carry on :)

Word you weren't single at the time because that conversation occurred on June 6th of this year, SleepwalkingInJapan told me your relationship with him began on May 1st.

Then you should be having a problem with Kavio for defining your relationship as one that began on 5/01 as this was the specific time period he asked for in regards to any adult conversations between you and other males...smh @ your boyfriend using me to spy on you instead of trying to get your acct bacc or protect more of your info from being posted.

smh-o.gif

There are no words.

May 1st? Ok love, if you say so. At this point, there really is no point.

That reads creepy AF though, amongst other things.

I'm not the one that said that, your boyfriend did in a PM to me. I can't define when a relationship began between two people I don't know, he did. He asked me to look up any convos that had sex chats in them between you and other men, I only found the one on June 6th, and then he said that was "moving day" for him, and asked for me to look for some after that date a few pm's later.

Lol. StopItJohnny

I don't have one of those @ the bolded.

Just when you think it can't get any worse @ the underlined.

*logs off*

Were you and SWIJ in a relationship or not? Seemed like it was definitely one based on the ? I read between you two, he stated it was in ? to me. What's the truth Marley? I don't wanna be going off his word alone. I know how hairdressers love to gossip and stretch the truth. nh

Green Bye!

You know where to find me if you really want to know. You know Mars is not about to go into @Kai mode explaining herself, especially not to clear the air nor to set straight any confusion for the masses. Just wouldn't be as funny.

But ftr, this was not an "experiment."
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2013
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    why is Sleep pm'ing Choice to explain his relationship or whatever but not posting here?

weird
  • @EmpressLove hit me up on aim.

ibustguns4sport

Have to redownload it and create a new account after "you" (?) hacked it multiple times so I shall when I get back inside :)

Ttys
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    why is Sleep pm'ing Choice to explain his relationship or whatever but not posting here?

weird

Nah this was weeks ago during the exposure of Marley's. While I still had her accts. He pm'd me and asked me to check for sexual conversations between her and other males. It was kind of funny to me that he wanted me to do that instead of just confronting her.

This was where I made a post saying at 1,000 posts i would post the conversation. He wanted me to only give him the convo and not post it for the IC though. That ? doesn't fly with me, if he gets to see the convo, then so does the rest of the IC.

jeezus what a punk

seriously .... asking another male to dig up dirt on her is lame
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

weird

Nah this was weeks ago during the exposure of Marley's. While I still had her accts. He pm'd me and asked me to check for sexual conversations between her and other males. It was kind of funny to me that he wanted me to do that instead of just confronting her.

This was where I made a post saying at 1,000 posts i would post the conversation. He wanted me to only give him the convo and not post it for the IC though. That ? doesn't fly with me, if he gets to see the convo, then so does the rest of the IC.

jeezus what a punk

He was in love........

Protecting his investment.........

Protecting his heart.......

Planning an exposure.....

• MsSouthern wrote: »

weird

jeezus what a punk

This wouldn't fly in the "real" world and it would be cause for dismissal in an actual relationship the way I see it.

IMHO.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @empresslove you seem to calm down. Peace be upon you.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2013
    @EmpressLove hit me up on aim.

ibustguns4sport

Have to redownload it and create a new account after "you" (?) hacked it multiple times so I shall when I get back inside :)

Ttys

I never got the username for your aim, so I never hacked into it. I just figured you used yahoo mostly since I saw chicity and swij there.....figured you used aim for the non-nude pic getting losers like @cain1 and @kingjamal

I figured due to obvious differences, however if not you, then who my dear? I receive notification anytime I am being hacked (for the most part), same way as I did when I asked you to refrain from trying to hack my Gmail. It's actually really ill as it provided your IP address and location, didn't even know I had that kind of security in place, lol. It was suggested that perhaps you just passed off my information to others....*shrugs*

Evidently this occurred right before and/or the day of the Six "exposure" thread....

b7c8li.jpg
    2z69dw1.jpg
    f439q9.jpg

I don't believe there was anything harmful to myself but there was the private and personal information of others on there, clearly. I just don't know who else here has your hacking skills, what their motives are and what they are waiting for.

Pathetic yet successful attempts.

It is official though, this was your most effective and ground breaking exposure of the greatest impact, ever.
  • @EmpressLove hit me up on aim.

ibustguns4sport

Ttys

I never got the username for your aim, so I never hacked into it. I just figured you used yahoo mostly since I saw chicity and swij there.....figured you used aim for the non-nude pic getting losers like @cain1 and @kingjamal

I figured due to obvious differences, however if not you, then who my dear? I receive notification anytime I am being hacked (for the most part), same way as I did when I asked you to refrain from trying to hack my Gmail. It's actually really ill as it provided your IP address and location, didn't even know I had that kind of security in place, lol. It was suggested that perhaps you just passed off my information to others....*shrugs*

Evidently this occurred right before and/or the day of the Six "exposure" thread....

http://i43.tinypic.com/b7c8li.jpg
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2z69dw1.jpg
    http://i39.tinypic.com/f439q9.jpg

Nothing harmful to myself but there was the private and personal information of others on there, clearly. I just don't know who else here has your hacking skills, what their motives are and what they are waiting for.

Pathetic yet successful attempts.

It is official though, this was your most effective and ground breaking exposure of the greatest impact, ever.

I actually had the password to that gmail acct, they wouldn't let me go in it though, unless I answered the security questions or your phone number. That's when I messaged six for your phone number and she wouldn't give it to me (which is why I said you owed her an apology).

Never got your aim name to do anything with it, may have been someone that's on your friend list tryin to hack you or they may have a friend attempting to hack you. Wouldn't be surprised if it was your "friend" the hairdresser's doing.

According to the hacking alerts they were successful @ the bolded, hence you coming to mind at first.

The underlined would make no sense. "They" only made me look worse than I already did so why? :/ Then again nothing about this site makes sense, folks are bored and no one is safe. Next!

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    I m not bored pretty back lady. I m having maaad fun , polishing my english and talk with real intelligent tolerant and kind american people.

Peace :)
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn this ic ? is serious

Do yall kno each other in real life
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :: insert days of our lives music::
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleep is the devil, ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    kai is a bacon loving ?

and i'm chillin with all the childless ? like T. Sanford

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll hang out with @sleepwalkinginjapan and take him to a drag show.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DJ Pauls Arm
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    damn there's alot of battered hoes on the ic
    They need to make a subforum for it.