Spend the day with a I*C poster. Who would it be and what would you do?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    Sixsicksins.. ? her and taking back our 40 acres

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @EmpressLove why we ain't linked up yet, yo? If aim is a problem, I'm flexible, whatever IM you want or we can do it on tinychat, we can talk to each other again and I can hear that sultry voice of yours.

Orbitz.com

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Sleep is the devil, ?

?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    @EmpressLove why we ain't linked up yet, yo? If aim is a problem, I'm flexible, whatever IM you want or we can do it on tinychat, we can talk to each other again and I can hear that sultry voice of yours.

Orbitz.com

I ain't tryin to end up in a bronx Deli wondering where I went wrong in life as I eat a cold pastrami on rye.

I am.

Long as its not raining
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Anything less than @EmpressLove is uncivilized
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms Jones
    Charlie
    Pico

I would list reasons why for each but I know that when I woulda got to pico I woulda sounded like a simp and it aint safe to simp around here right now due to recent events
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @EmpressLove hit me up on aim.

ibustguns4sport

Have to redownload it and create a new account after "you" (?) hacked it multiple times so I shall when I get back inside :)

Ttys

I never got the username for your aim, so I never hacked into it. I just figured you used yahoo mostly since I saw chicity and swij there.....figured you used aim for the non-nude pic getting losers like @cain1 and @kingjamal

I figured due to obvious differences, however if not you, then who my dear? I receive notification anytime I am being hacked (for the most part), same way as I did when I asked you to refrain from trying to hack my Gmail. It's actually really ill as it provided your IP address and location, didn't even know I had that kind of security in place, lol. It was suggested that perhaps you just passed off my information to others....*shrugs*

Evidently this occurred right before and/or the day of the Six "exposure" thread....

b7c8li.jpg
    2z69dw1.jpg
    f439q9.jpg

I don't believe there was anything harmful to myself but there was the private and personal information of others on there, clearly. I just don't know who else here has your hacking skills, what their motives are and what they are waiting for.

Pathetic yet successful attempts.

It is official though, this was your most effective and ground breaking exposure of the greatest impact, ever.

gBuYs.gif

You seriously fell for that???

If so you deserved every bit of the aftermath.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would spend time with plap but I'm afraid I'd end up like the white ? on the orange is the new black