This video claims there Scientific proof that ? Exist

r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »
    I AINT WATCH THE VIDEO...

but i think at this point it's ? obvious that we are of intelligent design....

be it a "? " or "Aliens" or "Robots From The Matrix"

At what point, ain't no intelligence, it's a natural occurence that comes out with no intelligence. Quit believing the hype bruh.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    The human brain has about 100-200 billion neurons and about 100 trillion connections (synapses). That sh*t right there doesn't happen just by chance.
  • Ajackson17
    indyman87 wrote: »
    The human brain has about 100-200 billion neurons and about 100 trillion connections (synapses). That sh*t right there doesn't happen just by chance.

Why don't you think it doesn't happen by chance @indyman87
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 hours long??? lol
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Why don't you think it doesn't happen by chance @indyman87

Everyone has there own opinion and I accept that but I just don't see how anyone can say that having billions of small particles in your brain that affects your voluntary and involuntary motor skills was just something that developed over time.

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    I have to say that the video was very interesting...except towards the end. The video, as informative as it was about science's failed attempts, became an advertisement for Islam all of a sudden.

The video in an of itself doesn't prove that ? exist...just that ? is the best explanation and I found it to be a very bold move for the video to come to that conclusion. And if the video is going to do make a case for Islam, it doesn't need the aide of Christian theologians to do it.

It's one thing for science to be wrong about their findings, and another to justify a religion because of those wrongs and I believe this video is trying to do that.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013

Just because a creator is not involved in the natural process of evolution does not mean that life around and within us happens by "chance".

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed......

The only people that perpetrate evolution are white & black supremacists and misbegotten smart/dumb ? .......
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bambu, you're an confused Mulatto.

You claim you're an mulatto but ? on your white side constantly.

I mean wtf man?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Bambu, you're an confused Mulatto.

You claim you're an mulatto but ? on your white side constantly.

I mean wtf man?

Really..............

Keywords: white & black.......

bambu wrote: »

Indeed......

The only people that perpetrate evolution are white & black supremacists and misbegotten smart/dumb ? .......

You fall into the latter category, of course...........

@EmperorRises........

I have been on the mobile site..........

Just realizing you @AJackson............

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

At what point, ain't no intelligence, it's a natural occurence that comes out with no intelligence. Quit believing the hype bruh.

What is natural is ? , Allah, All-Law, Divine Law, etc...
  • Ajackson17
    Ziryab wrote: »

Empirical evidence please.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Or rather what is ? is natural, i.e... there is no ? but nature. In other words, ? is a personification of natural forces, e.g. mother nature.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »

Or rather what is ? is natural, i.e... there is no ? but nature. In other words, ? is a personification of natural forces, e.g. mother nature.

This right here. The natural energy that flows through and keeps order within the universe. The same kinds of systems can exist and function on vastly different scales. Ex. gravitational forces between large planetary objects on a large scale behave in much the same way as electromagnetic forces on the subatomic scale. Life is just a balance of order and disorder. We were born out of chaos. A star explodes. Matter condenses around a core to form the sun. The planets form. Chemical reactions form water on the surface of the planet. Plantlife grows. Oxygen comes from the plantlife. Organisms are allowed to form and become more complex. As they acclimate to the environment they become more complex over time. Eventually the conditions are just right for humans to walk the earth. To me, that seems like the universe becoming slightly more ordered and prepared for human life at each step.

Maybe I'm wrong tho
  • Ajackson17
    See that is what I'm ? with, I'm not in line with a creator that creates and controls for the sake of it, but a being that transcends the pettiness of what religions are talking about since most of them are created for the sake of controlling people. You can see the human aspect in a deity then you know that religion is fraudalent.