NEO KAI ( DODGERS QUATERBACK)

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Cuz I have no reason to, idk you.
    Funny isnt it?

It doesnt matter cause i love and respect everybody here:).

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop quoting that wacc ass irs broad.I have that pasty decrepit ? on ignore she's trash

Only way I see her posts is when y'all quote it
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop quoting that wacc ass irs broad.I have that pasty decrepit ? on ignore she's trash

Only way I see her posts is when y'all quote it

65FP0g1.gif
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Kai you still have to answer :).

Seeing your man getting his pleasure elsewhere make you overhaul your sex game ?

• BiblicalAtheist
    lemzola wrote: »
    Kai you still have to answer :).

Seeing your man getting his pleasure elsewhere make you overhaul your sex game ?
    ? you, she's stayin in that lab until she figures out what I'm suppose to do about the loose ? juice. I got swing dancing tonight, how am I gonna hold my walker and my ? at the same time!!

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Kai you are not honouring your dominance nor insurance. You should have said ' i give up' :)

So in fact you are somebody insecure who play the supergirl to hide it.
    You are the type of women who let their man doing what he wants because you are weak. And you tried to make us believing that you are in control? Then you had the nerve to critisize Marley and Kat? Even IRS?

You are suffering from domestic violence too.

This the face you are displaying right now.
    Unless you answer the question , dear ? queen:)
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like where this thread is going.
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Well ? Kai, if he gets side action, you deserve to have some to. Have you ever heard of the terms "hot wife" and "cuckold?"

I think this question will be ignored because it opens up a world of exciting possibilities that she is afraid to experience. A Pandora box of sorts that can be opened simply by entertaining a vague thought about it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    I like where this thread is going.
    ? you need ass help too? Hate being the only one.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    The ball is yours Kai. You have to put your money where your mouth is :).

The IC universe is watching you...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Kai man, you're not seriously gonna help this guy out before me are you? I mean I don't like you for ? either but we got history at lease, doesn't that count for something? You own me, I said you plicked a heart string!!
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BA - are you ? and or high right now?

also do you have a boyfriend?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BossBoo wrote: »

for a ? who cant talk for ? ..
    he sure does know the ? he's talkin about. lol
    ? that, he ain't gettin credit for being a parrot!!
    BA - are you ? and or high right now?

also do you have a boyfriend?

No, no, no.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    KAI you are on JA RULE status now :).

You should have confess your weakness. Damn i was watching you DH12ing all these women. You were nearly untouchable.
    All that sex talk about how you were execellent... smh seriously
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    @lemzola you are the rookie of the year. Hilarious.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Once Kai owns up to her ? she will go back to being the awesome poster that she was, I still like her.

Always thought B.A was ? hilarious as well.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got a question for the ladies though.why after the exposure do you all of a sudden have morals and ? ? if sending pics and flirting online with random ? is your thing cool.its better than ? all them random ? .
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got a question for the ladies though.why after the exposure do you all of a sudden have morals and ? ? if sending pics and flirting online with random ? is your thing cool.its better than ? all them raandom ? .

I've never passed judgement in any exposure because I've done the same ? or worse....lol. I also don't really give a ? what anyone here does in their personal life.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    and ? disappear when they get exposed.alot of people in the IC claiming they don't care and don't take the internet serious,but their actions say otherwise.alot of fakers in the IC.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me get a recap of this ? in 5 pictures or less. I'm not reading ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Once Kai owns up to her ? she will go back to being the awesome poster that she was, I still like her.

Always thought B.A was ? hilarious as well.

But only when I'm drinking, if I'm high, everyone thinks I'm wack, except white people, ? weird.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    i got a question for the ladies though.why after the exposure do you all of a sudden have morals and ? ? if sending pics and flirting online with random ? is your thing cool.its better than ? all them raandom ? .

I've never passed judgement in any exposure because I've done the same ? or worse....lol. I also don't really give a ? what anyone here does in their personal life.

understood.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These hoes ain't got no manners.

These hoes lie and these ? fake.

Those two things should let you know about the great people that reside in our wonderful community.

? no different than real life g you got all types of people in this community. You can only maintain a facade for so long before it starts to crumble.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    ? happens wrote: »
    These hoes ain't got no manners.

These hoes lie and these ? fake.

Those two things should let you know about the great people that reside in our wonderful community.

? no different than real life g you got all types of people in this community. You can only maintain a facade for so long before it starts to crumble.

i do enjoy the exposures but i don't keep throwing it in posters face like everyone did to marley it got old after awhile.she back in here joking and posting like she used to.im glad she didn't let ? run her off the IC.