The real question here is.....

Options

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    no the real question is how there are 2 reactions from the same poster?

162l9f.png

I was able to leave multiple reactions once. Ironically, I got up to 6 but the 7th was unattainable. I was on mobile. Dunno if they lasted, though.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this site aint ? without the mustache and his experiments.

I lurk way more than i post and without jg the donkey is a graveyard.

Sort of how the GNS is without kat or compilation picture threads in which posters share their old inventory of female poster pictures.

Nah, I'm just a legendary poster. Chasin Bundles is a ? TIER poster, he's the only one that could make such a drastic change in Donkey's landscape.

Lets be real...since u and the fat ? hacked the site and u got permabanned, u havent been here MUCH, right?

2012 u were here lets say half the year, 2012 wasnt that bad of a year in Donkey...so lets not act as if ur a main factor, ur not. Are you a key factor, u are, but any good poster is....speakin of good posters, a lot of em that posted in Donkey are gone, im not gonna name name but i'll say Kimi for one.

So when u have at least 6, 7 notable posters that dont/barely post anymore, then like another 6, 7 that went from being Donkey posters to "whateva" thread posters...? happens.

W/O this whole Marley ? u change nuffn, no impact, just an avg poster "postin w/o a purpose"...and when this all boils over, and all the posters involved are back to normal u'll disappear and go back to lurkin, waitin in the wings for a perfect time to strike cuz u fell off and arent the poster of old, u now have to settle for having flashes in spurts..#factsonly

• Chase N Bundlez
    Options

Sort of how the GNS is without kat or compilation picture threads in which posters share their old inventory of female poster pictures.

Nah, I'm just a legendary poster. Chasin Bundles is a ? TIER poster, he's the only one that could make such a drastic change in Donkey's landscape.

Lets be real...since u and the fat ? hacked the site and u got permabanned, u havent been here MUCH, right?

2012 u were here lets say half the year, 2012 wasnt that bad of a year in Donkey...so lets not act as if ur a main factor, ur not. Are you a key factor, u are, but any good poster is....speakin of good posters, a lot of em that posted in Donkey are gone, im not gonna name name but i'll say Kimi for one.

So when u have at least 6, 7 notable posters that dont/barely post anymore, then like another 6, 7 that went from being Donkey posters to "whateva" thread posters...? happens.

W/O this whole Marley ? u change nuffn, no impact, just an avg poster "postin w/o a purpose"...and when this all boils over, and all the posters involved are back to normal u'll disappear and go back to lurkin, waitin in the wings for a perfect time to strike cuz u fell off and arent the poster of old, u now have to settle for having flashes in spurts..#factsonly

I read the previous post of yours I saw, so this one I won't read to maintain my 50% read ratio on your posts....and you typed so much too...sad

U read every poster's post (fact), especially mines (fact)...and not just you, everybody reads my posts, no matter the length (fact).

And I could never be put on ignore by anyone (fact)...their browsing experience would never reach its full potential w/o a couple CB posts in their lives (fact)..word.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Less brain, more brawn.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

evidently you still fail to understand

he IS the experiment, per Professor Kai

I'm a manipulative orchestrator according to @sixsicksins You believing Kai is conTROLLing a manipulative orchestrator such as myself?

I say thee nay!

but hold....!

lets seek counsel with the ever wise @sixsicksins

Kai has revealed to all
    that she was conTROLLing this manipulative orchestrator in an experiment
    a mere mortal such myself, can not possibly comprehend , let alone fathom

give voice to reason, speak truth to power
    is such a thing in the realm of possibility???
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Late to the name calling party but.....

SLORE!!!
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Kai on some Morpheus ?

CB stop posting waves of text n my thread....aint nobody tryna read that

Ur lucky I even made a single post in ur flop/lowkey dedication thread to another man.

"This gonna sound arrogant but, my presence is charity"-CB

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm I have a question. By "trolling" JG, what exactly was the intent? I mean how is sending him noods, or stripping on webcam punishing him per se'?

Still tryin to figure out how they won, and he lost?
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he does what every other male poster does..only difference is he actually goes back and "exposes" the ? said in private convo..

I think it's entertaining but from a player's perspective, it's the equivlalent of a 13 year old getting his first kiss and running back to the group to talk about it..he seems like the type that will smoke and drink with you then run your name through the mud when you aint around..

Similar to..
    MV5BMjEyNTIyODQ4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzE5NTc0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR14,0,214,317_.jpg
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How does JG and his struggle handle bar mustache continue to collect damaging Intel on these hoes?
    Is he that good or are these hoes that desperate or does his crustache have a six sense for hoe depression?

the ? 's viral marketing game is obviously top notch haha

he has effectively marketed his brand to the point where any female who posts

just has to see what the deal is 1st hand for herself

some of these simps even try to warn these new broads beforehand..........but I guess it just makes the temptation greater

curiosity really kills the cat (no pun) :(
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    ...well damn. Lol!
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JG has a stache???
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say it ain't so kai.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my thread was closed :(
  • haute
    Options
    i feel like some of you have the wrong priorities

JG has a mustache ?
  • haute
    Options
    lmao those aren't saggy they're just too small lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    i feel like some of you have the wrong priorities

JG has a mustache ?

Haute take pics with saggy hipsters?

ZXmy2nk.jpg

LMAO....

Haute rebuttal?

How yo panties saggin?
  • Copper
    Options
    lmao those aren't saggy they're just too small lol

Or either you got a extra long ass ?

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Damn Haute bussin a sag in her panties? Lol!
  • haute
    Options
    well I do

But my hips are wider
  • Copper
    Options
    well I do

But my hips are wider

Now we see why u ? with the white boys
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    My right hand can palm both of Haute's ? cheeks
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @haute nice panties. are those Victoria's secret or pink brand?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A side of haute i haven't seen before. fap fap fap