"I Fear I May Have Integrated My People Into a Burning House" - Martin Luther King Jr.

15678911»

Comments

• Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we been in a burning house since they brought our ancestors here over 400 years ago you idiots.

Nobody was brung for nowhere. we were already here. its not logistically possible.

lets transport 1 million africans from africa to america. lets be nice and say 250 a load. do the math. thats 4000 trips. it takes about 3 month to cross one way. then they gotta go back and get some more, right? so one ship could only do 4 trips a year because there are only 12 months.

Now at that rate, how many years would it have took to transport those 1 million africans, who were being born factory style, before the factory model was invented, just to be raised to be "stolen.?"

People need to eat, then people ? and ? (and women have mentrals). so the bottom decks were being cleaned good by nasty ass white people, everyday? How did they store the food and water? Did they just use 2 ships at a time on those wooden ass boats from 1619 to 1808. Importing slaves into the states was illegal by then, so they say, but D.C isnt a state so i guess that was all goody to bring them in there and transport them to the south.

They were in chains, right? Being thrown around on the rough ass atlantic ocean, for 3 months straight right? So nobody got infected by the ? matter being sloshed around in the open wounds? Still made it here safe huh?

Not to mention, they cant provide any slaves ships. we can find the fake ass noahs ark, but no slave ships.

And no, im not saying we are native americans. those people came from asia. we are and were something else. the out of africa theory wasnt about the people leaving. it was about the lands breaking up off of africa. thats the only land mass that didnt move.

But i feel yall. i was a history major in college and believed all that ? too. Until i started using my brain: So the whites ? the world, the land, the animals, and the people, but when it comes to them reaccounting history, thats pure, honest, and should be taken as gospel?

With all due respect, get the ? outta here with that ? .

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we been in a burning house since they brought our ancestors here over 400 years ago you idiots.

Nobody was brung for nowhere. we were already here. its not logistically possible.

lets transport 1 million africans from africa to america. lets be nice and say 250 a load. do the math. thats 4000 trips. it takes about 3 month to cross one way. then they gotta go back and get some more, right? so one ship could only do 4 trips a year because there are only 12 months.

Now at that rate, how many years would it have took to transport those 1 million africans, who were being born factory style, before the factory model was invented, just to be raised to be "stolen.?"

People need to eat, then people ? and ? (and women have mentrals). so the bottom decks were being cleaned good by nasty ass white people, everyday? How did they store the food and water? Did they just use 2 ships at a time on those wooden ass boats from 1619 to 1808. Importing slaves into the states was illegal by then, so they say, but D.C isnt a state so i guess that was all goody to bring them in there and transport them to the south.

They were in chains, right? Being thrown around on the rough ass atlantic ocean, for 3 months straight right? So nobody got infected by the ? matter being sloshed around in the open wounds? Still made it here safe huh?

Not to mention, they cant provide any slaves ships. we can find the fake ass noahs ark, but no slave ships.

And no, im not saying we are native americans. those people came from asia. we are and were something else. the out of africa theory wasnt about the people leaving. it was about the lands breaking up off of africa. thats the only land mass that didnt move.

But i feel yall. i was a history major in college and believed all that ? too. Until i started using my brain: So the whites ? the world, the land, the animals, and the people, but when it comes to them reaccounting history, thats pure, honest, and should be taken as gospel?

With all due respect, get the ? outta here with that ? .

Stop it... THE PROOF IS INCONTROVERTIBLY

THERE IS genetic date
    physical data
    cultural data

That can attest to the fact that Africans were physical taken from Africa this whole black people were always in the Americas ? needs to stop and the continents were divided before the early humans moved out of africa

it's 2017 and African Americans are still confused about their origins and it's ? pathetic you are not something else all black people are is the descendants of enslaved Africans and a slave ship has been found
  • Cleveland7venty6
    you have a right to your white mans education. i said what i had to say. to each its own.
  • zzombie
    you have a right to your white mans education. i said what i had to say. to each its own.

Lol...the ignorance you spread must be confronted. I can promise you that anyway on this form that you post the nonsense that you posted I will confront you
  • Cleveland7venty6
    zzombie wrote: »

Lol...the ignorance you spread must be confronted. I can promise you that anyway on this form that you post the nonsense that you posted I will confront you

You trying to battle me? It's your L to take. U want it, come get it.

I know i should ignore this, but you bringing it to me. And by the end, i will win. Why? because u will learn more from me than I would EVER learn from u. I am really a history major but after college, i gained an advanced level of consciousness. I can put the pieces together differently because I see the arguement from all sides. Its been over ten years of studying for me. And im still going. Still learning. Still advancing. Too easy drill sgt.

So whats good my ? ?
  • zzombie

I know i should ignore this, but you bringing it to me. And by the end, i will win. Why? because u will learn more from me than I would EVER learn from u. I am really a history major but after college, i gained an advanced level of consciousness. I can put the pieces together differently because I see the arguement from all sides. Its been over ten years of studying for me. And im still going. Still learning. Still advancing. Too easy drill sgt.

So whats good my ? ?

If you don't believe the trans-Atlantic slave trade happened then you must have gotten your history degree from idiots school of history.
  • Cleveland7venty6

So whats good my ? ?

If you don't believe the trans-Atlantic slave trade happened then you must have gotten your history degree from idiots school of history.

You're right.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where was Lawrence E King
    Why did Raul do it
    Did David Morales get the little bastard
    What did James Files know and when did he know it
    Did Gerry Hemmings eat wild boar
    Eichard Nixon Track 2, ? cubans, ugly ? named mable
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry MLK, we understood ya premise. But some of us hesitated to enter the home and those who did. We'll.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    He was right. The Civil Rights generation failed us. Don't get me wrong, I do believe MLK had good intentions.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was right. The Civil Rights generation failed us. Don't get me wrong, I do believe MLK had good intentions.

I think the Civil Rights generation did what they could. They helped give us opportunities we've never seen before, access to more government funds and protection that we never had before.

In the end, this generation has to follow through and continue what they started. But we gotta understand there are limits in a nation that's still about 65% White.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    I think the Civil Rights generation did what they could. They helped give us opportunities we've never seen before, access to more government funds and protection that we never had before.
    there's also a distinction possibility that, while systemic problems still exist, people don't realize how much BETTER things are than before the civil rights generation.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    janklow wrote: »
    there's also a distinction possibility that, while systemic problems still exist, people don't realize how much BETTER things are than before the civil rights generation.

In the grand scheme of things, this is true, financially at least. This is why I don't put down MLK or his non-violent peers of the past, I don't agree with everything they did or said, but they without question helped Blacks more then hurt.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    In the grand scheme of things, this is true, financially at least. This is why I don't put down MLK or his non-violent peers of the past, I don't agree with everything they did or said, but they without question helped Blacks more then hurt.
    i think a lot of people in the modern era need to convince themselves that their struggle is comparable to past generations. but there's no need for this. you can still address problems while conceding the point that ? was once much worse.