name me a movie....

lazypakman
lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
that can ? with aliens as a sequel?

I would give a shitload of reasons to try to justify this but why bother,I'm watching this and its still awesome.

I honestly can't think of any other film aside from a couple that come close to it.

Comments

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I agree, it's one of my favorites and a timeless classic but off the top, I'd say Godfather II, Terminator II, the LOTR sequels, Army of Darkness, and The Dark Knight are ? with it as sequels.
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Infernal Affairs II, Few Dollars More, Color of Money, Lethal Weapon 2, Empire Strikes Back, Road Warrior and Batman Returns.
  • lazypakman
    edited July 2013
    see to me its the one sequel that just does virtually everything right.its not perfect (and I still think the original is better because without it the inspiration wouldn't exist) but along with terminator it advanced the mythology in so many ways.they just happen to be Cameron's two best films as well imo.

I'd agree with dark knight if it wasn't for the fact that a recent viewing of it had me thinking that at times.....I mean for an apparent realistic approach to batman......its a bit ridiculous really isn't it?its kind of altered my judgement on it somewhar.

ill have to give the godfather a go sometime soon.
  • lazypakman
    edited July 2013
    Infernal Affairs II, Few Dollars More, Color of Money, Lethal Weapon 2, Empire Strikes Back, Road Warrior and Batman Returns.

I forgot about road warrior......in terms of what I said about mythology that's a serious contender.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭