"Classic," Movies That in Reality Are Overrated As ? and Are Straight Trash

Options
1235»

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo i meant to say this but I forgot....District 9 was sooooo overrated i liked he movie up until dude turned into an alien. ? was corny and too ? movie was straight trash
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both of yall KYS
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    When I saw the remake of Scarface, (y'all do know it's a remake right?) I thought that ? was over the top and those ? were doing too much, that was until I saw this:

220px-Cocainecowboys_promo_cover.jpg

Then I was like, "OH ? !" Those Columbian ? ACTUALLY DID ALL OF THAT ? AND THEY REALLY MADE OF THAT MONEY! After seeing ? Cowboys it not only gives you a an appreciation for Scarface but the documentary puts the film in the proper perspective and lets you know that that movie was an accurate portrayal of what was going on at the time. Also the only difference between Scarface and ? Cowboys is Tony Montana was a male and Cuban and was immediately after getting on the outs with Sosa, while Griselda Blanco was a Columbian female that actually got to live out some of later years before she was finally bodied. /b]

oh yeah that docu is no joke, Griselda Blanco make Marlo Stanfield look like a ? lmao

.....? wanted him assassinated INSIDE the airport......

Couldnt ? with Pablo tho...

she put him on tho...

And he surpassed her
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    When I saw the remake of Scarface, (y'all do know it's a remake right?) I thought that ? was over the top and those ? were doing too much, that was until I saw this:

Then I was like, "OH ? !" Those Columbian ? ACTUALLY DID ALL OF THAT ? AND THEY REALLY MADE OF THAT MONEY! After seeing ? Cowboys it not only gives you a an appreciation for Scarface but the documentary puts the film in the proper perspective and lets you know that that movie was an accurate portrayal of what was going on at the time. Also the only difference between Scarface and ? Cowboys is Tony Montana was a male and Cuban and was immediately after getting on the outs with Sosa, while Griselda Blanco was a Columbian female that actually got to live out some of later years before she was finally bodied. /b]

oh yeah that docu is no joke, Griselda Blanco make Marlo Stanfield look like a ? lmao

she put him on tho...

And he surpassed her

well you're not a very good student if you don't capitalize off what you were taught
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    SMH callin Star Wars and Back to the Future overrated.................. I just watched Zero Dark Thirty.............................. I'm not sayin it was wack but that movie was overrated as ? ................... I like movies like that but that Zzero Dark ? was a snooze fest.....................
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Zero Dark Thirty was way too long when I watched it.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    No Country for Old Men wasnt bad but it wasnt brilliant either.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Wiz was completely horrible.

if you take out all the parts diana ross is singing in it becomes a descent movie. But she was singing every 8 to 9 minutes. Not to mention she was damn near a middle aged woman playing dorothy.

that green color song still is the best though. not to mention "no bad news" song
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    SMH callin Star Wars and Back to the Future overrated.................. I just watched Zero Dark Thirty.............................. I'm not sayin it was wack but that movie was overrated as ? ................... I like movies like that but that Zzero Dark ? was a snooze fest.....................

Yea hurt locker >
    this ? had no it factor wasnt capitivating at all agreed it didnt suck it fell short though the womans determination was off the charts though
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she put him on tho...

And he surpassed her

well you're not a very good student if you don't capitalize off what you were taught

Pablo had the man against him...he never stood a chance
    hi gabi!!! :)
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me Star Wars is overrated as well as ET, I have watched those movies maybe twice and haven't touched it since its hella weird and boring I just can't rock with them
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    To me Star Wars is overrated as well as ET, I have watched those movies maybe twice and haven't touched it since its hella weird and boring I just can't rock with them

The first time I watched ET years and years ago I thought it was overrated. I just re-watched it again this past week. The thing is, ET has such unanimous, overwhelming admiration that its almost impossible not to see it as overrated. I think that because the depiction of Aliens in movies is usually threatening, ET stands out. There is no military presence in ET. Also, for a "science fiction" movie about an Alien, ET does a really good job of capturing middle america and pop culture for a kid in the early 80's. That's really the focus of the movie. The only thing we ever learn about ET is that he wants to "phone home". So, I don't know. I give ET a pass. I bet seeing it at the movies when it dropped was dope.
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I thought Good Will Hunting was long and boring.

@focus what game is that in your sig?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @focus what game is that in your sig?

TitanFall on XBOX One.