Not too hyped about next gen......

Options
Knives Amilli
Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nothing has jumped out to me (well actually only ONE game has, more on that later). Doesn't feel like ill be missing out on a gaming experience by sitting out this gen or not jumping on ASAP.

However, Ill say this: if Planetside 2 on PS4 is everything the PC version is and more? SHieettttttttttttttttt ill eat my words. Ive been admiring that ? franchise from afar for a ? decade. Please ? let that ? be legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clcbFOGhxMA

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have so much to play on the PS3 and the Vita that I honestly dont mind waiting a while for the ps4.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah I wont be gettin any new gens off top. Im still tryin to beat a ? load of games and I still got more to play that I havent even bought. Its gonna be tough tryin to wait to play the new Killer Instinct tho. I tried to pull out the SNES and play it on there but it wouldnt work on this HD ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the new gens always take a year or two to really get going
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I been saying this for a while now.

I really only have time to play one game at a time now anyway, and there are at least 3 PS3 games that I want coming out in the next 4 or 5 months. So there really isn't a reason to make that kind of investment yet.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #brokeniggasthread
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    #brokeniggasthread

#richsnootyassfaggotwhoforgotwherehecamefrompost... or where u born with a silver spoon in your mouth? either way you're a jabroni.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #brokeniggasthread

No, there's still exclusive coming out and games we've missed.

Get your head out of your ass.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ ? who gamed on a magnavox calling anyone broke
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next gen does promise better graphics, but what else? That disturbs me that $80 may be a reality for the PS4 and X Box One.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ i hate when people say this.. what else do you need besides better games and graphics? if thats your logic, then thats what the XBONE original vision was catered for, ? like you, who want to be entertained first, and game secondly.

on another thought... the ONLY reason i want a XBONE day 1 is for 2k14... i cant wait for that ? ... when does titanfall come out?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Next gen does promise better graphics, but what else? That disturbs me that $80 may be a reality for the PS4 and X Box One.

That price tag is only for EA games though right? I thought other info suggests that the standard price will be $60.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None Of The Launch Titles Are Really Moving Me To Get A PS4 Either And Like Stated Before My Backlog WIll Keep Me Busy For Quite Some Time
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    ^^^ i hate when people say this.. what else do you need besides better games and graphics? if thats your logic, then thats what the XBONE original vision was catered for, ? like you, who want to be entertained first, and game secondly.

on another thought... the ONLY reason i want a XBONE day 1 is for 2k14... i cant wait for that ? ... when does titanfall come out?

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once it drops you ? will be screaming like little girls so shut your ? faces up.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cosign, I don't wanna get 2k14 for 360 just to end up getting it again. I'm thinking of getting a XBONE just for 2k since I'm betterwith the controller then waiting a fewmonths for the ps4 loll
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feel the same way its mad weird cause i was 15 when 360 dropped and even younger for the previous gens but now that im 22 i could cop both consoles first day since im older and have a job and ? . But at this point there is no reason to buy a launch day console cause ain't ? standing out too big.
    #brokeniggasthread

lol it ain't about being broke its about not buying some ? not worth the money at the moment. i used to work a specailty grocery store as a teenager and some of the richest regular customers were nickel and diming with cupons and complaining about the costs the most.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing about the PS4 really grabs me at launch. Watch Dogs looks amazing but I feel that it's gonna be so complicated that you'll get lost trying to do ? and end up with a lot of unfinished missions. But that's the only game I see so far that I would get. I'm not set on buying the PS4 right away but I might, just to say that I have it.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that's the problem. new generation does not equal "better games" which is the point he was making in the first place.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing has jumped out to me (well actually only ONE game has, more on that later). Doesn't feel like ill be missing out on a gaming experience by sitting out this gen or not jumping on ASAP.

However, Ill say this: if Planetside 2 on PS4 is everything the PC version is and more? SHieettttttttttttttttt ill eat my words. Ive been admiring that ? franchise from afar for a ? decade. Please ? let that ? be legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clcbFOGhxMA

the new gens always take a year or two to really get going
    Yep, been saying this for a minute. Like I said before these new systems aint "truly" next gen, they are like a mid-core upgrade. Plus games have already dropped/bout to drop that we'll be busy with for at least a year or two. I was thinking they should have dropped them on the new systems to get more attention. If these games were made for those systems instead of just being ports most of us would be getting them the 1st day.

Moving G.T.A 5 back to the launch of the new systems was ? .

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moving G.T.A 5 back to the launch of the new systems was ? .

Definitely. Especially when there's no version for the next gen systems yet.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like most of the new good stuff is on handheld ? and I don't like carrying around ? .
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not interested in any of the launch titles for next gen so whats the point in coppin the system right away?

still plenty of good games coming out for ps3 anyway.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im waiting a year to pick up a ps4
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ps4 ? lucky planetside 2 PC players can't play vs ....it would be a wrap ...but lots of pc players will be getting it for PS4 so ? gonna get ugly ..