• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn the show is back on already?
    I need to go dl the ep then
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watched the Ep. couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.

Just SMH at Saul. Carrie does alot of dumb ? and brings alot of on her self, but she didn't deserve to get burned like, not by Saul.

Like I said in the last Homeland season thread. This season Saul is gonna be faced with all the tough decisions David Estes made that he hated him for.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah she deserved that ? ...he trying to save the agency....carrie smashing Brodie off & helped him escape.....now why Saul not trying to ? his wife is my issue with him
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carrie did help brodie escape so.......yeah good on saul
  • Will Munny
    Options
    now that u put it that way.... I think u guys are right.

It will bug me tho if he really is innocent, cause Brodie still really has been a terrorist scumbag this whole time.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    jus watched s03e01.

interesting stuff goin on wit Brodies family. Dana is ? lost. her friend is Zach from Dexter. Carrie already cryin and shiverin her lip lol. iim tired of seein that ? cry. lol @ ? random dude from the liquor store
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol I haven't even seen the season premiere like some of yall have. It'll have to wait on my DVR cause Breaking Bad is clearly 1st priority.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no ? given about this show anymore

Waiting for 2nd episode. 1st episode been out for a month.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Episode was cool. Carrie a crazy ? lol. She smashed that dude strictly off the fact that he got red hair like Brody huh
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Episode was cool. Carrie a crazy ? lol. She smashed that dude strictly off the fact that he got red hair like Brody huh

That's what I like about the character. She's a real depiction of a regular crazy ass ? .
  • marc123
    Options
    I have a feelin brodies daughter dana, gone turn muslim. Lol. Cant wait for that.
  • marc123
    Options
    Dana is a ? ? , I don't get her story line

I dont mind it. It jus shows hows ? up his home life is. Plus when everyone started to turn on brodie. Dana was the one who stayed true as long she could.

• KingFreeman
    Options
    Dana ran to his nemesis tho so ? her.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carrie's ? smells of falafal and shame. Saul worked with David Morales ? was bout it.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think Brody was responsible for the bombing. I think Nazir's people planted it at the meeting they had prior to his death. Whatever she may be dealing with in her personal life, Carrie's hunches have never been wrong thus far.

Saul covered his own ass when it came down to it. Not just with the agency, but with his wife as well. He loves Carrie, but not at the risk of losing everything I guess. I mean they were trying to literally shut the CIA down. Is it really worth it to risk all that over someone who's proven herself mentally unstable? She's too much of a hothead, and would very likely make the situation worse. Saul knows that. But he'll help her though, no matter what. Even if she doesn't want it.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    I have a feelin brodies daughter dana, gone turn muslim. Lol. Cant wait for that.

Yea I got a feeling one of his kids gonna turn into an extremist most likely Dana. Why is Saul scared of the ? and that Quinn dude is cold he straight stormed that house n killed everybody dolo.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Quinn is turning into the softest black ops assassin of all time. Like Carrie out here giving away agency secrets and you made she going crazy, ? been crazy long before this it's not like they just did it too her.
  • marc123
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Solid but wierd episode imo.

Saul was outta line for what he said about that ladies muslim head wrap thing.

Felt alil odd watchin the kids sex scene. The scene in the bathroom wit dana n her mother was powerful stuff. The wife is so sexy.

Smh at carrie actin crazy again.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Yah I really didn't like the kid sex scene. Really uncomfortable to watch. I don't think Saul was so outta line tho. ? was funny cause it seemed unnecessary yet I felt bad for the girl at the same time
  • mc317
    Options
    Carrie is ? bat ? crazy with those ? ? expressions. This ? is fail! Brodys other race wife would get ? till her ? was inside out.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Already tired of Dana..would rather see the how the wife deals with everything not annoying ass Dana
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    Already tired of Dana..would rather see the how the wife deals with everything not annoying ass Dana

^ this,? awaiting the return of Brodie i wanna see Mike getting back all up in that,didn't even have to work for the smash last time around.

Carrie in the nuthouse again lulz.She's going to be there for a while,what this season holds for her character i don't know and i don't really care.just stop the ? crying already.

the ray of light shining through when dana found the prayer mat was some dope symbolism.

oh and that new analyst? these ? got me watching for now at least because Iranian women are my kryptonite.

Nazanin_Boniadi.jpg

80941398.jpg

nazanin-boniadi-the-designs-for-the-cure_3582383.jpg

classy broad.

• KingFreeman
    Options
    Smash on the lil Spanish ting helping Brody.
  • marc123
    edited October 2013
    Options
    interestin episode.

setting up alotta ? that bout to go down this season. I guess those dudes helpin Brody are backed by whatever terrorists still down with Brody. them dudes want Carrie to snitch on the CIA so the CIA don't expose that the Bank was launderin the terrorists money. damn @ them dudes gettin Brody hooked on heroine.
  • mc317
    Options
    ^where did you get the laundering money bit from? I must have missed that. I thought vp was dead, carrie still batshit i would have left her in there. Brody off that dog food, hopefully its not cut with paint thinner and gasoline! Lol