Aye...You Ever Been Caught Cheatin...?

2»

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Nah never, always was suspected though. Did this one chick like puffy did jlo....bish knew I was but couldn't prove it, very frustrating for her.

I remember I thought I could go the straight and narrow, so I told this one chick I was cheating on my girl with, that I had a main bish....she got mad we worked it out, I promised to leave my main (I didn't)

found out she was doing the same with me (she ain't leave her ? either) smashed a couple more times in 'ain't ? muhfuckas' bliss, then told her I'm good now

for the first bolded you the man. Thats how you supposed to play these hoes.

For the second bolded she a ? hoe.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, we both were.
    She was bad AS ? 2
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never cheated in a relationship. Some of y'all ain't ? btw.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I told this ? her man was trying to cheat on her with me and she was ? with me!! Like wtf I'm trying to help you out hoe!!!

been there before which I why don't help hoes
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    That damn facebook ? me up. I lost a good girl cause if relationship status on there. She called ne on the phone cryin and ? . I jus had to end it
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope these ? clueless
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    yup... I was sloppy with it trying to take on 3-5 women at a time pre Windows/AOL/Cell Phone/Ipod era but I usually was able to still do what I was doing after altering the way I maneuvered with them
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly don't think I'd be cool with havin regular threesomes with my girl...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not necessarily caught...more so that I just stopped giving a ? . The relationship was basically over and I shoulda just broke it off. I was real young though. Lesson learned.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    I honestly don't think I'd be cool with havin regular threesomes with my girl...

why not?

Casual sexual partners, maybe...But not my life partner...Naw...Though Ion knock anybody else relationship if it really works for them....
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't cheated on a women since I got old enough to realize that the ? is usually pointless and unnecessary. But yeah, like T/S said...I'd NEVER get caught. ? get caught up when they get sloppy.