Who says all women in the Army\Marines are hideous trolls?

2»

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this woman is very beautiful in spite of her manly arms.

America7.jpg

Damn I bet she could give one hell of a ? . She could stroke it like 500 mph and never get tired.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    that ? aint cute....she has pretty colored eyes and thats it.

and why the fukk you ? attracted to a muscular armed chick?

that fukk

women can be in shape an still look like women.

? would look like a dude if she wore a dress...that ? aint attractive

yall some ? homos
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is a later picture of the woman, she has gained more muscle mass..oh no

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=108258.0;attach=121018;image
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen a few army chicks in Seoul. I asked one of them where they got their bald fade from.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't never said that, I said we used to call them mattresses because they body count was measured by in barracks. Them was the same hoes that would charge for ? out in the field for 2-4 months and nasty ass dudes was paying for that ? .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bet her ? just dangles there looking like the last digit of my pinky.

yuck.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't never said that, I said we used to call them mattresses because they body count was measured by in barracks. Them was the same hoes that would charge for ? out in the field for 2-4 months and nasty ass dudes was paying for that ? .

an they be coming back to civilian life like the army was a piece of cake. husband wondering where all the money came from and why she aint tight after a 6month leave
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y'all ever seen a woman in uniform security, policewoman armed forces etc...... or even a contractor and think to yourself "she's to cute for this ? her husband must be worried to death about her." I know I have.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All them army ? be wacc.The navy has decent chicks.I went to great lakes wit my boy years ago there were some tight ass chicks there
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Some of the badest ? are in the Air Force & Navy.

true... but the army does have the " diamond in the rough" from time 2 time... she was 9/10 a military brat 2 begin with.. only thing with those they prolly ? a senior enlisted cat or officer..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad example in the OP