Who Enjoys The Bachelor Life?

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you're a guy with no kids with your own place and you work, mention how old you are and what's your life like? What are the pros and cons?

The only part I "miss" about it is smashing who I want but other than that, I still live the same way as of eating what I want and buying what I want.

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will be single my whole life. I don't wanna slow down really. I like doing what I want, and spending money without anyone else's interests in mind.

Some people need that salvation a woman and kids can bring. I don't need it. I don't wan it.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's fun to revisit my life as a bachelor every so often when wife and kids are away but the fact is I am 'institutionalized' now and wouldn't know what to do with myself now anymore. None of my compatriots are bachelors anymore so you have to appreciate where you are when you are there.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man sleeping with the enemy right now i ain't got kids from her tho im late twenties own ? ...man if it wasn't for the kooked meals i couldn't deal with petty immature lil girl ......truthfully bein a single or not it sucks some times
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was a wealthy man I wud prefer the bachelor life. Date celebs/models exclusively and travel extensively.

My lifestyle wudnt be ideal to raise a family and settle down...bt since I'm not wealthy the bachelor life won't really cut it or me right now.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    23 and its goat

Pros: i can do whatever the ? i wana do
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not good for my health man. Feeling like Robert Downey in the 90's out here.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its kinda word to come home to an empty house sometimes bro.

? is unatural.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehh, single life is aiight. Can be overrated sometimes. It's whateva.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    29 years old. Owns my own pad. No kids at all. Weekdays consist of working and smoking mad amounts of ? . Now the weekend is when I get my drink on, pop some Hydros, and snort rails of yola off a ? ass. And not in that order.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Single, live by myself, I have kids though.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQge3fnHgag
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me! (no explanation needed. one of the beautiful perks, dont have to explain and have someone under you all the time).
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    23, own place. It gets boring sometimes but I get bored with everything around me so maybe being single is a good thing
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    27 My own spot, only commitment is school, bills and work.
    Before I turn 30 I will be doing this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f678eHY1eec

"Why let one get the best of me now, when it's so many women out there need and deserve this."
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    depends on what you want....I couldn't imagine consistently using condoms so there's only one option 4 me
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    26 (will be 27 in Nov), no kids, decent job, own crib, car, and finishing up my bachelors soon then grad school. After bills (rent, insurance, cell phone, etc) I spend my money on whatever I want.

I tell these hoes the truth about not wanting a relationship & ? other ? . Some just want the ? , some see it as a challenge, & some aren't wit it. The ? that I do get comes drama free.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're a guy with no kids with your own place and you work, mention how old you are and what's your life like? What are the pros and cons?

Mwd7w.gif
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    25, single, but I live with roommates :(
    (well for now anyway, im bout to get the ? up outta here)

But anyway, on the real? Its been kind of a drag lately. Its always great mind you to spend money how i want, think only of myself for most of the day, owe no one any communication or time...but ? relationships do give you something to do, something to plan around, and something more to wake up for. And while I don't need one to enjoy life, im at a point where I wouldn't mind one either.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    25 single I haven't been in a relationship since I was in high school. Right now its just me and my brother right now we got are own spot ? been easy going for the most part.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    the bachelor life is goat when you young an life just starting.

but the ? gets old after a while.....

i suggest all you youngins...

get that ? out ya system while you can. an old bachelor is not a good look no matter how you try to spin it

Totally agree..

I will say.. Once committed.. Learning how to be faithful.. Or turn the other cheek can render itself very very difficult.. lmao..

You're Ghanaian indeed lmao
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can do anything i want. Dont need to hear anyones opinion about anything.

I get to watch what i want to watch, when i want to watch.

No ? in my passenger seat changing my music because she thinks mine is boring because she has a small woman brain.

If a ? calls me, i answer. No secrets.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

I can do anything i want. Dont need to hear anyones opinion about anything.

I get to watch what i want to watch, when i want to watch.

No ? in my passenger seat changing my music because she thinks mine is boring because she has a small woman brain.

If a ? calls me, i answer. No secrets.

I was just in your parents town the other weekend. Might be up there this weekend too.