If You Could Spend A Weekend With Any Famous Person: Dead Or Alive...

Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who would it be and why?

I would wanna kick it with my girl Aaliyah. Everything bout her just captivates me. Just parlay with her on a secluded island sippin on the finest, we ain't even got to ? , just basking in her presence wud suffice.

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Culture, Nesta Marley & Kwame Nkrumah
  • Tommy_Milfhitta

Had to GOAT u for that.. I wud love to sesh with Robert Nesta Marley nd kick knowledge and wisdom whilst puffin on the highest grade sativa.

tumblr_m7nca4yiQp1rb27sjo1_500.jpg
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    sully wrote: »
    Who would it be and why?

I would wanna kick it with my girl Aaliyah. Everything bout her just captivates me. Just parlay with her on a secluded island sippin on the finest, we ain't even got to ? , just basking in her presence wud suffice.

Drake-ass ?

So me saying I want to parlay with Aaliyah all weekend, 1st thing u think about is Drake? Ok dude..
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had to GOAT u for that.. I wud love to sesh with Robert Nesta Marley nd kick knowledge and wisdom whilst puffin on the highest grade sativa.

tumblr_m7nca4yiQp1rb27sjo1_500.jpg

He would still be alive if he had just listened to modern medicine.

He was like the Rasta version of a Jehovah's Witness. How are you gonna accept bone marrow transplants, ? transplants, dialysis, etc, but not blood? Transfused blood lasts, at most 120 days anyway before all the red blood cells are replaced.

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't really want to chill with a corpse so I'd probably pick Jack Nicholson or George W. Bush.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who would it be and why?

Drake-ass ?

So me saying I want to parlay with Aaliyah all weekend, 1st thing u think about is Drake? Ok dude..

Drake has pervaded the collective consciousness as the new standard barer for obsession with Aaliyah.

Truth be told, in the grand scheme of things, she's a very dull character in history. Sung a few songs, married a ephebophile with a ? fetish, acted in a couple mediocre movies, and died young in a plane crash.

Her lasting impact is rather negligible.

I'd rather chill with someone that's insane or influential through genius. And if they're both, all the better.

Tycho Brahe is a perfect example. That guy was genius but ? nuts.

- Genius astronomer whose work was used by Kepler
    - Owned 1% of the total wealth of Denmark at one point
    - Had no political power, but ruled in autocratic style over an entire island (the residents absolutely hated him but couldn't do ? to him).
    - Owned an elk that would roam his castle.
    - The elk died after he gave it too much beer and it fell down a flight of stairs.
    - Caught delirium tremens (the delirium you get from alcohol withdrawal) b/c he didn't want to leave his own dinner party to take a ? .

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who would it be and why?

Drake-ass ?

Drake has pervaded the collective consciousness as the new standard barer for obsession with Aaliyah.

Truth be told, in the grand scheme of things, she's a very dull character in history. Sung a few songs, married a ephebophile with a ? fetish, acted in a couple mediocre movies, and died young in a plane crash.

Her lasting impact is rather negligible.

I'd rather chill with someone that's insane or influential through genius. And if they're both, all the better.

Tycho Brahe is a perfect example. That guy was genius but ? nuts.

- Genius astronomer whose work was used by Kepler
    - Owned 1% of the total wealth of Denmark at one point
    - Had no political power, but ruled in autocratic style over an entire island (the residents absolutely hated him but couldn't do ? to him).
    - Owned an elk that would roam his castle.
    - The elk died after he gave it too much beer and it fell down a flight of stairs.
    - Caught delirium tremens (the delirium you get from alcohol withdrawal) b/c he didn't want to leave his own dinner party to take a ? .

You went way back lol
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine spending the weekend with a dead body would be kind of disturbing if not offensive to my nose and eyes so ill chose a live person..... David Attenborough that man is a legend the ? he's done to bring the natural world to the masses is incredible.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cubana ? Scarlett Johanssen Earl Campbell
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Lol @ ? thinking I meant a dead corpse smh... Y'all foolin too much, wat I meant was if they cud come to life for that specific time or u go bk to wen they walked this earth..
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    George Zimmerman
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who would it be and why?

Malcolm X.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChefThird wrote: »
    Who would it be and why?

Malcolm X.

This. I would take a life to absorb his knowledge

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ.
    So I can give him a census form and see what race & ethnicity he ticks..
    Then we gonna kick it, and I'm a tell him the bs these ? done made up about him.

After hanging with Christ. I wanna meet pam grier in her prime and ? her......RAW!
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2pac, Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix. That would be the trillest chiefing session ever.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    George Zimmerman

I would like to have a "Speak nothin but the TRUTH and the WHOLE truth" sit down chat with George Zim. I wud love to hear whats goin on in this mans mind

• Africa United
    Africa United Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Martin Luther King jr.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miyamoto Musashi so I can ? him to say I'm the greatest swordsman in the world, ? Gilgamesh to say I killed a 75% ? , to ? all the legends in history.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None. Idgaf bout these dead ? ioon no them and they probably on that famous uppity ? . Ill just sell my dead celeb wish and ? money.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natalee Holloway, just so that i can finally rest easy knowing exactly where she is.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real talk, that ? bugs me to this day. in fact, i'd actually settle for a conversation with deepak and satish kalpo or whatever their names were. I think they know what happened. i'd have to have power to grant them immunity tho. but nh @ wanting to spend a weekend in aruba with two males.