Married and in a Open Relationship

ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
Would you accept seeing other people while married?what if one of you get someone pregnant or the wife ends up pregnant by her side piece,how will you deal with it?is it selfish to want more than one person in your life when In fact you're going against every vow

Comments

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Nope. If he even mentions anything about us having an open relationship, I'm leaving.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure as long as your rich and there's no prenup
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um...I don't know about it, that can cause a whole bunch of problems and will depend on our wealth.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of people have open marriages.
    The marriage they recognize is a good business move.
    Long as the side piece don't interfere with the main family business everything is gucci.
    Pregnancies are automatic abortions can't have any outside contenders to the throne, word to king joffrey.

Side pieces will always want more so it's best not to get attached so they know they can be replaced.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    a member on here is married in an open relationship, got his side chick pregnant and i believe he, his wife and the side chick were at the baptism(the ironing)

seinfeld_no_thanks.gif
  • Bussy_Getta
    Long as the side piece don't interfere with the main family business everything is gucci.
    Pregnancies are automatic abortions can't have any outside contenders to the throne, word to king joffrey.

Side pieces will always want more so it's best not to get attached so they know they can be replaced.

So what if the ? say she don't want an abortion. Then what?!
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    or you can be smart and avoid the foolishness by not getting married in the first place. Single people ? all the time and don't have to worry about the consequences it may have on their money and livelihood. ? just seems like an extra unneeded step, that could blow up in your face.
  • FourEfil
    edited July 2013

In a open relationship with the wife knowing you have side girls, she will prevent the uprising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO8Ob7KXdV0

• Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭

That isn't the most healthy decision for her.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FourEfil wrote: »
    NJB1-joseph%20right%20side%20210%20x%20170.jpg?itok=ZPZLoGtk

who is this?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Y'all ain't really think that thru b
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't do it but different strokes for different folks I guess.

Shout out to @representin203
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why be married and have an open relationship? I can see that you stick with one person just for raw sex but other than that, maybe you're broke and need another person to spend less money.
  • FourEfil
    haute wrote: »
    FourEfil wrote: »
    NJB1-joseph%20right%20side%20210%20x%20170.jpg?itok=ZPZLoGtk

who is this?
    Arnolds famous side child.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why bi-sexual women are GOAT. Legal cheating.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An open relationship = no relationship for me
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

people who dont have financial resources have to live this lifestyle on the low or have a hard time finding someone willing to. But if you got status and stackin paper? it's do able

I listened to the last nights 5150 show and Corey was talkin bout how he met Mayweathers fiance for the first time.

mayweather was like ' Here's my fiance and girlfriend...'

............and both them biatchs aint say SHIEEEETTT!

tumblr_ltlnp0rdO91qznsg8o1_400.gif
  • FourEfil
    aka_OG wrote: »

people who dont have financial resources have to live this lifestyle on the low or have a hard time finding someone willing to. But if you got status and stackin paper? it's do able

I listened to the last nights 5150 show and Corey was talkin bout how he met Mayweathers finance for the first time.

mayweather was like ' Here's my finance and girlfriend...'

5150 is back on the air?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aka_OG wrote: »

I listened to the last nights 5150 show and Corey was talkin bout how he met Mayweathers finance for the first time.

mayweather was like ' Here's my finance and girlfriend...'

he really said that about his finance?
    wow cant wait till i have a finance.

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the rules? Are weekends and holidays off limits for the sidepiece? Do u have to agree on who the person is ? ? Are condoms going to be used everytime and dental dam? What if one partner seems to ? around more than the other? There's too much stuff to worry about.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's doable as long as there are rules set from the jump. Of course, the rules would vary from couple to couple, but people act like this ? ain't common. You got women married right now that know for a fact they ain't the only one. Same for dudes. It's just putting it out in the open. Money definitely has to be considered and lines have to be drawn about how far you go with the other people
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't do it but different strokes for different folks I guess.

Shout out to @representin203
    203 boss status in my book

His wife doesn't step out tho, if I remember correctly
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a member on here is married in an open relationship, got his side chick pregnant and i believe he, his wife and the side chick were at the baptism(the ironing)

Hell no, I couldn't do it.

I wonder if he would've stayed if she got pregnant by her side dude. hmmm