Fair or Foul? Freshman starts informal ‘White Student Union’ at Georgia State

Options
2»

Comments

• Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people are only doing this because they know it will get negative reactions from black people.

Their only validation for being together is that "everyone is picking on me" ? guarantee if no one pays them any attention they fall out in a year.
    like a crazy ? whose only validation in life is that people hate her.
    ? give crackers way too much energy
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That college is right next to the hood. Good luck
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fair they being honest instead of lying to you're face
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let that man cook.

Because my black ass would be in every meeting like, "what's up?".
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they lying to themselves tho...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

@stopitfive I know your voice is high pitched but everytime you post. I read your post in Big K.R.I.T voice.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    my voice aint high pitched... why u assassinating my vocal abilities?
  • blackgod813
    Options

expound mi brother..

• Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    this the flyers they're putting out around campus

mercy+college+kkk+meeting+flier.jpg
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

expound mi brother..

they lying to themselves if they think immigration and affirmative action are hindering their life chances...
  • blackgod813
    Options

expound mi brother..

they lying to themselves if they think immigration and affirmative action are hindering their life chances...

o that's kool with me i just wanted to identify the enemy so u narrow it down from all white people so we can get into some higher learner with ice cube violence ...
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a thread where we need Kat's opinion.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hear about some eager young ? doing this exact same thing every two or three years as if somebody is actually going to give a ? .
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair, should let them have their lame group, that way u and easily identify ignorant losers u need to avoid....
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the difference between starting a white club and a black club is when you start a club for whites only you breed the likes of hitlers, slave owners and all that other ? ....black clubs breed the likes of malcolm, martin, and people just wanting to be free.

nothing good can come from white only clubs
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's fair. ? them
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Foul

Whites who complain about non white groups don't understand white privilege and institutionalized racism and the need for minority groups to form Thiers ....they just look and see what blacks and Latinos are doing and think they are somehow being wronged

And groups that identify themselves as a white group are usually ( if not always ) are formed for the purposes of hate or oppression in the form of terrorism, intimidation or bigoted laws and rules

This is exactly why i call foul...? them and their feelings.Since they're in college they should do some research and read books about how whites are in the position that they're in today.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crackers are a funny bunch.... this is trolling at its finest.... but ? it let em have it
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Bruhs, Our racial identities are an integral part of who we are, and while we can’t ignore that there are differences between us, we can still engage in a meaningful discourse...this is how change happens.

700.jpg?0838
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair

I hope theyre exposed to all the greek statues of "warriors" battling Naked.

First documented homosexual practices in my eyes
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I've no problems with such an organization if it's them recognizing all their history. Respecting the good, the bad, and the truth. I'd say fair in that case.

But if it's them rallying together to be on some white is right racist circle ? , then foul.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    the difference between starting a white club and a black club is when you start a club for whites only you breed the likes of hitlers, slave owners and all that other ? ....black clubs breed the likes of malcolm, martin, and people just wanting to be free.

nothing good can come from white only clubs

The real difference is that black people don't form black only clubs by choice. It's done out of necessity. And even when blacks do form "black clubs." They are usually open to anybody. HBCUs are called Historically Black, but they've always been open to all minorities.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    These white people bruh ...

The faculty is 68% white
    The student body is 37% white (the majority btw)

Yet they feel the need to create a group in order to "celebrate euro herriatege"

FOH blood .... Your pasty heritage is institutionalized at nearly every university in this country minus a few..

These Caucasoids just like egging racial tensions on in order to flaunt their white privilege in this country ....of course I belive it's rooted in simple insecurity
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair.

As mentioned he just looking for attention. Every once in awhile some wild eyed ? gets it in his mind that there needs to be "white groups" to counteract minority groups. It's obvious this will be one of those issues where the kid is doing this so that people will complain and then he can play the victim card, that's no surprise to anyone I gather.

The group is "open" to all people but only theoretically, I'm sure he doesn't expect a single minority to actually join the group because they are so offended by its existence in the first place. However people should look at the fine print here, the group is "unofficial" which probably means they will meet primarily off-campus or in secret. Why not make it an official group? Well if his school is anything like mine then making the group official would require for them to hold events on campus and those events would be subject to review by their department of student organizations and would appear on calendars to let other groups know they have events booked on campus. That's not what he wants though, he doesn't want people showing up so that's exactly what should happen.

All blacks, Latinos/Hispanics and Asians on campus should show up to every meeting this dude has and set it out, I don't mean being disruptive but being present and correcting their nonsense. Make him feel uncomfortable and make him say to your face what he really wants to say behind closed doors.

In closing though this ? reminds me of "Higher Learning".