Muhammad Ali on Interracial Marriage

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone logically explain how Dro can call anyone a ? when he defended Kat a hundred times but wouldn't come to his own wife's defense when ? went in on her about her godawful hairdo?

Let me find out Mrs. Dro rockin' the Amy Winehouse Beehive out chea...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does this mean Dro hates his race for chasing after Kat all those years?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they have ? mamas or dadies they existence is a insult
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone logically explain how Dro can call anyone a ? when he defended Kat a hundred times but wouldn't come to his own wife's defense when ? went in on her about her godawful hairdo?
    Heavens to betsy!
    Oz4qBTr.png
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Love Ali but...

jpeg

5-18-2010 Copy photo of Muhammad Ali''s daughter, Jamilla who married Michael Joyce, son of former state Senator Jeremiah Joyce, and close friend of Mayor Daley. Michael is a lawyer and a boxer last weekend in Florida. For Mike Sneed column for Wednesday, 5-19-2010.

" 'The Champ' said, 'Yes,' and so did Jamillah," said Joyce's brother, Kevin, who told Sneed: "No one ever thought Mike would get married. For the last two years, he's been the happiest anyone has ever seen him. At the wedding, Mike said, "Muhammad, you'll always be 'The Champ,' but 'The Greatest Ever' is my mother, Mary Joyce, and she's going to pass that title on to my wife, your daughter."

Ali, who suffers from Parkinson's disease, was able to walk his daughter down the aisle at the beachside wedding before 140 friends and dozens of onlookers at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Naples. The wedding was performed by the Rev. George Clements.

"Muhammad Ali sat throughout the whole reception and invited people to come up and take pictures with him," a wedding source said.

Joyce, a former prize fighter known as "Irish Mike Joyce," promotes young boxers and opened a boxing club at his alma mater -- Leo Catholic High School in Auburn Gresham.

"Mike has always been consumed in helping others and has been the best man in at least six weddings," Kevin Joyce said.

Jamillah, one of Ali's family of seven daughters and two sons, works at the Secretary of State's office. Joyce's dad, Jeremiah, was a Chicago alderman for four years and an Illinois state senator for 14 years.

http://hickeysite.blogspot.com/2010/05/knockout-not-mike-jamilla-marriage-of.html

after seeing that im like ? ali. but then i remember he has the shakes and he's still my ? . she wouldnt do that if he still had that jab though

• blackgod813
    Options
    ? sellout wat ever u mixing our blood line are great grandas didnt have a choice the evil devils ? it's a insult to them ..basically we don't like the devil's an if u like them we dont like u
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what Kat think about this?

@Kat
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YALL ? SHUT THAT ? UP...

IM JUST MESSIN WITH @BOSSBOO

I DONT CARE WHO YALL DATE OR MARRY

AND I DID COME TO MY WIFE DEFENSE, BUT WHEN YOU GOT THE WHOLE DAM IC SWANGIN ON YOU, YOU JUST GOT TO KNOW WHEN TO RUN HOME!

that ? said "run home"
    ...im dead..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birds actually mix in flocks together all the time. Hybrid are not unheard of at all.

Funny how he said blue birds don't mix with other birds but actually when you put out blue birds nest boxes you out them up in pairs. More often than not tree swallows use one box and blue birds use the other.

I can't stand when people try to use nature in arguments and are totally wrong with how nature works.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Love Ali but...

jpeg

5-18-2010 Copy photo of Muhammad Ali''s daughter, Jamilla who married Michael Joyce, son of former state Senator Jeremiah Joyce, and close friend of Mayor Daley. Michael is a lawyer and a boxer last weekend in Florida. For Mike Sneed column for Wednesday, 5-19-2010.

" 'The Champ' said, 'Yes,' and so did Jamillah," said Joyce's brother, Kevin, who told Sneed: "No one ever thought Mike would get married. For the last two years, he's been the happiest anyone has ever seen him. At the wedding, Mike said, "Muhammad, you'll always be 'The Champ,' but 'The Greatest Ever' is my mother, Mary Joyce, and she's going to pass that title on to my wife, your daughter."

Ali, who suffers from Parkinson's disease, was able to walk his daughter down the aisle at the beachside wedding before 140 friends and dozens of onlookers at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Naples. The wedding was performed by the Rev. George Clements.

"Muhammad Ali sat throughout the whole reception and invited people to come up and take pictures with him," a wedding source said.

Joyce, a former prize fighter known as "Irish Mike Joyce," promotes young boxers and opened a boxing club at his alma mater -- Leo Catholic High School in Auburn Gresham.

"Mike has always been consumed in helping others and has been the best man in at least six weddings," Kevin Joyce said.

Jamillah, one of Ali's family of seven daughters and two sons, works at the Secretary of State's office. Joyce's dad, Jeremiah, was a Chicago alderman for four years and an Illinois state senator for 14 years.

http://hickeysite.blogspot.com/2010/05/knockout-not-mike-jamilla-marriage-of.html

? makes me want to ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I should have kept dro banned
  • blackgod813
    Options
    pico we talking bought u multo half breed in a perfect world u dont exist half breed ya existing is a testimony to evil
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHES A BI RACIAL ANGEL!
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Any black person race mixing does not really care about black people and their opinions on the trouble facing black/african people is void.

@PICO is Quadroon dating a dark skinned black jamaican guy so at least she's trying to breed back into the race so she can get a pass. i support ? mix breeds back into the race it's the only way to fix their parents mistake.

kjJrhpP.jpg
  • zombie
    Options
    Any black person race mixing does not really care about black people and their opinions on the trouble facing black/african people is void.

@PICO is Quadroon dating a dark skinned black jamaican guy so at least she's trying to breed back into the race so she can get a pass. i support ? mix breeds back into the race it's the only way to fix their parents mistake.

kjJrhpP.jpg

what the ? is there to be confused about
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're a black man and don't like dark skin females, something's wrong with you. If you're a black man and like white women, something's wrong with you. . . . . . . . .

Therefore I like what I like so other people should like what they like, it's a free country.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no even semi-logical arguments. Got it.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    quad meanin not half but three thirds not as tainted
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options

Wow. So it's that serious in the states.
  • zombie
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    So no even semi-logical arguments. Got it.

what more logical argument against race mixing do you ? need the ? prevents the creation of black families. that should be enough