Muhammad Ali on Interracial Marriage

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Any black person race mixing does not really care about black people and their opinions on the trouble facing black/african people is void.

@PICO is Quadroon dating a dark skinned black jamaican guy so at least she's trying to breed back into the race so she can get a pass. i support ? mix breeds back into the race it's the only way to fix their parents mistake.

Wow. So it's that serious in the states.

Yes ? it's that serious race mixing is a 100% wrong thing to do.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    So no even semi-logical arguments. Got it.

what more logical argument against race mixing do you ? need the ? prevents the creation of black families. that should be enough

All that matters is that children have two parental figures. The colour of their skin doesn't matter.
  • zombie
    Options

what more logical argument against race mixing do you ? need the ? prevents the creation of black families. that should be enough

All that matters is that children have two parental figures. The colour of their skin doesn't matter.

? out of here with that ? . Black people are in a racial cold war we need men and women who will be 100% behind us and that will support us not people with divided loyalties.
  • zombie
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ? keep giving me LOL'S but i am not ? joking.

If black people continue on this way, things will stay the way they are now, forever

think about that for a minute. The next five generations of black people will go through the same ? we go through now.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes there is society has had a war on little black boys for years....excuse my french ? ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bestie is a product of interracial loving! :)
  • Batman.
    Options

If black people continue on this way, things will stay the way they are now, forever

think about that for a minute. The next five generations of black people will go through the same ? we go through now.

A few decades from now white people will become the minority. What will you say then?
  • zombie
    Options

? out of here with that ? . Black people are in a racial cold war we need men and women who will be 100% behind us and that will support us not people with divided loyalties.

There's no race war, you lunatic.

afeebe13_will_smith_wtf_gif.gif

Tell that ? to trayvon martin ,sean bell or troy davis.

Oh that's right you can't because they are all dead what about all the black people in africa suffering the after effects of the destruction cold war policies did to their nations.

? off white boy you and your kind are oblivious to the death that is created in the name of your nations there wealthy and there corporations.
  • Batman.
    Options
    My dad, according to you, a race traitor is black, and mother is asian.

Black people betraying themselves everyday, stabbing each other in the back. In "Chiraq." But all you ever talk about is isolated incidents that happen every few months.

Chiraq happens everyday, think about it.
  • zombie
    edited July 2013
    Options

A few decades from now white people will become the minority. What will you say then?

You are the minority in brazil but black people still get ? on there as well. jews are a minority but they still have so much power so it's not just about raw numbers.

what i am saying does not just apply to white people. it goes for all non-black people you are our competition at best and our enemies at worst and race mixing only creates more potential competition we don't need and brazil is the perfect example of this.
  • zombie
    Options
    My dad, according to you, a race traitor is black, and mother is asian.

Black people betraying themselves everyday, stabbing each other in the back. In "Chiraq." But all you ever talk about is isolated incidents that happen every few months.

Chiraq happens everyday, think about it.

You should not have been born and your father deserves to be castrated.

What is going on in "chiraq" is just another form of betrayal but that does not mean that race mixing is also not another form of betrayal.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Um they're minorities now but the have all the power
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't front zombie does have a point.

Orientals stick to themselves and rarely mixed.

Because they weren't really oppressed like our ancestors were.

I don't condone or agree with the black community for the most part.

But I understand why he feels this way.

I prefer black women anyways so I have no qualms with what Ali said.

His daughter marrying a white man isn't on him.

It's on her.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blah blah blah
  • zombie
    Options
    blah blah blah

you just like the hoe from scandal
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign everything Ali said.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Zombie you're a funny dude homie lmfao
  • sweetheart93
    Options

Scandal? :/
  • spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love who u wany no ? lol. We bleed the same, aint nuttin different but color of skin. No green eyed women for me........now how crazy that sound
  • Batman.
    Options

Scandal? :/

It's a TV Show where Kerry Washington ? a white President.

It's not very good, watch Suits instead.
  • sweetheart93
    Options

It's a TV Show where Kerry Washington ? a white President.

It's not very good, watch Suits instead.
    Cain1 wrote: »

The TV show were the black chick ? white dudes only

Oh. Thanks.

@Zombie What's wrong with only ? white dudes?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Any black person race mixing does not really care about black people and their opinions on the trouble facing black/african people is void.

@PICO is Quadroon dating a dark skinned black jamaican guy so at least she's trying to breed back into the race so she can get a pass. i support ? mix breeds back into the race it's the only way to fix their parents mistake.

Dumbest ? thing posted and that says a lot when Dro's post are all through out this thread.

What's so dumb about it? You just run your ? mouth because you don't have a proper rebuttal. race mixing prevents the creation of black families.

You marry what you love and if you marry a white then you must care less about the black and if you don't love black people enough to be married to us then ? your opinion on us.