wifin hoes....and knowing it

spiritgod87
spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
I heard this dude on a radio show say that its alotta ? who will go and get a ? some money. Their only problem is the jealousy they would get from the dude and itwould break a simps heart. Alot of these ? jus give the ? away. Why not get the chick to bring back somethin lol? Im not sayin i agree wit the radio host but wanna hear some opinions. Could u wife up a hoe depending on how much she brings in?

Comments

• niggasthesedays
    niggasthesedays Members Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Have you ever your maim chick your wifely for real to go fucc with some dudes in your camp that's hatin have her rob em for all they got and see em smile in your but u knowing what's really up..that would trill
  • niggasthesedays
    Have you ever sent*
  • elementalP
    elementalP Members Posts: 202
    Why would you marry her though?.. Put her on your team yeah, but marry, nah, I'm good.
  • niggasthesedays
    Maybe Cuzco u grew up with her idunno..its all hypothetical..I'm sayn if u knew her before any of ur circle..? and ? hating u been wot chick since hs..ima ? first I'd send her to ? Cuz I know they're thirsty and want her anyway..
  • niggasthesedays
    yall ? some fake ass pimps

? I never said I was a Real ? ..plus its a hypothetical scenario..I'm just sayn if ? thirsty make some $ especially
  • spiritgod87
    elementalP wrote: »
    Why would you marry her though?.. Put her on your team yeah, but marry, nah, I'm good.
    Im not sayin marry here. Yall kno the term wifey is used loosely

• spiritgod87
    yall ? some fake ass pimps

? I never said I was a Real ? ..plus its a hypothetical scenario..I'm just sayn if ? thirsty make some $ especially

Yea cause some ? got hoes and dont know it.

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • elementalP
    elementalP Members Posts: 202
    elementalP wrote: »
    Im not sayin marry here. Yall kno the term wifey is used loosely
    Alright. Well if a ? is mentally strong enough to deal with the fact his main is bussin it open for money as long as she bringin it to him, then i say more power to him. Get it how you live

• s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They get hoes pregnant on purpose and know it.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im to emotional for that id done got the money got ? then beat the hoe up talking bout i love u why why
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have learned that ? are losing they ? .

they will wife a hoe because the ? is guaranteed....but they do want to go for the girl that dont give it to everybody...because its too hard an a challenge...

i gave up on this argument...? will think you ? if you dont wife a hoe these days
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is a thread for blackgod813 type intelligence
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she gets down like that in terms of passin the ? around and I didnt know then thats one thing.....but If I was to find out she a hoe, Ima be mad but ima be mad cuz she didnt consult me about the wanting to do thatbehavior,hell we coulda worked something out from the jump. Im definately gonna immediately start treating her like a hoe. Meaning Ima ? wit her on some business ? . Ima let her know if you wanna ? ? lets see if they willing to cover some ass taxes. I know some dudes and a few girls that she may be able to get some Gwaup from so ? can work out out for me, her, and errrybody else
  • blackgod813
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    this is a thread for blackgod813 type intelligence

b a man @ me don't just talk fly about me joe buddens
  • spiritgod87
    Shouts out to the good women out there. We love u and need more of yall. Some of these hoes I see make me wish I never havea ddaughter
  • blackgod813
    real lady alias i se u
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of unmanly ass ? is this b? Mafuckas really really need father figures man.

As a man you take care of yourself and your fam, that includes your wife. You dont let no one take care of you, that includes your wife.

As a man your goal is to wife up a honest loyal lady. Your lady might end up being a hoe and you end that relationship and charge it to the game. You dont wife up a ? that you know is a hoe. YOU DONT ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO GO OUT ? AND BRING YOU MONEY.

The ? wrong with yall man? Anyway. In done fathering yall for today.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I m lost fellas...
    This is what ive understood :
    - you want to mary a prostitute and having kidds with her ?

WRONG BUSINESS MOVE . Be her mac dont destroy the nookie with preggers so your asset would be still bankable.

Why do you want to mix pimpin whith familly life? Look at Ice - T and Coco fellas

Life is complicated enough fellas...

• Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    why ? like to even associate with hoes? cuz they some non ? getting mafuckas

i aint got time for hoes mayne, i like my women to have legitimate careers not ? who ? for money, ? outta here with that dumb ?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U know alot of them believe a woman is a hoe when she wear make up and jewelry. I look beautiful and sexy in the raw but there is nothing wrong with looking sexy with earings and a lil weave. Most women think I don't look sexy in the raw. Im not going to stop grooming myself because people call me a hoe. I feel they are calling Mr a hoe because they want me to dress ?

Why do you waste your time careing about who labels you as a hoe?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your Wife is a prostitute that's an automatic L.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "wife"?
    u mean exploit? then yes...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U know alot of them believe a woman is a hoe when she wear make up and jewelry. I look beautiful and sexy in the raw but there is nothing wrong with looking sexy with earings and a lil weave. Most women think I don't look sexy in the raw. Im not going to stop grooming myself because people call me a hoe. I feel they are calling Mr a hoe because they want me to dress ?

? all that b, women were sexy before weave n earrings/makeup....y'all got psychological issues