Lol Only In Miami..............

Options
Ounceman
Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
Will you find a red haired gutta stripper ? who probably smells like onion rings ? poppin on a stage in the middle of the food court at the flea market

http://youtu.be/XjeuGRDTckw

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    36jutt.jpg

gut hanging out, lookin like she smells like hot ass and foot...

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THATS SOME GOAT ? !
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ounceman
    Options
    36jutt.jpg

you say no to ratchet ?
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    36jutt.jpg

you say no to ratchet ?

When there's plenty of quality ? out there, why would you ever say "yes" to ratchet ? ?
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    these hoes have no shame, anything for 5 minutes of fame

where this mall at in miami?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ did I just watched??
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Bish Trying To Get Discovered
  • Ounceman
    Options
    36jutt.jpg

you say no to ratchet ?

When there's plenty of quality ? out there, why would you ever say "yes" to ratchet ? ?

why not say yes to both? Esp. When quality ? wont pick up the phone. And also knowing that the only thing to keep ratchet ? satisfied is a McDonald's happy meal
  • Ounceman
    Options
    these hoes have no shame, anything for 5 minutes of fame

where this mall at in miami?

I think that's the USA flea market off of 79th
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's not very good at her craft.

Pass.
  • konceptjones
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma tell y'all like this. I may born and raised305 but I don't ? with Miami I keep to myself. fleamarket usa has a foodcourt really? that looks like the area off to the side where they sell rims and soundsystems. also that so called stripper looks like one of those 79thst trannies, disgust.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate Miami nowadays. this city went to hell in a handbasket.
  • Ounceman
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Imma tell y'all like this. I may born and raised305 but I don't ? with Miami I keep to myself. fleamarket usa has a foodcourt really? that looks like the area off to the side where they sell rims and soundsystems. also that so called stripper looks like one of those 79thst trannies, disgust.

I feel u. the miami today def. aint the same one i remember growing up. have u been there lately? the wynwood district has been crazy gentrified to pseudo street art loving yuppies. the design district is ever expanding into little haiti. the crackers have all but taken over downtown in the brickell area so its only a matter of time before they put pressure on overtown and that goes next. its like the developers are trying to homogenize the look of the neighborhoods. building nothing but condos everywhere. what they fail to realize is the majority of the residents in those condos are snowbirds. meaning they go back to where they came from in the spring/summer time. and during that length of time all u have is nothing but vacant buildings with little to no people occupying them. pretty much chunks of empty skyscrapers taking up space. which is asinine
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I feel u. the miami today def. aint the same one i remember growing up. have u been there lately? the wynwood district has been crazy gentrified to pseudo street art loving yuppies. the design district is ever expanding into little haiti. the crackers have all but taken over downtown in the brickell area so its only a matter of time before they put pressure on overtown and that goes next. its like the developers are trying to homogenize the look of the neighborhoods. building nothing but condos everywhere. what they fail to realize is the majority of the residents in those condos are snowbirds. meaning they go back to where they came from in the spring/summer time. and during that length of time all u have is nothing but vacant buildings with little to no people occupying them. pretty much chunks of empty skyscrapers taking up space. which is asinine

sounds like Miami on its New York ?
  • Ounceman
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

sounds like Miami on its New York ?

My ? look at this ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattanization

they even coined the phrase "Manhattanization" due to the rapid development that was going on downtown a few years back and still is. talk about being on some New York ? when u use a name of one of their boroughs. smh, its ? ' disgusting man. i mean if i wanted to be in a city with rats the size of tonka trucks, homeless bums on the corner preaching useless 5% banter, with districts like soho where ? meet and greet over starbucks coffee, plucking guitars, crafting songs about men breaking their hearts, and ? wearing skirts and referring to that type of fashion as being on "your pretty boy ? " i would driven 19 hours north in the bitter cold
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea only in miami

That ? dont happen uptop
  • Slim85
    Slim85 Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options