There is life OUTSIDE of the Internet yall

Options
Little JJ
Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in Growing Pains
Personally, I used to enjoy posting here a lot and I know many of you have noticed that I havent been around much in the past like 10 months...

I finally came to realize that posting on a ? forum wasnt bringing me any revenue or ? , I got out in the real world and started hustling for myself. I dont understand how some of yall are 21+ and spend all your time as an anonymous figure on a message board? This ? is for kids.

Get out there and make your self successful, sitting on this forum all day aint the way to do it, TRUST ME.

Im 20 years old, in college, earning a large amount of money and GETTING LAID. Losing my virginity and becoming an Entrepreneur woke me up to the reality of this world and yall are DUMB AS HELL if you think sitting on here all day is gonna help you reach your dreams and become successful.

Im just here to give you guys a wake up call before its too late, you dont wanna be 35+ and regretting the decisions you made in your youth because you spent all your time anonymously posting on a message board and not even getting any money, recognition or ? from it in the REAL WORLD.

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of us on here clogged in at work or our money is working for us so don't know what you're driving at kid.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s banned? Lol
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet you're back, go figure...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats why i left the ic after a year...i was on too much plus i was broke as ? 4 years ago
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And what makes you think we care what you think ? ?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ? one of those West End prostitutes...
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy, all he rants about is ? , can't even tell you to get some anymore wtf.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    ? looks like Dennis Rodman's hermaphrodite fetus...

Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6z4oqv.jpg

That is all...

who is this?
  • Little JJ
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This ? got a lil bit of ? and started feelin himself smh

It's not even that, it's just a transformation that I went through...

I use to spend loads of time on here complaining about my virginity and such but actually GETTING out there and trying to prosper in the REAL World is what ultimately lead to both financial and sexual success for me.

Im not saying DONT post on here or dont use the internet, im just saying there's more to life than this. I feel as if our culture/generation as a whole is becoming addicted to the internet, I was once a victim of this and I feel that many other posters on here are victims as well...

I mean the internet is great but if you enjoy using at least be productive, I used my internet savvy to create my own online company/business and to market myself what do you use it for besides just posting on here?Im not hating, just trying to inspire you guys to aim for greatness as well....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Honestly I didn't even know who you were until someone posted your pic

And since you are out here living your life and ? ... please tell me you at least don't have a rainbow bright hair do anymore....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    This the same ? that stayed a ? so he can become the next diddy(his words) but when in reality he was a ? with a snowcone haircut passing out party flyers

Shame

? PLENTY of successful people in the music industry started out as Party/event promoters...

Just look at Diddy, Russell Simmons, Dame Dash, Suge Knight, Scooter Braun, and basically every A & R at any major record label....

Stop being a hater and do something with your life.