who is this?

you sprung aintcha ? ?
    huh? no.. and who the ? u 4 that matter
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Honestly I didn't even know who you were until someone posted your pic

And since you are out here living your life and ? ... please tell me you at least don't have a rainbow bright hair do anymore....
    Na the rainbow hair was over a year ago.....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    This the same ? that stayed a ? so he can become the next diddy(his words) but when in reality he was a ? with a snowcone haircut passing out party flyers

Shame

? PLENTY of successful people in the music industry started out as Party/event promoters...

Just look at Diddy, Russell Simmons, Dame Dash, Suge Knight, Scooter Braun, and basically every A & R at any major record label....

Stop being a hater and do something with your life.

Bruh didnt u say some ? like u dont even have yo L's n no car foh

What the broad u smash look like?
  • Little JJ
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    did you know you can get ? and use a forum simultaneously ?

It's more than ? , your new here you dont know how addicted some people be on here.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got a lil bit of ? and started feelin himself smh

It's not even that, it's just a transformation i went through...

I use to spend loads of time on here complaining about my virginity and such but actually GETTING out there and trying to prosper in the REAL World is what ultimately lead to both financial and sexual success for me.

Im not hating, just trying to inspire you guys to aim for greatness as well....

a transformation? Because you dont log in anymore? Lol

congrats I guess. Whats your business venture?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread starters premise is flawed, the people who really get money have the time to do whatever the ? they want too that inculdes posting on allhiphop.com

? out of here with this ? .
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    did you know you can get ? and use a forum simultaneously ?

It's more than ? , your new here you dont know how addicted some people be on here.

I m addicted to sex posting psychoanalysis criminology and im setting up a web radio while being in the military youngin...

So what?
  • Little JJ
    Options
    This the same ? that stayed a ? so he can become the next diddy(his words) but when in reality he was a ? with a snowcone haircut passing out party flyers

Shame

? PLENTY of successful people in the music industry started out as Party/event promoters...

Just look at Diddy, Russell Simmons, Dame Dash, Suge Knight, Scooter Braun, and basically every A & R at any major record label....

I loved her body she was light skin and thick...borderline fat tho prolly weigh like 160-170 but she got a nice ass. She's 5'6-5'7 and wears weave.

I give her face a 6-7...she wasnt the most facially attractive chick ever but im not too picky. She's a FREAK tho and shes almost 23, her experience taught/teaches me a lot.

And Im buying my first car later this year as a gift to myself for my 21st birthday..
  • Little JJ
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Thread starters premise is flawed, the people who really get money have the time to do whatever the ? they want too that inculdes posting on allhiphop.com

I see what you're saying but to get to that level you have to put in tons of WORK at some point....unless the money is inherited.

I hope to get the level where my money works for itself some day but im young, I gotta grind for mine. Hopefully my next few investments put me in that bracket though.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shame

I loved her body she was light skin and thick...borderline fat tho prolly weigh like 160-170 but she got a nice ass. She's 5'6-5'7 and wears weave.

I give her face a 6-7...she wasnt the most facially attractive chick ever but im not too picky. She's a FREAK tho and shes almost 23, her experience taught/teaches me a lot.

And Im buying my first car later this year as a gift to myself for my 21st birthday..

5'6"

170lbs???

tumblr_li0jowekJm1qcm3yg.jpg
  • zombie
    Options
    I don't know anybody who is successful that has neck tatts, you are not getting any ? and any money you make is within the limits of the average boring middle class life most people here live.

the time you used to spend here your spent watching tv instead.
  • Little JJ
    edited August 2013
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

I use to spend loads of time on here complaining about my virginity and such but actually GETTING out there and trying to prosper in the REAL World is what ultimately lead to both financial and sexual success for me.

Not logging in just gave me more free time to focus on myself and earning money. When you're an entrepreneur its not like a 9-5 where you get a fixed salary or paid by the hour instead you get paid based on your own efforts so it actually can be more time consuming than a regular job.

I work in club/event/music promotions... and I plan to either go into club ownership or starting my own digital music label before i am 25, possibly BOTH..
  • zombie
    Options

I see what you're saying but to get to that level you have to put in tons of WORK at some point....unless the money is inherited.

I hope to get the level where my money works for itself some day but im young, I gotta grind for mine. Hopefully my next few investments put me in that bracket though.

I understand that young man but listen what ever free time you do have enjoy it .some people enjoy coming here with their free time. It is no more complicated then that.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Bruh i wish you good luck but...

You have to be humble in order to succeed. You dont know us personnaly but you dare to judge us. I learned throughout my management studies that in order to survive in an environnement you have to analyse.
    See how you get roasted and ether for not following that rule lil bruh.
    I hope that you will not make the same mistake outside.

Plus before teaching something to people come with achievements so we could give you some credit.

So go succede and come back criticizing and bragging.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    Theodis wrote: »
    6z4oqv.jpg

That is all...

who is this?

you sprung aintcha ? ?
    huh? no.. and who the ? u 4 that matter

that ? answered the question...

"huh? what? huh? me? no?"

? ? .

smh again who the ? is u?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said he's buying his first car at 21 like it's some huge accomplishment lmao
  • Little JJ
    Options
    I don't know anybody who is successful that has neck tatts, you are not getting any ? and any money you make is within the limits of the average boring middle class life most people here live.

the time you used to spend here your spent watching tv instead.

Bro I made around 53k in 2012 and Im on track to make around 60-70K this year, this is all non-taxed income too....

And plenty of people are successful with neck tats, just look at the entertainment industry. You have to understand I work in entertainment bro.

Also I dont watch TV bro, I spend loads of time on the computer because the internet is the FUTURE...but there are way more productive things that can be done on here. I used my internet skills to actually make me money and to help me brand myself in reality. Social networks are more powerful than most people think....
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aren't you that ? college goof?

Who now has ? tats..
  • Little JJ
    Options
    ? said he's buying his first car at 21 like it's some huge accomplishment lmao

I could of bought it at 19, I decided to save up before I bought mine. Cars aint always the best investments.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6z4oqv.jpg

That is all...

Lil Dennis Rodman out here on that nonsense.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf that ? as big as I am and I'm damn near 6 feet.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Only 70k as a business man in US!!! Bruh you are lazy
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

Not logging in just gave me more free time to focus on myself and earning money. When you're an entrepreneur its not like a 9-5 where you get a fixed salary or paid by the hour instead you get paid based on your own efforts so it actually can be more time consuming than a regular job.

I work in club/event/music promotions... and I plan to either go into club ownership or starting my own digital music label before i am 25, possibly BOTH..

bruh... It takes only a few minutes to start a digital music label, maybe a half an hour if you go all the way with an EIN and sign up with ASCAP or BMI and getting an eCO login for copyrights.

What's stopping you? Surely it ain't the IC.