Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    jay83 wrote: »
    This ? got a lil bit of ? and started feelin himself smh

It's not even that, it's just a transformation i went through...

I use to spend loads of time on here complaining about my virginity and such but actually GETTING out there and trying to prosper in the REAL World is what ultimately lead to both financial and sexual success for me.

Im not hating, just trying to inspire you guys to aim for greatness as well....

a transformation? Because you dont log in anymore? Lol

congrats I guess. Whats your business venture?

Not logging in just gave me more free time to focus on myself and earning money. When you're an entrepreneur its not like a 9-5 where you get a fixed salary or paid by the hour instead you get paid based on your own efforts so it actually can be more time consuming than a regular job.

I work in club/event/music promotions... and I plan to either go into club ownership or starting my own digital music label before i am 25, possibly BOTH..

bruh... It takes only a few minutes to start a digital music label, maybe a half an hour if you go all the way with an EIN and sign up with ASCAP or BMI and getting an eCO login for copyrights.

What's stopping you? Surely it ain't the IC.

Do you have to be a us citizen to do it bruh?
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf that ? as big as I am and I'm damn near 6 feet.

She carries the weight well, chicks are built differently down south
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf that ? as big as I am and I'm damn near 6 feet.

She carries the weight well, chicks are built differently down south

polls_obese_woman_4445_761194_poll_xlarge.jpeg

sho you right...
  • Little JJ
    Options

I use to spend loads of time on here complaining about my virginity and such but actually GETTING out there and trying to prosper in the REAL World is what ultimately lead to both financial and sexual success for me.

Not logging in just gave me more free time to focus on myself and earning money. When you're an entrepreneur its not like a 9-5 where you get a fixed salary or paid by the hour instead you get paid based on your own efforts so it actually can be more time consuming than a regular job.

I work in club/event/music promotions... and I plan to either go into club ownership or starting my own digital music label before i am 25, possibly BOTH..

bruh... It takes only a few minutes to start a digital music label, maybe a half an hour if you go all the way with an EIN and sign up with ASCAP or BMI and getting an eCO login for copyrights.

Honestly Im looking for a way to make a huge profit off it. The actual music side of the music industry isn't as lucrative as it use to be. That's why I focus on the promotions and event side of it.

Records dont sell anymore, most artist make their money off touring, live performances and club appearances. Im on that side of the industry....
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Honestly Im looking for a way to make a huge profit off it. The actual music side of the music industry isn't as lucrative as it use to be. That's why I focus on the promotions and event side of it.

Records dont sell anymore, most artist make their money off touring, live performances and club appearances. Im on that side of the industry....

indie labels will still make money. Word to Stones Throw.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    Only 70k as a business man in US!!! Bruh you are lazy

70k is a lot for a small business bro...I live in ATL the cost of living aint that high and im just getting started.

Just look at Microsoft and Apple they were founded in 1975 and 1976 but both are really just peaking now.

It's a process with this business ? bro, im nowhere near my peak.

Im not even old enough to do 21+ parties yet, which is where the real money is at. Most cities dont even let you club until your 21...

Im making all this bread off 18+....
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want to know how and why it took you 20years to lose your virginity in the city of Atlanta...
  • Little JJ
    Options

indie labels will still make money. Word to Stones Throw.

Ima study it some more before I get into it, I plan to take the WHOLE ATL over before I turn 25.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    I just want to know how and why it took you 20years to lose your virginity in the city of Atlanta...

I moved to ATL for college at age 18..

IM from the DMV
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IM from the DMV

Answer the question kid! There's ? in the DMV too
  • Little JJ
    Options

IM from the DMV

Answer the question kid! There's ? in the DMV too

I've talked about it a lot before, just wasnt making the necessary moves. Prolly because I spent too much time on message boards and xbox
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6z4oqv.jpg

That is all...

this ? look like the 5th element
    bwahahahahaha
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hol up. Why are you wearing contacts tho?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't know anybody who is successful that has neck tatts, you are not getting any ? and any money you make is within the limits of the average boring middle class life most people here live.

the time you used to spend here your spent watching tv instead.

Bro I made around 53k in 2012 and Im on track to make around 60-70K this year, this is all non-taxed income too....

And plenty of people are successful with neck tats, just look at the entertainment industry. You have to understand I work in entertainment bro.

Also I dont watch TV bro, I spend loads of time on the computer because the internet is the FUTURE...but there are way more productive things that can be done on here. I used my internet skills to actually make me money and to help me brand myself in reality. Social networks are more powerful than most people think....

So that's not alot of money that is lower middle class.

You work in entertainment, ok you get a pass on the neck tats outside that industry young people need to chill with that ? . You spend time on social networks but this forum can be a social network so what is your point you are still on the internet and not in the real world. you sound like a hypocrite right now.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Hol up. Why are you wearing contacts tho?

old ? , hazel eyes ma
  • Little JJ
    Options
    I don't know anybody who is successful that has neck tatts, you are not getting any ? and any money you make is within the limits of the average boring middle class life most people here live.

Bro I made around 53k in 2012 and Im on track to make around 60-70K this year, this is all non-taxed income too....

And plenty of people are successful with neck tats, just look at the entertainment industry. You have to understand I work in entertainment bro.

Also I dont watch TV bro, I spend loads of time on the computer because the internet is the FUTURE...but there are way more productive things that can be done on here. I used my internet skills to actually make me money and to help me brand myself in reality. Social networks are more powerful than most people think....

You work in entertainment, ok you get a pass on the neck tats outside that industry young people need to chill with that ? . You spend time on social networks but this forum can be a social network so what is your point you are still on the internet and not in the real world. you sound like a hypocrite right now.

Most of yall are anonymous on here, its not hypocritical it's just reality. There's a certain real aspect to the internet nowadays and most of it isnt found on here...I use sites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Linked In to more professionally network. I work in promotions, branding and marketing so networking is KEY for me.

60K-70k aint lower middle class bro, The US average for a Bachelors degree holder is around 46K a year.

I aint bragging but its more to come, I got investment to make, Im only 20!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    75k aint bad for a 21 year old even though his story is far fetched

i barely know 25 year olds making 50 gs

no cape
  • Little JJ
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    75k aint bad for a 21 year old even though his story is far fetched

i barely know 25 year olds making 50 gs

no cape

They probably work based on a salary...

I throw events and it's Atlanta, GA...people love to party here...
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options

Most of yall are anonymous on here, its not hypocritical it's just reality. There's a certain real aspect to the internet nowadays and most of it isnt found on here...I use sites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Linked In to more professionally network. I work in promotions, branding and marketing so networking is KEY for me.

60K-70k aint lower middle class bro, The US average for a Bachelors degree holder is around 46K a year.

You are using the internet to tell other people not to use the internet all the while you have no intention of not using the internet. sounds hypocritical to me.

so You what you spend hours sending out tweets gtfoh. you could do that ? in a few seconds. 60-70k is middle class you have nothing to brag about my little brother makes that amount and he is younger than you. I'm glad you are young and doing ok but you are also kind of a hypocrite.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? say he from the west side

? DAMM MUST BE TWO SIDESSS!

OPExX7V.png
  • Little JJ
    Options

You are using the internet to tell other people not to use the internet all the while you have no intention of not using the internet. sounds hypocritical to me.

so You what you spend hours sending out tweets gtfoh. you could do that ? in a few seconds. 60-70k is middle class you have nothing to brag about my little brother makes that amount and he is younger than you. I'm glad you are young and doing ok but you are also kind of a hypocrite.

Your little brother a drug dealer or something?

and by internet I meant anonymous forums forreal, obviously I know that the internet is important. You cant even get through college without being on the internet heavily nowadays.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img][/img]11321-6.jpg
    texas409 wrote: »
    6z4oqv.jpg

That is all...

this ? look like the 5th element
    bwahahahahaha

• Little JJ
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    ? say he from the west side

? DAMM MUST BE TWO SIDESSS!

OPExX7V.png

Shots at TIP, not me bro
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    Only 70k as a business man in US!!! Bruh you are lazy

70k is a lot for a small business bro...I live in ATL the cost of living aint that high and im just getting started.

Just look at Microsoft and Apple they were founded in 1975 and 1976 but both are really just peaking now.

It's a process with this business ? bro, im nowhere near my peak.

Im not even old enough to do 21+ parties yet, which is where the real money is at. Most cities dont even let you club until your 21...

Im making all this bread off 18+....

Just kidding bruh

You see how it is easy to talk ? ...
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want proof you are making 75K as a club promoter. Let me see a check in your name or somethin