Any of Ya'll Go to Comic Book Conventions and Writer/Artist In-Stores?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
As we all know I attend comic book events. As a matter of fact, a comic book in-store is the only event that I'll willing spending hours on line for. I was curious do any of IC's fanboys attend cons and in-store events. To anybody who's attended Comic Con, what was it like? Ironically, being a a fanboy, I actually don't like comic book conventions. They're crowded and the fanboys act like....well your stereotypical nerdy fanboy. ? are ill mannered and they smell, and another irony is that New York Comic Comic Con and (I imagine San Diego) aren't really "comic book," conventions, they're media events where Hollywood and the gaming industry plug their latest products. Rex is actually at a con to 1) Get my ? signed. 2) and most importantly, BUY COMIC BOOKS. Due to the fact that rnting a booth at the Javitis is hella expensive, there really aren't a lot of comic book dealers at comic book conventions. Speaking of in-stores, if you're in NYC, John Bryne, Chris Claremont, and Terry Austin will be doing an in-store in Brooklyn.

Comments