If you are ? /Black/AfroAmerican/AfricanAmerican/Colored/? then you are not a citizen

Options
2»

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no I can read I just didn't want to read subject matter like this for the 15,000th time.
    Though you would rather argue racism, feelings, and all types of other things that the law cannot and will not acknowledge. Or talk about love n hip hop or national basketball color games while they are standing on your shoulders at this very moment

Though when a person walks up to your car, hands you a ticket saying they are filing a criminal suit against you, you go to court pleading your case not realizing you havent been presented a jury, indictment papers for the crime, or even an injured party. The State is the injured party but he is not real. Where is the elected official representing the state? The DA is not an elected official lol

They are playing color games with you Negros. They are standing on your shoulders. When you all figure out who you are, you will stand up and they will fall off. They depend on you. You are the biggest consumer in America.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    black = african person outside of africa

This post is equivocal. The O/P (the full truth) overrules it.

The Truth is here, serpent, and I know you fear It.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    black = african person outside of africa

This post is equivocal. The O/P (the full truth) overrules it.

The Truth is here, serpent, and I know you fear It.

The truth is that even if african americans are not citizens as you claim that still does not MEAN THAT THEY ARE MOORS. Blacks in the americas are just west africans with a little white and very very small amount of native blood in them. why can you not accept that reality.

you are an insane person
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    You do not have to claim that you are Moor. Claim whatever nationality you choose to claim (you will have to provide proof of a nationality card) Just don't claim you are Black and stop playing those color games with them. As soon as we all stop playing, they lose power immediately. They need us.

As a collective, we are near 100% consumers and near 0% producers.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    @Ziryab

That way of thinking might've been relevant in 1857, but it's 2013. The government made us citizens, that much has changed on paper, fact. It's written and documented for the world to see and use. And far as I know, unless black americans fit the the qualifications of the immigration and nationality act to denounce their citizenship, we're citizens. The 14th and all legal documents (job application, insurance, census, medical application, etc) all document us as such.

At the very least show us where the 14th amendment is legally void in the US for it's black citizens in 2013. Has this amendment been over turned as well?

The definitions are there, clear as day. We're americans. I'm an american man and, for descriptive purposes, black is my skin color. Just like there are many other american citizens of different skin colors (red, yellow, brown, white) and descents. It's as simple as that. My passport would not say otherwise to other countries.

And while actions of injustice across this country may show otherwise, our community is more than within their legal rights and context of the law, as citizens, to fight injustice should we chose to do so.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goat drop......

However......

My research is showing that the amendment with 20 sections was proposed and then dropped?????

Third page top paragraph.......

Let me know if you have any thing else on this.............

03110311.gif

03120312.gif

03130313.gif
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    alissowack wrote: »
    ...this is about as bad as someone using the Bible to say ? favors a specific race of people; that if it is in the Constitution, then it comes from a higher power.
    The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land.

The Constitution is the foundation of democracy, which is based on the laws of insomnia. If you do not uphold the Constitution, you go against the laws of equality. If the Constitution is not respected, the power is NOT in the people's hands, therefore this is not democracy but more-so aristocracy, monarchy, or dictatorship.

The foundation of a lawsuit is someone's constitutional right has been violated so they are making a reclamation of that right by suing you. If you do not respect the Constitution, I have no idea how you expect the justice system to be fair to you.

Is the Constitution really respected? If we can find a way to get around upholding the laws of the land, then we would...no different than a pastor getting around with upholding the laws of ? .
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    wait, don't we already have a couple of threads where you're promoting this scam?
This discussion has been closed.