Pastor Ray Hagins ask if the Bible could be a fraud.

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://youtu.be/_KrLkpHUIJI

long video but what do you think about it

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Too long, bruh. I rather skim through a read vs skim through a video.
    But no doubt its from human origins and I seriously doubt it's from a higher being. Too irrational.
  • Cock_Lesner
    Cock_Lesner Members Posts: 16
    Options
    Long ass video
    aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Made it through 50 minutes of it and...I can't help but see how he is no different from a preacher who is proclaiming that people should not fall for the Devil's schemes. He just chooses to say it is the "white" people. There is just this appeal to information that makes us feel as if we've gotten something that will add more years to our lives; the more knowledge attained, the closer to infinity we can get. At the end of the day, death doesn't discriminate whether we are the programmers or the ones being programmed.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Made it through 50 minutes of it and...I can't help but see how he is no different from a preacher who is proclaiming that people should not fall for the Devil's schemes. He just chooses to say it is the "white" people. There is just this appeal to information that makes us feel as if we've gotten something that will add more years to our lives; the more knowledge attained, the closer to infinity we can get. At the end of the day, death doesn't discriminate whether we are the programmers or the ones being programmed.

? , raise your levels up!!!!!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't listen to that ? , but I can say for sure that the perception that a lot of people have of the Bible is a fraud.

It's not a book that some dude in a cave wrote as dictated by ? . It's a collection of a few dozen texts chosen out of hundreds of texts by a politically created council and then subsequently translated and retranslated. In other words, I'm not saying there is no knowledge to be found in the Bible, there is lots of that. However, you'd be silly to think that there wasn't some work put into to the construction of the Bible designed to push certain agendas.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I didn't listen to that ? , but I can say for sure that the perception that a lot of people have of the Bible is a fraud.

It's not a book that some dude in a cave wrote as dictated by ? . It's a collection of a few dozen texts chosen out of hundreds of texts by a politically created council and then subsequently translated and retranslated. In other words, I'm not saying there is no knowledge to be found in the Bible, there is lots of that. However, you'd be silly to think that there wasn't some work put into to the construction of the Bible designed to push certain agendas.

Thank you. Also, you forgotten that some of it is copied from other texts and places around the world which we deem to be mythology. That makes you go hmmm.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a great post.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ "if"

Organized religion is defined by fraudulence.