Kenyan Lawyer, Dola Indidis, to sue Israel over the death of Jesus Christ

KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvFXrVAyhg

Lawyer to sue Israel over Jesus Christ's death
AUG 8, 2013 | SOWETAN LIVE
When Jesus died, Indidis insists, he was not given an opportunity to be heard.

The Jerusalem Post reported that former spokesman of the Kenyan Judiciary, Dola Indidis is reportedly planning to sue Israel and Italy over the execution of Jesus Christ.

Indidis said: “I filed the case because it’s my duty to uphold the dignity of Jesus and I have gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” he was quoted saying.

“His selective and malicious prosecution violated his human rights through judicial misconduct, abuse of office bias and prejudice.”

After the High Court of Kenya dismissed his application in 2007, citing a lack of jurisdiction, Indidis made plans to ask the International Court of Justice at the Hague to overturn the conviction and death sentence of his saviour - suggesting that the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful, and the State of Israel among others should be held responsible.

“Evidence today is on record in the Bible, and you cannot discredit the Bible."

Indidis added: "Some of those present spat in his face, struck him with their fists, slapped him, taunted him, and pronounced him worthy of death," he added.

When Jesus died, Indidis insists, he was not given an opportunity to be heard.

“I am suing as a friend,” he said.

Indidis had gone as far as creating a Facebook page, petitioning for the justice of Jesus Christ.

Source: Jpost.com

Comments