Why Do ? Give the NOI a Pass On Murkin' Malcolm?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yes, the Nation of Islam has done a lot of positive things in regards to turning dudes lives around, but their biggest blemish is the fact that killed second greatest figure of the Civil Rights Movement, Malcolm X, ironically right when Malcolm was about to do some major league ? as getting us as a people politically, economically, and socially on the right track.

Elijah Muhammad has to be one of the biggest hypocrites known to man. He would expel muthafuckas from the Nation for doing the very thing he did. ? is ? up. The Nation could have been a very powerful group if when Elijah Muhammad was confronted with his infidelities, he just step down and let Malcolm, (or somebody else in the Nation hierarchy) take over, but no Elijah Muhammad was too concern with being a "leader," as opposed to leading black people to a better place.

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I love these types of threads..
    should lead to some great debate..

I've thought about this topic for years and formed my opinion already,
    I just need to go back and do a little more research..
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It just literally ? dawned on me. Malcolm getting popped was a Hoover or at minimum New York State, or NYC, set up. How do ? commit a pre-meditated murder and get off with life with the possibility of parole. something years. http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/26/malcolmx.killer/index.html I think either all or two of three ? that popped Malcolm are out on parole. New York had capital punishment at the time, why were these ? executed, along Elijah Muhammad indicted, tried, convicted, and executed for his role in Malcolm's death? The government gave these ? a pass like a muthafucka.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black people are expendable to mainstream america
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I think either all or two of three ? that popped Malcolm are out on parole.
    note: this should be "two or three of those convicted of shooting Malcolm." it's likely people were involved that did not get prosecuted. that said, i figure they got 20-to-life because people just didn't give a ? they shot Malcolm.

anyway, people give the NOI a pass because:
    a. they choose to see some conspiracy notions as more accurate;
    b. they consciously figure that the NOI's benefits outweigh the negative of killing Malcolm (debatable but hey);
    c. they're ? idiots

or some combination!
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of people just don't believe they did it. Of course it's obvious they did but sometimes it makes people feel better to make up conspiracies.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for what its worth. I dont give them a pass
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    One of the main reasons I've never trusted the NOI.

They talk that good ? black folks should hear, but I suspect ulterior motives.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The government was obviously behind it, but used the NOI as a scapegoat. Just like they'd like everybody to believe Suge orchestrated Pac's death, when most evidence pointed back to them.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The government was obviously behind it, but used the NOI as a scapegoat. Just like they'd like everybody to believe Suge orchestrated Pac's death, when most evidence pointed back to them.

same with mlk and others as well, you are on point with this.

• Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the government killed Pac, MLK, & Malcolm? Why not the Kennedy clan? They were strong and died. I guess all the witnesses were paid informants
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? can't die without a govt conspiracy surrounding it.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They get black men and women to do their ? work. Domestically and oversees. Every race has traitors but blacks have the most. Agent provocateurs killed the Panthers.
    Every African leader that didn't fall in line with the west's plans got assasinated. They always got black Africans to do their ? work. It would be their understudies. Patrice Lumumba > Mobutu (Congo), Mehdi Ben Barca > Gen. Oufkir (Morocco), Thomas Sankara > Blaise Kampouare...

Listen to this b*tch n*gga...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heJea1_z2Ow

• janklow
    Options
    The government was obviously behind it, but used the NOI as a scapegoat.
    why would they even need to when you clearly have notable NOI figures who wanted him dead and actively talked about it?

frankly, talking "the government did it" is just what NOI guys want you to believe to deflect blame away from them
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Farrakhan openly admitted to the NOI being responsible for his death
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Farrakhan admitted that he created the atmosphere that got Malcolm X killed. I don't really trust the NOI but I respect them for the fact that they have changed the lives of so many black men. Other than that they're are just like any other big and rather shiftless organization.
  • janklow
    Options
    pretty much what Ioniz3dSPIRITZ said, but he also basically does it in this super-dramatic way (a whole story about running around crying, it's ridiculous) that makes me say, "SOMEONE protests too much."

...but Farrakhan also basically stabbed Malcolm in the back in a professional capacity, so even aside from the assassination, the guy's got some moral failings in this area to be sorry for.
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They sell good pie
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options

If nothing else, he definitely implied it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HFwinVw4wQ
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Nation was infiltrated by government agents and they are the ones who took out Malcolm... Although they (NOI) had animosity towards the brother, they still loved him

Dont believe half of what you learn in school or hear discussed, its all white washed Anglo-Saxon bias reiterated like a child hood game of telephone
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What they gone do?
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Nation was infiltrated by government agents and they are the ones who took out Malcolm... Although they (NOI) had animosity towards the brother, they still loved him

Dont believe half of what you learn in school or hear discussed, its all white washed Anglo-Saxon bias reiterated like a child hood game of telephone

Are they the same dudes that got out last year? I think one or two returned to the NOI.

They felt he was a trader and they treated him like one.
  • janklow
    Options

it's funny you play the "there's disinformation out there" card when there's guys in the NOI that benefited from ? over Malcolm AND would have every reason to just pass the buck to "shadowy government forces"

don't believe what you learn and hear goes both ways, you know

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    The government was obviously behind it, but used the NOI as a scapegoat.
    why would they even need to when you clearly have notable NOI figures who wanted him dead and actively talked about it?

frankly, talking "the government did it" is just what NOI guys want you to believe to deflect blame away from them

I am more of the mind the Government watched and may have thrown fuel with Propaganda attacks and misinformation. The government just needs to let most of us act against our best interest in emotional states to get us to off one another so they never even need to pull the trigger just whisper in a ear sit back and watch the show...