New York surgeon offers free cosmetic procedures in exchange for hot dates with young white women

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
By ALEX GREIG

A New York City surgical ophthamologist is offering free surgery and cosmetic procedures in exchange for dates with women who meet his stringent standards. In a case of, 'You scratch my back, I'll fix your face,' Dr Emil Chynn, 47, has taken to using business networking events as his own personal matchmaking service.

According the The New York Post, the unlucky-in-love doctor, who runs Park Avenue SafeSight, attended a business networking event recently, only to hand out his business cards, along with his dating criteria, to random attendees, offering free plastic surgery for a date with the right woman. Having exhausted online dating options and matchmaking services, Chynn decided that, for the right woman, he's willing to pay. According to the Post, the woman of Chynn's dreams is aged between 27 and 35 - significantly younger than himself. She's thin, very thin - a size zero to two. She has no children and maintains a healthy lifestyle. She's Christian - but not too Christian.

'Any denomination is fine, I’m Catholic but not very religious, prefer any religion over none,' reads Chynn's email.

She's white ('not black, Hispanic or Asian'), the graduate of an Ivy League school, and on a scale of attractiveness from one to 10, she's an eight - nines and tens are too much trouble. And he doesn't want anyone who's vain or materialistic.

The woman must have lived out of the U.S. for more than six months - and it can't have been a holiday. She must have lived in a city of one million people or more for more than one year. Her personality needs to be a 'Highly functional Type B (not a Type A because too similar, not a Type B who can’t get stuff done).' And she must come from a good 'nuclear' family so she 'can emulate good patterns of behavior.' In return for a first date, Dr Chynn will hand over $100 to the matchmaker. For a second date, they will be treated to a Latisse eye-lash enhancing treatment or $200. The third date is Botox or $300 and the fourth date is free Juvederm injections.

The fifth date seems designed to guarantee a sixth - free LASIK surgery on one eye, or $500 cash.

The New York Post reports that Chynn sent out these requirements in a group email to colleagues and associates, some of whom he'd met only once.

One of the recipients was blogger Marc Ensign, who met Chynn at a Department of Commerce networking event and received the email the next day. He posted it to his blog last week, but has since taken the post down.

'He kind of walked in, very hurried. He said, "Here’s my card, I’m surgeon," and moved on to the next guy,' Ensign told The Post.

'We didn’t talk too much because he was busy, busy, busy.'

Comments