Boom, Bye, Bye, Inna Batty Bwoy Head, Along with Being Beaten, Stabbed and Run Over By a Car

Options

Comments

• dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    lol @ the Buju Banton reference
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm just going to say it again: there's a point where the level of rage in response to homosexuality implies closet cases

a whole country full of closet cases???

c'mon son I know you are smarter than that

you want to sympathize for the little fruitcup sure

but he took a real risk when he did that ? .............he knew what the deal was better than any of you caping for him
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    I love when people who clearly don't wish to see Jamaica progress exalt this behavior.

Fact remains, ? like this isn't good for business. ? have a lot of expendable income.

But yeah, ? the homosexuals and starve to death b/c the economy is already ? . Sounds like a great idea.

so people should adjust their morals because ? have a lot of money?

SMH

if your morals tell you that you have a right to ? another person for a decision that doesn't affect you, yes, you should adjust your morals. No one is saying you need to like it, you just need to not ? ? people.

Have you ever actually seen this happen? I have. I lived there for ten years and it's not this glamorous thing. It's actually kinda a sad to see. People take out the rage they feel in their every day lives on these people. Has nothing to do with morals. These same women think their entitled to women's bodies and father children they don't take care off, I think they ceded the moral high ground a while ago.
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    ? him no. whoop his ass ? yes everyday until he stops trying to play that false advertisement. i never understood why jamaicans be on that ? the gaybguy ? but the men dress like ? ? . with the tight ass pants and ? . and im not dissin just stating some ? ive seen before but no one can give me acceptable explanation
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its bad enough batty man and international pressure forced jamaica to change the Buggery law, but ? what this lil ? did, he had to know it was coming, for years now they been beating and killing ? people in jamaica, so ? it i don't feel sorry for him, battyman fi dead anyways
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all know that Jamaican dance hall ? is for all intents and purposes "? pants ups," and it's safe to assume that what this man-? muthafucka was doing with other dudes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oq-uo6CMLo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqghSSy9Wd0

If I'm in the club perkin' and some ? muthafucka does to me what going on at 2:56 of the tape, that ? ass muthafucka is going to be dealt with.
    rage wrote: »
    What a bunch of sick ? ...dude was only 16. Of course the usual sociopaths and psychotics cosign this wackness.

I could give a ? if it was 18, 21, 25, 30, the man-? was the sociopath. I don't claim and most importantly do I want to understand homosexuality, but what in the ? does dressing up like a ? have to do with your desire to suck ? ? That sick ain't normal and is a ? sickness and this were the ? community loses a lot of people by embracing these trannie freaks and man ? .

Those ? did go a little to hard, but at the same time, you're in a country where that ? ain't tolerated so you should know what to expect. It's like going to Saudi Arabia trying to give a sermon at the virtues of Christianity in front of the Kaaba during the Haj, ain't nothing good is going to come from that ? .

GTFOH with this ? . The ? wasnt hurting nobody, he didn't attack anybody he didnt harm nobody. The ? are you or anybody else to tell another person what they can and cannot wear.

It was attempting to hurt somebody by itself off as something it wasn't. It would have been all ? and giggles if that sick degenerate muthafucka gave some poor unsuspecting dude head, wouldn't it? This widespread acceptance of fagdom needs to be stopped dead in it's tracks. Like I said, you want to be a ? and suck ? , cool, but dress like a man and keep that ? in your home.
    But its coo...the fact of the matter is the world is passing people like you and that asylum escapee that cosigned you by. You are looked at and recognized as the bigots and cowards you are more and more everyday by the rest of society and civilization.

Naw ponta you need to rephrase that...The rest of WESTERN CIVILIZATION. The rest of world doesn't tolerate this blatant fagdom everywhere, it's only here, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, and Brazil where they play that ? . Every where else, they killing these ? . As far as being a bigot and cowards, I don't think they should be denied civil liberities and why am I coward for not approving of their ? ass ways?
    You guys are no different than the old white slave owner in the 1970's...your beliefs are being exposed for the ? that it is...so you have to use places like this where anonymity allows you to go on these idiotic rants. Do your thing...this is one of the few places where you guys can get your anger and hate out.

I have no way of proving it, but I would say the same thing in public with no ? given and if another ? runs up on me with ? , (like last summer,) Imma whoop on the muthafucka, since the police won't do anything about it. For clarity slaver ended in the 1860's, not the 1970's.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    But its coo...the fact of the matter is the world is passing people like you and that asylum escapee that cosigned you by. You are looked at and recognized as the bigots and cowards you are more and more everyday by the rest of society and civilization. You guys are no different than the old white slave owner in the 1970's...your beliefs are being exposed for the ? that it is...so you have to use places like this where anonymity allows you to go on these idiotic rants. Do your thing...this is one of the few places where you guys can get your anger and hate out.

Like I said, it's only in the West, America, and Canada where we tolerate this ? ass ? , "Ivan," "Mikhail," and "Alexi," over in Russia ain't playing that ? either. As you read the article, I guess it gives credence that the Pres. loves the ? and ? more than he does his own people.

? in Russia Find No Haven, Despite Support From the West

By DAVID M. HERSZENHORN
    Published: August 11, 2013

MOSCOW — If this article were published in a newspaper based in Russia, it could be labeled 18+ — like an ? movie — and start with the following disclaimer: “This article contains information not suitable for readers younger than 18 years of age, according to Russian legislation.”
    Related

russia-articleLarge.jpg

Anatoly Maltsev/European Pressphoto Agency
    The police detained a man after an attack on a ? rights activist in St. Petersburg.
    Such warnings, put on any articles that discuss homosexuality or ? rights, are the result of a law nominally aimed at “protecting” children by banning “propaganda on nontraditional sexual relationships” but widely understood as an effort to suppress homosexuality and Russia’s fledgling ? rights movement.

The law, signed by President Vladimir V. Putin in June, has ignited international condemnation and blindsided the Kremlin with the sort of toxic political controversy that officials had desperately hoped to avoid ahead of the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi. The last Olympics on Russian soil, in 1980, was marred by the boycott over the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

The furor includes a boycott of Russian vodka in ? bars throughout the West and some calls for a boycott of the Sochi Games altogether. Beyond putting organizers on the defensive, it has cast worldwide attention on the cruel circumstances in which most ? people live in modern Russia.

Despite the breathtaking wealth and vibrant culture in the metropolises of Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia remains a country where discrimination and even violence against ? people are widely tolerated.

“What is going on now in Russia contradicts its place in the world,” said Anton Krasovsky, a television anchor who was immediately fired from his job at the government-controlled KontrTV network in January after he announced during a live broadcast that he is ? , saying he was fed up with lying about his life and offended by the legislation.

Few ? people in Russia openly acknowledge their sexual orientation, and those who do are often harassed. When some ? people protested the propaganda law by kissing outside the State Duma, the lower house of Parliament, police officers stood by and watched as the demonstrators were doused with water and beaten by antigay and religious supporters of the bill.

An overwhelming 88 percent of Russians support the ? propaganda ban, according to a survey conducted in June by the All-Russian Public Opinion Center. A survey conducted in April by the Levada Center found that 35 percent of Russians believed that homosexuality was a disease and 43 percent believed that it was a bad habit, a result of poor parenting or a lack of discipline, or a symptom of abuse.

Last month, Patriarch Kirill I, the leader of the Russian Orthodox Church, called same-sex marriage “a very dangerous sign of the apocalypse.”

Mixed signals from senior Russian officials over how the propaganda law might be enforced during the Games have undercut assertions by the International Olympic Committee that ? athletes and spectators have nothing to worry about, and have left organizing officials facing harsh criticism and demanding clarifications from the Kremlin.

There have been comparisons to ? Germany as host of the 1936 Olympics inside and outside Russia, including one by Jay Leno during an interview with President Obama last week on “The Tonight Show.”

“Something that shocked me about Russia,” Mr. Leno told the president. “Suddenly, homosexuality is against the law. I mean, this seems like Germany: Let’s round up the Jews. Let’s round up the ? . Let’s round up the blacks. I mean, it starts with that.”

Mr. Obama, on Mr. Leno’s show and again at a White House news conference on Friday, noted that Russia was not alone in its treatment of ? people, but he denounced the legislation and said he expected Mr. Putin and the Russian government to prevent any discrimination in Sochi.

“I have no patience for countries that try to treat ? or lesbians or transgendered persons in ways that intimidate them or are harmful to them,” he told Mr. Leno. At the White House, Mr. Obama said he opposed a boycott of the Games, but added, “Nobody is more offended than me by some of the antigay and lesbian legislation that you’ve been seeing in Russia.”

Russian officials say the criticism is unfair and inaccurate. In 1993, Russia repealed the Soviet-era law that made ? sex a crime.

• Maximus Rex
    Options
    “This is not about imposing any kind of sanctions against homosexuality,” Mr. Putin said, defending the propaganda law at a news conference in June. “This is about protecting children.”

He added: “The law does not in any way infringe on the rights of sexual minorities. They are full-fledged members of our society and are not being discriminated against in any way.”

? rights advocates disagree, saying the law is vague and can be used to arrest anyone who appears to support ? rights.

American rights groups, backed by athletes like Blake Skjellerup, a speed skater, and Greg Louganis, the gold medalist diver, are leading efforts to pressure Russia and the International Olympic Committee, including the vodka boycott and a petition signed by more than 300,000 people.

Some, like Stephen Fry, a British comedian who is ? , are urging a boycott of Sochi, while others want protests there to avoid punishing athletes.

Critics say Russia’s repression of ? rights is part of a pattern that also includes a tightening of pressure on civil society groups, and steps to limit foreign influences — all seemingly out of sync with Russia’s push to host international events, like the recently completed 2013 World University Games in Kazan and the international track and field championships now under way in Moscow.

Beyond Sochi, Russia will hold the World Cup in 2018 and is bidding for the World Expo in 2020. Asked if the ? rights issue might derail the bid, a spokeswoman for the deputy prime minister, Arkady Dvorkovich, noted that Russia was competing with Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, where homosexuality is illegal.

Russian ? rights advocates said the outrage in the West was providing new energy and financial support to their still relatively young movement. It is also raising pressure, including fears of increased violence.

“It’s not only a question of the period of the Olympic Games; here, there should be no law like this,” said Kirill Kalugin, 21, who was beaten by counterdemonstrators at a ? pride event in St. Petersburg last month and then detained by the police. “I feel very offended that I am being presented as an enemy of my own people.”

Mr. Krasovsky, the fired television anchor, likened life for ? people in Russia to that in the rural America in 1989, seven years before the Defense of Marriage Act became law. He also noted that in 1987, Britain adopted a ban on providing information about homosexuality to children nearly identical to the Russian law.

Aleksandr Smirnov, 39, a freelance journalist, said he was forced to quit his job in the press office of a deputy mayor in Moscow after he was featured with more than two dozen other ? Muscovites in a special issue of Afisha magazine in February. Being ? in Russia means “you are under permanent stress,” he said.

As for ? propaganda, he said the notion was ridiculous.

“Seven years ago, I wrote a letter to my mother, explaining my position, and I tried to explain to her that this has nothing to do with the existing stereotypes,” Mr. Smirnov said. “I told her that when I was about 13, I just felt, that, you know, I like boys, just the way the boys, not ? , at this same age, started to have feelings toward girls and women. I was not seduced. I was not lured into it, provoked into it. This happened quite naturally.”

Rights advocates said that Russia was growing more dangerous for ? people. This year, there have been at least two killings motivated by antigay bias in the country, including the savage beating death in May of a young man in Volgograd who was also sodomized with beer bottles.

Mr. Smirnov said that even in Moscow and in St. Petersburg, where there are large ? populations, as well as a thriving and visible ? night life that includes several ? bars and clubs, bias was inescapable.

“If you ask ? in Moscow whether they were attacked, or insulted, practically everyone will admit that it happened to him,” he said. “We are just at the very, very beginning of the movement for the rights of ? . And this new law, you know, it seals our mouths and ties our hands and feet.”
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    ........that's true. I think some of our colleagues passed that point.
    i know some have. and thanks to the reactions, they're making a list for us
    i'm just going to say it again: there's a point where the level of rage in response to homosexuality implies closet cases
    but he took a real risk when he did that ? .............he knew what the deal was better than any of you caping for him
    c'mon, son, i know you know there's a difference between "i don't go in for man-on-man sex" and "anyone who does deserves to be killed immediately in some brutal manner." yeah, the guy took a risk because he should have known it COULD happen. not the same thing as it SHOULD have happened.

plus, i think we ALL know that every time you have a group of people fuming and raging about homosexuals, there's members of that group who deep down would be all about that stuff. maybe not all of them... but some of them. and this is not really a concept limited JUST to homosexuality, but in this case...
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    ........that's true. I think some of our colleagues passed that point.
    i know some have. and thanks to the reactions, they're making a list for us
    c'mon, son, i know you know there's a difference between "i don't go in for man-on-man sex" and "anyone who does deserves to be killed immediately in some brutal manner." yeah, the guy took a risk because he should have known it COULD happen. not the same thing as it SHOULD have happened.

plus, i think we ALL know that every time you have a group of people fuming and raging about homosexuals, there's members of that group who deep down would be all about that stuff. maybe not all of them... but some of them. and this is not really a concept limited JUST to homosexuality, but in this case...

more white american/european liberal psychology ? being pushed on other cultures.

It's all just a tactic of mental warfare that these ? lovers use in attempts to brainwash and socially engineer populations into accepting their worldview.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao..so an entire thread defending the actions of sick displays of intolerance.

Yeah, I'm on the IC.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rude bwoy nah promote no nasty man dem haffi dead
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    comeon man they shoulda slapped the kid around for the ? he is, but to beat, shoot, stab and run over by a car? smh these ppl are animals not really better than them lynchin craccers bacc in the days
  • zombie
    Options
    lmao..so an entire thread defending the actions of sick displays of intolerance.

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

keep your moral judgements to yourself.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't understand why one would attend a party in Jamaica dressed as a woman

the kid probably had a mental disorder

• Maximus Rex
    Options

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

What was "so sick," about Ms. Katie? When it was the man-? that was trying to lure unsuspecting men into unnatural and deviant sexual acts.

• Kat
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

I could say the same for you, you bigot.

Think about it, do you honestly think young Jamaicans are CHOOSING to be homosexual?

They chose that life? Come on now.

Some of ya'll are just disgusting.
  • zombie
    Options

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

Think about it, do you honestly think young Jamaicans are CHOOSING to be homosexual?

I don't care if they choose to be ? or not

Jamaican society does not accept homosexuality period. ALL jamaican homosexuals know this, that boy knew this and still choose to risk his life.

No one forced america to change no outside power made america treat black people, native people or any other kind of people differently. We treat ? better than you treated your minorities as little as 60 years ago so who the ? are you to get on any moral high ground.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

wait so you're implying people are born homos? I agree about the intolerance and that killing the kid was unecessary but you are nutty if you think homosexuality isnt a choice.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    I see both sides of this argument. Seriously who in ? wakes up one morning an is like, "Know you. It's nice sunny day with clear skies, it's going to be 80 degrees. I'm going to get dressed, go to Denny's for the grand slam breakfast, get the car washed, to Star Bucks for a green frappuccino, and oh yeah. I've been dying to suck ? and get it up the ass. I'm going to go to the ? section of town, cruise for some ? , then indulge in my ? ass fantasies.

However, a lot of ? have been with women and some ? even have kids. So that's telling me for these men, "faggotry is a choice. If you were truly a ? , there's nothing a women could do to give you an ? , let alone maintain one to point of ? .
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I see both sides of this argument. Seriously who in ? wakes up one morning an is like, "Know you. It's nice sunny day with clear skies, it's going to be 80 degrees. I'm going to get dressed, go to Denny's for the grand slam breakfast, get the car washed, to Star Bucks for a green frappuccino, and oh yeah. I've been dying to suck ? and get it up the ass. I'm going to go to the ? section of town, cruise for some ? , then indulge in my ? ass fantasies.

However, a lot of ? have been with women and some ? even have kids. So that's telling me for these men, "faggotry is a choice. If you were truly a ? , there's nothing a women could do to give you an ? , let alone maintain one to point of ? .

I dont think it works like that. I think its a choice they make when they are really young. I think they examine other people, look at both sexes up and down, interact with both sexes and make their choice based on experiences with them.

then of course, there are the ones you talked about in the 2nd part.
  • Kat
    Options

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

Jamaican society does not accept homosexuality period. ALL jamaican homosexuals know this, that boy knew this and still choose to risk his life.

No one forced america to change no outside power made america treat black people, native people or any other kind of people differently. We treat ? better than you treated your minorities as little as 60 years ago so who the ? are you to get on any moral high ground.

You?

No sir.

I can't answer for all of America and the inhumane choices it's made, just like you can't answer for all of Jamaica.

I'm speaking strictly on the responses I've seen in this thread.

And I have every right to do so.
  • zombie
    edited August 2013
    Options
    WeeZee wrote: »

Yeah, I'm on the IC.

So your logic is, that because black people were treated with such disgusting cruelty you reserve the rights to treat another community, the homosexual community, the same way?

No , what i am saying is that you cannot disparage a people for their treatment of their minorities when you treated yours worse. Americans in particularly white americans should be the last race on earth to be passing moral judgment on anyone for anything. This was not another community this happened in jamaica and the boy was jamaican.

america treated anyone who was not a white male protestant like trash, now that they have slightly altered their behavior they think everyone else should as well, and if we don't change america/the west gets on it's moral high horse. Don't dictate to other nations how they deal with their own people. There is no pogrom against ? in jamaica