Shrug.gif

We didn't deserve to be in the playoffs
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bears 2-0 // Packers 0-2 to start the season..

Pack 33 Bears 28 to end the season and win the north and eliminate the bears from playoff contention.

ETHER Aaron Gawdgers wit that soul burnin karma
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew Tommy was go be in here pouring salt on the wounds, i cant keep getting let down by these bums
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mel Tucker should be on the hot seat for his putrid defense
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Conte should be cut, dude shouldn't be on an NFL roster
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? ass bears
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    right on schedule with the same ole pathetic ? .. lets set the record clear though
    this ? gonna be empty by week 2, thats how pitiful the bums of the midway are

Cosign.Thread will be abandoned and won't even be bumped after week 7 cuz the bears will be 1-6 or 2-5

Shouts to the pack in advance for whoopin up on these weak ass ?
    I looked at the schedule.5-11 or 6-10(at best) if they're lucky and everything clicks on all cylinders 7-9.Cutler will mentally check out and then he's outta here and marshall gonna start spazzin

Bears just played for the division title on week 17.. where you been though?

8-8, 5-3 at home with a win in Lambo. Bears overachieved considering the defense this year is one of the worst on record EVER for this franchise. the vastly improved offense is what got them this far and Forte, Cutler, Marshall all had a great game yesterday. yea Bears didn't make the playoffs but as usual Tommy couldn't be more wrong in his assessment as there is no logic or reasoning behind his predictions besides '? the Bears go Pack go da gawd Rodgers blah blah blah'.
    its a tough schedule this year no doubt. Bears will be a much better team overall.. but might not even win 10 games again. either way this gonna be an entertaining season

^^that's an on point prediction from someone who actually knows the game and follows the team. Bears didn't get 10 wins but still an improvement playing a highly entertaining divisional title game on week 17 against the Pack. and as you can see nobody up in this thread had any expectations for the season so what are you really boasting about?

you just enjoy that Packers 1 and done in the playoffs, next season will be even more interesting for the Bears.. time to retool and fix this Defense so here's to a good offseason
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We broke records.
    No team we played held under 20pts
    We allowed the most rushing yards in Bears history.
    Im missing something else.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the disappointment has worn off

Draft or acquire new safeties
    resign Jennings and Tillman
    rework the d-line, Pep should becoming off the bench
    and let Tucker do his ? from day one instead of trying to recreate Rods d-fense
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    right on schedule with the same ole pathetic ? .. lets set the record clear though

Cosign.Thread will be abandoned and won't even be bumped after week 7 cuz the bears will be 1-6 or 2-5

I looked at the schedule.5-11 or 6-10(at best) if they're lucky and everything clicks on all cylinders 7-9.Cutler will mentally check out and then he's outta here and marshall gonna start spazzin

8-8, 5-3 at home with a win in Lambo. Bears overachieved considering the defense this year is one of the worst on record EVER for this franchise. the vastly improved offense is what got them this far and Forte, Cutler, Marshall all had a great game yesterday. yea Bears didn't make the playoffs but as usual Tommy couldn't be more wrong in his assessment as there is no logic or reasoning behind his predictions besides '? the Bears go Pack go da gawd Rodgers blah blah blah'.
    its a tough schedule this year no doubt. Bears will be a much better team overall.. but might not even win 10 games again. either way this gonna be an entertaining season

^^that's an on point prediction from someone who actually knows the game and follows the team. Bears didn't get 10 wins but still an improvement playing a highly entertaining divisional title game on week 17 against the Pack. and as you can see nobody up in this thread had any expectations for the season so what are you really boasting about?

you just enjoy that Packers 1 and done in the playoffs, next season will be even more interesting for the Bears.. time to retool and fix this Defense so here's to a good offseason

I hardly watch football so my prediction was off cool.You were hyped when the pack lost all year but since they sonned the bears yesterday now you tryna downplay the expectations like the bears didn't have 2 weeks to sew up the division and choked.

Lmao I know it hard to burn watchin Aaron Gawdgers discount double check the bear fans in the end zone after that td pass to cobb
  • 9TRAY
    Options

Chris Conte should be cut, dude shouldn't be on an NFL roster

Take Craig Steltz, and Major Harris with him too

• A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hardly watch football so my prediction was off cool.You were hyped when the pack lost all year but since they sonned the bears yesterday now you tryna downplay the expectations like the bears didn't have 2 weeks to sew up the division and choked.

Lmao I know it hard to burn watchin Aaron Gawdgers discount double check the bear fans in the end zone after that td pass to cobb

? yea.. you know it. i watched the game at a bar with equal Bears/Packers fans including a good friend who is a ? Packers fan and lost $100 to him just for fun.. after the win he took us out and paid all night at the club but it was nothing but seething anger, bitter disappointment all night from me - i could not get down and no amount of ye could even get me feeling ok i was ? ripe man.

afterall though, i'll take this season over Lovie and there is a lot to look forward to for Bears fans so ? it there's always next year
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    The Chicago Bears ended the question marks surrounding quarterback Jay Cutler.

General manager Phil Emery announced Thursday the team signed the quarterback to a seven-year deal that will keep him in Chicago through 2020.

The Bears also announced they signed cornerback Tim Jennings and guard Matt Slauson through 2014.
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    Should Peppers be asked to take a pay cut next season?
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Of course!

That ? was a non factor this season, tho I think it was because Melton was out.

Melton, Ratcliff, Peppers, and Wooten would make a Dline as good as Detroits
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    I know this gonna' read like some Madden ? but, with the Bears talking about converting to a 3-4 Defense and Lovie taking the Tampa 2 back to Tampa, I was reading that they might release Revis. How does a Peppers for Revis trade sound?

I think Peanut will sign with Tampa because he's a Lovie guy through and through
  • Chi Snow
    Options
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    Damn shame the Bears ain't have a 14-15 season thread.

Bears fans what ya'll think about Fox as HC, Gase as OC, & Fangio As DC?

Will Cutler be back?
    I think he will.

Should Tillman & Briggs be re-signed with the squad possibly switch to a 3-4 Defense?

Who should they draft with that 7th pick, or should they trade the pick?

I was thinking of going to check out the NFL Draft at Roosevelt University to see what it's like since they got the 7th overall pick. If they're not charging to enter I might see wassup with it. It's supposed to be outside too
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    They were trash and everyone say it in Week 1

Clearly Cutler had no bitness getting that deal

Great job with coaching selections

Left Tillman and Briggs finish they careers elsewhere if they don't want to retire (injury prone)

Draft whoever available
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

I like the hires. Fox will recapture the respect that Trestman lost, Gase will hopefully prove that he called the successful plays in Denver & not Peyton Manning, and Fangio is a proven success that will make us forget about the nightmare named Mel Tucker.

Will Cutler be back?
    I think he will.

I am probably one of the rare people that actually believes Cutler is still a top 15 NFL Quarterback. So yes, I feel it's the correct move to bring him back.

Should Tillman & Briggs be re-signed with the squad possibly switch to a 3-4 Defense?

Tillman....Yes, Briggs....No. Lance Briggs quit on the team when Lovie & Lach were removed from the Bears, IMO.

Draft. We need some young blood badly. I would draft an OT, S, or DE.

I was thinking of going to check out the NFL Draft at Roosevelt University to see what it's like since they got the 7th overall pick. If they're not charging to enter I might see wassup with it. It's supposed to be outside too

LOL.....I almost forgot that it's in Chicago this year and finally away from NY.
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

I like the hires. Fox will recapture the respect that Trestman lost, Gase will hopefully prove that he called the successful plays in Denver & not Peyton Manning, and Fangio is a proven success that will make us forget about the nightmare named Mel Tucker.

Will Cutler be back?
    I think he will.

I am probably one of the rare people that actually believes Cutler is still a top 15 NFL Quarterback. So yes, I feel it's the correct move to bring him back.

Tillman....Yes, Briggs....No. Lance Briggs quit on the team when Lovie & Lach were removed from the Bears, IMO.

LOL.....I almost forgot that it's in Chicago this year and finally away from NY.

I was thinking the same thing on Tillman, bring Peanut back. I think he can be a 3-4 corner or FS, but he said he's never switching to FS. I wish they could cut Jennings, he's over paid, & too short

Briggs was part of the locker room problem the last two years, I'd love to see #55 retire a Bear, but I don't think that's happening

I'm in the minority on Cutler, too. I think you can win a SB With Jay

We gonna' see if Gase can run this Offense

Fangio is proven

OL, FS, SS, LB, DE, RB, CB I think They need to draft at

I hope they don't charge for that Draft ? , If it's free, I'll ? with it
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

Will Cutler be back?
    I think he will.

I was thinking the same thing on Tillman, bring Peanut back. I think he can be a 3-4 corner or FS, but he said he's never switching to FS. I wish they could cut Jennings, he's over paid, & too short

Briggs was part of the locker room problem the last two years, I'd love to see #55 retire a Bear, but I don't think that's happening

I'm in the minority on Cutler, too. I think you can win a SB With Jay

We gonna' see if Gase can run this Offense

Fangio is proven

OL, FS, SS, LB, DE, RB, CB I think They need to draft at

I hope they don't charge for that Draft ? , If it's free, I'll ? with it

Jennings is too much of a risk taker. Opposing QBs figured out that he's a sucker for pump fakes because he's always trying to jump routes for INTs. Hopefully Peanut has changed his tune about playing Safety....lol.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    urlacher and ditka references all that was missing was a green bay reference smh in my eyes john fox presser was a losing one i pine for the day when a bears coach can be hired without ditka being mentioned

other than that i dont really know too much about the man but i will say this though he brings cache -- prior to his signing i was reading how the staff vacancies were being perceived as some of the least attractive openings in the league (probably because of the owners) so the fact that fox was able to get fangio to be his d coordinator he alright with me (for now)

i dont know anything about groce

briggs can go
    peanut can stay for the low or if he switches to safety

draft all defense lol

as for cutler -- stuck with that mfer but maximizing him = reducing his chances to make ? mistakes i really think you gotta put a pitch count on him asking him to throw 40 times and you walking down the wrong hood

if its free im checking it out too ive always wanted to attend one