Ladies - How would you feel if you found out your man was a trick in a former life?

Options

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find nothing wrong with it so long as:

1) You can afford it. Doing it and then broke until your next check makes you look stupid and overall financially irresponsible.
    2) The recipient of it wasn't some ratchet, bird brain, hot ghetto mess.
    3) You're currently trickin on ME just like you did with whoever it was in your past. If she got lobster dinners and I'm only getting chicken dinner in a box, then we have a problem.

All in all it's not so bad if he called himself in love with the person. Least he's not stingy with the funds. Now that is a deal breaker off top.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    u damn bird i swear smh

• Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Used to be a trick and now he's bitter post ^^^
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Hey buddy you think it's wrong, I don't find it so bad. So whatever you're saying to me carries no weight. Why be a stingy ? if you don't have to be?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Lol Chance was a fool.
  • TrueraPP
    TrueraPP Members Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Told chick i give her gas money if she come up to my job on break and give me head....................

After the head in the car we forgot all about the money..................
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what if he figured it was wrong and stopped doing it. How in the ? hell are u supposed to be ? if a dude changed his ways.

what if your husband was ? because u stopped letting ? run trains on you. don't that make sense in your bird brain logic?

lol..you okay guy?

IF this were about me and mine, he'd have a right to feel a certain way if he knew about my sexual past and I was out here acting like some type of ? with him.

That is certainly not the case though.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    what if he figured it was wrong and stopped doing it. How in the ? hell are u supposed to be ? if a dude changed his ways.

what if your husband was ? because u stopped letting ? run trains on you. don't that make sense in your bird brain logic?

lol..you okay guy?

IF this were about me and mine, he'd have a right to feel a certain way if he knew about my sexual past and I was out here acting like some type of ? with him.

That is certainly not the case though.

Nah he doesn't have the right feel a some type of way. It was a bad habit and a dark past. He would be wrong to enforce it on you. Never tricked in my whole life. Never even bought ? for a girl. We always had mutual agreements. If i got money and you got it. We split. Never bought a girl a drink either.

Thing is about you me and cali, I'm waay younger than yall. And this is coming from grown ass women with children. That is what irritates my. It's not a bitter been tricking post. It's a been involved with a bird once post.

You gonna teach that beta life to your kids? nah son
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Tell your daughters to get and earn their own money
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    women and they ducktales lmao
  • Kat
    Options

MFer please..I DO get my own money, which is why I'd be annoyed to know my man has been throwing his at broke ? .

Never fully rely on a man..been my motto, and it will be passed along, believe that.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    I can't even entertain this discussion with you after that last post. Exactly how young are you? Lol @ never bought a girl a drink either....you sound immature as hell with that.

Clearly you're misinterpreting what the discussion is about. Neither OP nor myself said anything about living off somebody and not earning your own money. But you sound like you're in your feelings about this so feel free to keep venting. I'm done with it.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    women logic smh

both of yall sound confused as hell. Why am i immature cuz i never bought a girl a drink? because it's expected from a man? you'd be the same chick that would scream for equality too huh? You don't have any problems with getting in free to the club and letting men buy you drinks?

What if it was you who had to pay to get in and say a ? like me would get in free. And then afterwards you had to buy me drinks or else you would be "childish" and i have no intent of even speaking to you after you bought it.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? I've had a few relationships and i never tricked in my damn life. We actually used to have discussions on how much we despise birds and ratchets and how they put a negative light on women.

Only a bird would be ? because a man changed his ways when it comes to money TRUST!

early twenties btw
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

MFer please..I DO get my own money, which is why I'd be annoyed to know my man has been throwing his at broke ? .

Never fully rely on a man..been my motto, and it will be passed along, believe that.

If it's his past you shouldn't be annoyed. He isn't doing it anymore is he?

And wtf you doing going thru his mails? If you didn't trust him then why marry? Let me find out my ? went thru my mails and cancel her with the quickness. It's called private for a reason
  • Kat
    Options
    what the MF?

It's obvious you didn't even read my thread, you just came up in here projecting.

funny-captions-good-day-sir-i-said-good-day.jpg
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Maybe you need to do less jabber jawin and more reflecting on what you can purchase for the next ? . Maybe then she'll keep you entertained long enough to keep your sensitive ass off the internets throwing tantrums about some ? nobody was even talking about. How bout that ya?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    On the real Cali I wasn't even speaking to you. I was speaking with Kat. Why you chimed in?... I have no ? idea. I don't need money to keep a ? . I don't go after ratchet hoes like you. The women I speak with are with me because of loyalty, trust, and a future.

Don't be talking sideways i got a rain of ether for your ass, and you already now what im talking bout. Stay in yo place hoe.
  • Kat
    Options
    Calm your overly sensitive ass down.

• Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Oh you're right. You never mentioned me at all. And stop trying to threaten me. You trying to ether me with a "cam ? ? hoe bag" post is futile. Take a number buddy. Anybody who knows me around here knows that I couldn't care less. But hey give it a shot. You seem determined.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat, you need to define "trick." Do you mean "trick," as in buying ? , or trick as in money copius amounts of cash on a chick. If it's the latter as opposed to the former, I would think you be hard pressed to find lady on this board that would have a problem with it. Once a trick, always a trick, if he was cashing out with the old board, more than likely he's cashing out with the new one.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let's say your woman was greedy about cooking you meals, then you come to find out she was out here cooking 3 course meals for dudes before you...you wouldn't feel cheated? Or like she's holding you to a different standard than other males that have been in her life?

so she used to cook buffets for other dudes but now drag her feet to even make kraft dinner?

I'd question her for the change of ambition - cud be a red flag
  • TrueraPP
    TrueraPP Members Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole thing comes down to is one girl want what another girl has............................

• Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Oh you're right. You never mentioned me at all. And stop trying to threaten me. You trying to ether me with a "cam ? ? hoe bag" post is futile. Take a number buddy. Anybody who knows me around here knows that I couldn't care less. But hey give it a shot. You seem determined.

Actually I didn't mention you. You called me a trick and then proceeded to say "whatever you say to me carries no weight"

And I was clearly not talking to you. I was talking to kat. I just read the first page and the OP and posted. Had no idea you posted above me.