Someone explain the witch hunt for ARod for me?

Options
Elzo69Renaissance
Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
It seems like mofos are going out of the way to vilify him..

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Just watched a clip where the pitcher from the Red Sox threw at him 4 straight time and didn't get ejected
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They won't find Arod in Reason though....
  • CertainSoul
    CertainSoul Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Because he sucks. Freepost.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Because he sucks. Freepost.
    Elaborate
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should. PED's are ruining sports. And the worst thing is that fans are starting to be cool with it just because we're a generation of pill-poppers and dope heads too.

Might as well bring back corked bats.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    witch hunt implies they are persecuting him unjustly ...

its just
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no damn witch hunt, the ? been caught cheating for the second time and add to that the fact he snitching on other players. Dude deserve every bad thing that's happening and about to happen in the future
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    How exactly did he get caught and 2 . The snitching thing has yet to be corroborated ..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    A-Rod digging his own grave, i swear he dumb as ? . Get this idiot out for life, he need the Pete Rose treatment
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PEDS are apart of the MLB. That is their fault for not having a mandatory testing in place.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ witch hunt.

That implies innocence on some level.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should. PED's are ruining sports. And the worst thing is that fans are starting to be cool with it just because we're a generation of pill-poppers and dope heads too.

They are all type of things athletes take that's legal that would be considered inhance your performance.

So are illegal and some are not..

Shurgs..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

They are all type of things athletes take that's legal that would be considered inhance your performance.

So are illegal and some are not..

Shurgs..

These ? athletes should be taking the ? that's not on the banned list, how the hell do you ? condone cheating.

And start proofreading your post
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was only old white nerds that felt some type of way about ped's. I respect peoples opinions though. ? not that big a deal to me. I care more about the concussion issue.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enhance.

And the they part... Well the country ? in me come out...

That wasn't not auto finish/correct this time.

? I'm on my axleisms ? today...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because he has a portrait of himself as a centaur hanging from his ceiling.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options

You must not know much about steroids. Most of their development came from governments using them to improve their olympic athletes and cheat to win gold medals. Essentially a way to reinforce ideas that they are superior to other nations through mass televised displays of athletic supremacy and propagandize citizens into believing that their nation is really great.

? needs to be made legal.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »

You must not know much about steroids. Most of their development came from governments using them to improve their olympic athletes and cheat to win gold medals. Essentially a way to reinforce ideas that they are superior to other nations through mass televised displays of athletic supremacy and propagandize citizens into believing that their nation is really great.

? needs to be made legal.

So they should be made legal so that athletes can cheat?

It's not cheating if everyone is using and allowed to.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    My issue why are they singling A Rod out . At the end of the day baseball is a sport full of cheaters.. And most of them aren't being ? ..? is Mark McGuire coaching in the bigs?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    My issue why are they singling A Rod out . At the end of the day baseball is a sport full of cheaters.. And most of them aren't being ? ..? is Mark McGuire coaching in the bigs?
    What u mean singling him out like 13 cats have been clapped.. former mvps and all.. hes the biggest name.. and hes been the subject of ped/steroids before..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    What u mean singling him out like 13 cats have been clapped.. former mvps and all.. hes the biggest name.. and hes been the subject of ped/steroids before..

U can't name those 13 cats tho cuz they are gonna take their suspensions and beat it but y are they trying to stick it to A Rod btw if found guilty shouldn't he only get 50 games ... According to the new bargaining agreement?
  • playmaker88
    Options

U can't name those 13 cats tho cuz they are gonna take their suspensions and beat it but y are they trying to stick it to A Rod btw if found guilty shouldn't he only get 50 games ... According to the new bargaining agreement?

They can get him on and are trying to get him on tryin to interfere with the investigation.. i think thats worse if i understand correctly..