Someone explain the witch hunt for ARod for me?

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My issue why are they singling A Rod out . At the end of the day baseball is a sport full of cheaters.. And most of them aren't being ? ..? is Mark McGuire coaching in the bigs?

How are they singling him out, other players have been suspended for steroid use. If it's a sport full of cheaters why wouldn't you want them to clean it up. These dudes know the rules and if they get caught then why shouldn't they suffer the consequences.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Superior ???? Bruh...anyway don't act stupid u know what I mean about A Rod
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    My issue why are they singling A Rod out . At the end of the day baseball is a sport full of cheaters.. And most of them aren't being ? ..? is Mark McGuire coaching in the bigs?
    What u mean singling him out like 13 cats have been clapped.. former mvps and all.. hes the biggest name.. and hes been the subject of ped/steroids before..

U can't name those 13 cats tho cuz they are gonna take their suspensions and beat it but y are they trying to stick it to A Rod btw if found guilty shouldn't he only get 50 games ... According to the new bargaining agreement?

He's being punished for the steroids and trying to tamper with evidence, i admit the 211 games is too much but he deserves more than the 50
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not too much imo.
  • Wild Willie in the A
    Wild Willie in the A Members Posts: 281
    Options
    A-Roid should get the same 50 games as everyone else.... Was he previously suspended?? NO, so technically this woudl be his first time. To hell with what they let him off for before, should have suspended him back then, but you didnt so you give him a pass and now this is his 1st offense.
  • proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If a lot of the top pitchers taking PEDs, seems only right for the hitters to get right too. Not saying its right. Once you got $270 million coming in, no reason to cheat anymore.
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its ? all the way around.....

MLB need to stop wit the fuckery and ESPN has turned into a daily soap opera.....
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just mad A-Roids didn't box the ? out of that Dempster dude. He threw AT HIT 4 TIMES.

That's REAL ass beef right there.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I'm just mad A-Roids didn't box the ? out of that Dempster dude. He threw AT HIT 4 TIMES.

That's REAL ass beef right there.

That's what they wanted....can't give them that
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are singling him out... Until they tell all the names on that list in 03 they hypocrites for goin that far with bonds Clemons and now arod. I'm telling u they buried names of a lot if guys ie Tod Helton ... I bet pujols used too.
  • aneed123
    Options
    I'm glad arod snitched on brauns ? ass lol
  • aneed123
    Options
    Red sox some cry baby hitches.... Actin all high and night about peds when Otis and Manny got them rings roided up ... Media wouldn't bring that up when lackey was whining
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass Dempster got a 5 game suspension
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

He wasn't pitching in the next five games anyway
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as much as I don't like A-rod, it was pretty badass he gets hit by Dempter than comes out and hits a homerun.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to wipe this game off the ? map! Seems like everybody used steroids
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

Which is ? , how you suspended and dont miss a game. MLB ? up with this
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    They are singling him out... Until they tell all the names on that list in 03 they hypocrites for goin that far with bonds Clemons and now arod. I'm telling u they buried names of a lot if guys ie Tod Helton ... I bet pujols used too.

2 DJ's just got fired for saying that w/o evidence about Pujols and now are facing a possible lawsuit from him. He might be someone who didn't use
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

He'll miss 1 start that's it
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    MLB is so ? wack for this ? . Just legalize HGH already. You put super competitive athletes in a super competitive environment where millions of dollars are on the line and you expect them NOT to cheat?? FOH. I also find it hypocritical how Babe Ruth, Roger Maris, Ty Cobb, and other "greats" are revered for their clean athleticism but didn't play against Brown or Black players. Talk about an unfair advantage! MLB is a boring sport who owes all of it's current popularity directly to HGH and steroids. They are vilifying the ones that are pumping life into this outdated sport
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no direct correlation that PED's really benefits you that much imo, most of the guys who have been busted in baseball have been marginal players.
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well now they've woke up a sleeping giant (aROD), more for the haters/skeptics to be mad at coming soon.....
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    arod brought this on himself by using PED's in the first place

at the same time, the hate he's receiving is laughable. it's not just criticism. some media members and fans really hate this dude. they're disgusted to see him on the field playing baseball. it's to the point where if arod was to get shot on the field, every stadium not located in the Bronx would stand and applaud. the possibility of that happening is low, but the chance of a 90 mph fastball being aimed at his head is likely, and the reaction would be the same

he's the bad guy that media and fans love to hate, so nobody will have sympathy for dude regardless of what happens to him
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since A-Rod returned the Yankees are 9-3, won 8 of their last 10, Cano is batting .450 and we're 5 and a half games outta the wild card.

#ETHER

347bkzm.gif