Was Laura the biggest ? on television?

Options

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    idk Whitley was ethering people left and right on a different world

man ? Whitley ol high yella bougie ass whiny ass voice so bad the closed captions were showing cracks in the letter...................

that dark skin chick that was one of the students RAs could get it tho...ERBC....

Really??? Not Kim Reese?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Laura was foul. She was thirsty as ? when it came to Stephan.
  • CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Laura's best friend>>>>>>>>>>Laura.

That high yella ? could get it

Which one???

cheriejohnson.jpg

or

Eddie Winslows girlfriend on the show (tried to find her but kept giving me pics of superhead)

The first one.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Laura's best friend>>>>>>>>>>Laura.

u talkin bout max.....yeah that ? could get the hulk smash
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    IRL Urkel grows up to be rich and reject Laura and her 4 bastard babies from 4 different men
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [b,[/b]
    Elrawd wrote: »
    IRL Urkel grows up to be rich and reject Laura and her 4 bastard babies from 4 different men

Lol. I doubt it, Carl and Harriet wasn't on that.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YALL ACT LIKE THIS IS REAL LIFE OR SOME ?

"I don't understand why Steve loved Laura sooo much"

CAUSE IT WAS IN THE SCRIPT ? !!!!

thank you!

close this ? thread

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for entertaining me ? .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    da slander in dis thread is pure comedy lol makin it more hilarious like dis is a real life situation
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Family Matters Character Outcomes:

Steve Urkel - Went on to become one of the most wealthy men in the world by becoming the CEO of a science research company focusing on space exploration, DNA research, and genetic cloning. He can have any woman on the planet. After his new found wealth, Urkel ran into a married Laura Winslow in a Wegmans. Laura already had one son previous to being married, and they hooked up but Urkel quickly dumped her; not to be saddled by one woman, especially one who gave him a hard time his entire youth.

Laura Winslow - Went on to marry a Marine named Carl and had 2 more children (1 boy and a girl). Secretly wishes that she acted right in her younger days in regards to Urkel. Her second born son name is Steve and her husband discovers that his son is not his and that Laura hooked up with Urkel, spawning his love child. Carl the Marine beats Laura on a regular basis due to Laura cheating on him, he's jealous of her ? for Urkel, and that he suffers from PTSD. Laura is afraid of Carl and takes the abuse on a regular basis because she feels she deserves it for not making the right choices in man; and that's the life she lives for here on out.

Carl Winslow - Retired cop. Runs youth baseball clinic and brought up on charges of child sexual abuse when caught in the act with a boy in the dugout. He commits that due to the embarrassment.

Eddie Winslow - Becomes a sucka n!gga who's just breathing air. No purpose in life, still living at home with his parents; wakes up, goes to work at the post office, punches the clock, goes home, plays 360, eats, ? , goes to sleep, and does it all over again.

Judy Winslow - Earned several spots in commercials and magazine ads as a kid. Grew up and got involved with the wrong crowd as teenager. She met an older man who told her he can make her a star, who eventually turned her out, hooking her on drugs, putting her in adult videos, and eventually becoming a prostitute. The Winslow's lost their pretty little Judy to the pimping and hoeing game.

Estelle "Grandma" Winslow - Died of a broken heart because of what happened to Judy.

Harriet Winslow - Realizes that she's old, her family is ? , joins the church, and spends all of her time there.

Rachel - After a failed marriage to a sorry n!gga who sold her dreams; she's experimenting with her sexuality, flipping between men and women to fill the void of the lack of a relationship. Gains weight and begins to look like Mannie Fresh.

Richie - Tried to start up a boy band, which failed; became a male model, then was turned out by the modeling industry; getting jobs by being "? to play" and hooked on ? . He eventually becomes a junkie and have frequent stints in and out of jail.

Myra Monkhouse - Sees the world by chasing dreams sold to her by wealthy men, athletes, and celebrities. Contracts ? , and becomes a relationship counselor in an economically depressed city for minimum wage.

Waldo Faldo - Went on to become a world reknown Master Chef. He only has 8 fingers due to his clumsiness, cutting off a finger during two separate occasions while making appearances on Oprah. Rumor has it that he was the person who passed ? to Myra Monkhouse, but he refuses to take a blood test for the disease and continues to handle food with no gloves on.

Jerry Jamal "3J" Jameson - Was shot and killed while robbing a liquor store by Carl Winslow and the responding officers on Carl's last day of active police duty.

Source: Undefined
    This is hands down one of the funniest ? I ve read in my life
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Family Matters Character Outcomes:

Steve Urkel - Went on to become one of the most wealthy men in the world by becoming the CEO of a science research company focusing on space exploration, DNA research, and genetic cloning. He can have any woman on the planet. After his new found wealth, Urkel ran into a married Laura Winslow in a Wegmans. Laura already had one son previous to being married, and they hooked up but Urkel quickly dumped her; not to be saddled by one woman, especially one who gave him a hard time his entire youth.

Laura Winslow - Went on to marry a Marine named Carl and had 2 more children (1 boy and a girl). Secretly wishes that she acted right in her younger days in regards to Urkel. Her second born son name is Steve and her husband discovers that his son is not his and that Laura hooked up with Urkel, spawning his love child. Carl the Marine beats Laura on a regular basis due to Laura cheating on him, he's jealous of her ? for Urkel, and that he suffers from PTSD. Laura is afraid of Carl and takes the abuse on a regular basis because she feels she deserves it for not making the right choices in man; and that's the life she lives for here on out.

Carl Winslow - Retired cop. Runs youth baseball clinic and brought up on charges of child sexual abuse when caught in the act with a boy in the dugout. He commits that due to the embarrassment.

Eddie Winslow - Becomes a sucka n!gga who's just breathing air. No purpose in life, still living at home with his parents; wakes up, goes to work at the post office, punches the clock, goes home, plays 360, eats, ? , goes to sleep, and does it all over again.

Judy Winslow - Earned several spots in commercials and magazine ads as a kid. Grew up and got involved with the wrong crowd as teenager. She met an older man who told her he can make her a star, who eventually turned her out, hooking her on drugs, putting her in adult videos, and eventually becoming a prostitute. The Winslow's lost their pretty little Judy to the pimping and hoeing game.

Estelle "Grandma" Winslow - Died of a broken heart because of what happened to Judy.

Harriet Winslow - Realizes that she's old, her family is ? , joins the church, and spends all of her time there.

Rachel - After a failed marriage to a sorry n!gga who sold her dreams; she's experimenting with her sexuality, flipping between men and women to fill the void of the lack of a relationship. Gains weight and begins to look like Mannie Fresh.

Richie - Tried to start up a boy band, which failed; became a male model, then was turned out by the modeling industry; getting jobs by being "? to play" and hooked on ? . He eventually becomes a junkie and have frequent stints in and out of jail.

Myra Monkhouse - Sees the world by chasing dreams sold to her by wealthy men, athletes, and celebrities. Contracts ? , and becomes a relationship counselor in an economically depressed city for minimum wage.

Waldo Faldo - Went on to become a world reknown Master Chef. He only has 8 fingers due to his clumsiness, cutting off a finger during two separate occasions while making appearances on Oprah. Rumor has it that he was the person who passed ? to Myra Monkhouse, but he refuses to take a blood test for the disease and continues to handle food with no gloves on.

Jerry Jamal "3J" Jameson - Was shot and killed while robbing a liquor store by Carl Winslow and the responding officers on Carl's last day of active police duty.

Source: Undefined

So Urkel won
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually Sanaa Lathan was the biggest ? to ever appear on Family Matters
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing was Stefan was even cornier than Steve was. All that ? he would say to Laura that made her panties drip would have got him laughed out of any black high school in the real world. Talkin bout "Wake me, shake me, break me, but baby, don't forsake me". No ? .

Annnnnnd Deceased...
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laura did Steve wrong, when she wanted him to do something she used the fact that he was in love with her as her way to get him to do it, Myra loved Steve for who he was, Laura loved Steve when he was Stefan.

Tia and Tamera did Roger ? all the time lol, I actually felt bad for him because he was in love with them too, hell if just one of them would have gave him a chance he would have been happy.

Hillary to me was the biggest one, Jazz loved her ass even though she was stupid and after a ? broke her heart he was there to comfort her ungrateful ass, u knew she had feelings for him when he got married, she threaten the chick if she hurt him lol.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heres another one:

Family Matters Lost Episode

One of my favorite shows as a kid was "Family Matters" on ABC's Fright night lineup. I still like to watch the re-runs to this day... or I did, until what I found out not too long ago.

If you followed the show from the beginning, you know that there were originally three Winslow siblings: Eddie, Laura, and the youngest one named Judy. But in season four of the series, the character of Judy disappeared without any type of explanation or acknowledgement. On seasons after, it was as if the family had only had the two children, Eddie and Laura.

It always bothered me that a character could just disappear, but supposedly it was because the character of Steve Urkel was so popular and taking up so many storylines, so, between him and the other two Winslow kids, there was no reason for the producers/writers to keep Judy around.

I hadn't thought of it in years, until my friend Amy and I were hanging out with a new friend of hers, a guy named Robbie. He has the hugest collection of movies and TV shows I've ever seen—not just DVD's, but also a ton of old videotapes. His hobby was finding obscure and weird stuff, which I guess is how he came into possession of something he showed us one day: an unaired "Family Matters" episode where Judy's exit is actually explained.

Even being a comedy, "Family Matters" had some episodes where they dealt with serious stuff—bullying, guns, racism, etc.--but this episode was way out there. Before he started the tape, Robbie would not even explain what we were about to see. I know I wouldn't have believed him, or if I had, I wouldn't have wanted to watch it.

It started off like usual, with Steve Urkel coming over unannounced and annoying everyone with a new invention—it was a robot dog that could do all the tricks of a regular dog along with special stuff like reading your mail and doing laundry. Of course it went haywire and bit Carl in the butt, at which point he grabbed the robot and drop-kicked it through the kitchen window. That was the end of the opening sequence, and it immediately cut to the next scene without showing the opening credits.

It was the end of the school/work day, and (almost) everyone had gathered around the table: Eddie and Laura, Carl and Harriette, Grandma Winslow, and Aunt Rachel and her toddler Ricky. With all the eating and talking going on, it was a few minutes until Harriette asked the kids where Judy was. "Eddie was supposed to pick her up," Laura said. "No, it was suposed to be you, I had basketball practice," Eddie said. That morning, Harriette had asked one of them to go by Judy's school and walk home with her, and each kid thought the other one had done it.

Since school had been over hours ago, a worried Harriette jumped up and got on the phone to start calling Judy's friends. Carl shouted at Eddie and Laura, asking them how could they be so irresponsible and forget about their sister. Harriette hung up from a call, and as soon as she did the phone rang. Grabbing it, she listened to the person on the other end. "Carl, it's for you," she said, holding the phone out to him.

Walking over to the phone (remember the days before cordless?), Carl continued his lecture to the kids, finally stopping to talk to the person who'd called him. "Yes, this is Officer Winslow," he said, and listened for a few minutes. His expression changed slowly from an angry frown to a slack mouth and huge, frightened eyes. The phone slipped out of his hand and down to the floor. "Carl, what is it?" Harriette begged, shaking him.

The scene cut to the front of an elementary school, the one Judy attended. There were a bunch of police cars parked in front, with their lights flashing but the sirens were silent. Yellow crime scene taped cordoned off the student pickup area, and the wooden benches there. A group of police officers stood around one of the benches, obscuring it from view, while shaking their heads. One of them, her face turned away, looked pale and sick.

The Winslow family car drove up to the scene, going so fast that when Carl braked he still slammed into one of the parked police cars. Running over to where the cops were standing, he struggled to get through as they pushed him back. "You don't want to see this, Carl," one of them said. Carl broke through and saw what they were all looking at: a bench empty except for a blood-splattered pink dress and a binder —also covered in blood—that said JUDY WINSLOW in large letters. Harriette, who had been slower getting out of the car, ran over to see for herself and fainted as Carl stared up at the sky, screaming and crying.

At the police station, Carl and Harriette sat wrapped in blankets as the chief spoke to them. "You know there's been a pattern of this, Carl," he said, not looking at the Winslows but staring off into space and stroking his tie. "Cops' kids getting kidnapped, held for ransom or even worse. I'm sorry this had to happen to you. Please let us know if we can help with anything." Harriette started to speak, but the chief held his hand up and simply walked away. She turned to Carl, who had fallen asleep and was snoring. "But what about the body?" she whispered.

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At home, Laura heard the doorbell ring and ran downstairs to answer it, skipping multiple steps at a time. It was the mail carrier, who handed Laura several small-to-medium sized boxes all stacked up together. Carrying them to the coffee table, she dropped a few on the floor and bent over to pick them up. At the same time, Ricky came running into the room. "Presents!" he shouted, grabbing a box and ripping it open in spite of Laura's protests. He picked through tissue paper and made a face when he pulled out what was inside: a severed child's finger. "This is gross," he said, throwing the box and the finger to the floor.

Sitting down on the couch, Laura, hands shaking, took another small box from the table and opened it. She began to laugh hysterically, then cry, as she realized what it was: one of Judy's braids, coated in blood.

Late that night, the whole family sat in the living room. The TV was on but only Harriette remained awake, watching the news. It was a report on the discovery of Judy's body, found outside of an abandoned warehouse in the city. Emergency staff rolled the gurney right behind the news anchor; Judy's body was covered with a white sheet that was staining through with blood in several places.

The morning of the funeral, everyone dressed silently in their rooms, not speaking until they were in the car. Harriette turned around to look at Eddie and Laura, who sat with Ricky between them. "I will never forgive you," she said. "Never!"

The funeral was packed, with the Winslows sitting in the front row of the church, and many of Carl's fellow officers in the rows directly behind them. The chief who'd talked to them at the station gave the eulogy on the family's behalf, talking about how sweet and smart Judy had been. "We're doing everything we can to find out the truth," he said, "But what's most important, is to remember. And to forgive." Two officers, who were standing up in the back of the church, whispered to each other throughout. "You know why they had to have a closed casket?" one of them said. "Head chopped off. Nothing can fix that."

Afterwards, a small gathering was held at the Winslow home. Only a few work friends of Harriette's, and a few police officers, mingled quietly with the family. Carl, with a silent Harriette by his side, thanked the chief for giving the eulogy.

"Of course," the chief said, scarfing down a deli sandwich.

"Anything I can do." He burped. Laura came up to the group, pulling her mom to the side. "Mom," she said. "Please forgive me. Please!" Harriette walked away from Laura, upstairs to Judy's bedroom. Laying down on the bed, she pulled the blanket over herself and cried.

The chief excused himself from the gathering, stating he had an early shift the next morning. Back at his apartment, he undressed to his boxers and sat down on his bed before reaching into the drawer of his nightstand. Pulling out one of Judy's braids, he held it under his nose like a mustache and smiled.

The tape ended there—there were no closing credits either. Amy and I were disgusted, but Robbie thought it was so over the top that it was funny. "It's not as if anyone really got killed," he said, "And they scrapped it, didn't they? Besides, it's cool being in on a secret." The video had cost him a lot of money, as the network had gone to great pains to keep this episode hidden from the public.

I wish I wasn't in on the secret. How traumatic it must have been for the cast to lose one of their "family" that way, and for the young girl who played Judy to have her character disposed of in such an exploitative way. I don't hang out with Amy when she goes to Robbie's house anymore.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waldo was hitting Maxine so he was winning!!
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    23125145 wrote: »
    Maxine>>>
    I think she died some years back from cancer. Or it might've been Myra

• suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can't lie, I'm disappointed this thread ended...
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty much every other female on that show >>>>>> Laura. Just goes to show you even the most basic broad can have em simpin. I bet that mouth did tricks though.
    Myra Monkhouse (RIP) > Laura Winslow

Never understood why Urkel was so in love with her average looking ass.

This was a EXTRAORDINARILY BAD casting decision, why would you have a that without question was a point higher than Laura, playing the chick that wanted Steve. ? makes no sense because the casting directors should have realized that John Doe Viewer, (especially those in the target demo for that show,) would have been like why is Urkel ignoring the bad big tittie chick to chase behind a broad that didn't want him. Hell, even Laura's real sister (who also played on the show,) was >>>> Laura.

Urkel was supposed to play the occasional cameo, not take over the show. I truly believe the girl who played Laura was only cast after they had the actress who played the mother was cast because they look alike (same complexion, smile, and juicy lips). I don't think they had the intentions of hiring her for the sole purpose of having a basic looking chick as the love interest of a cameo performer.

And the way writers write these shows, there could have been some sort of undertone where Urkel was hitting Myra but still wanting Laura for the challenge. Myra might have been too easy for him and he allowed her to chase him, while he was chasing Laura without regret. Character-wise, if these characters were real people, he was chasing after the closest thing that posed a challenge, knowing she had a future ahead of her as a decent person, instead of the chick that was P-popping for any n!gga just because, and calling it love. Yes, he'd be knocking the easy chick down just to do it, while he worked on the one he really wanted; and as long as the chick don't turn ? , all is well.

Urkel's character knew what he was doing, always displaying how genius he was, but wanting Laura to see through the cover. He saw something in her he wanted, and was willing to wait until she saw past his exterior. Myra saw Urkel for everything that he was, and didn't care about his geeky personality and that he lusted after another girl. That could have been a turn off to him because he can just disrespect her whenever, or that she lacked something that he he wanted, whatever that was, and he knew that she would never be what he was looking for in a girl. Either she was too easy or she lacked some sort of intellect that he knew Laura had.