Rep your gym game! What's your stats like!

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    my entrepreneur mind makes me wanna start an IC one on one tournament with refs , sponsors, travel coverage to get all of us to the host city, music in the back ground, tournament money for winning it all and all that ? . maybe even start a one on one league somehow. It can the one on one version of the And 1tour or some ? .

you should do that ? .
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Teflon Don you can play me 1 on 1 over @ Roosevelt. I shoot around and play 1 on 1 against people over there (across from Gladys and Benjamin Amos PCS).

come up to hamilton

Ok no doubt I'll hit you up.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woe skull drag anybody in here...connex don't gas yourself g! Lol...anybody out here in Atlanta or houston!
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6"1..play point. Hate shooting. I feel like I'm a creative passer.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 6'1...I play like Wade...slashing, play a lil D, get about 3 assist, can't shoot 3's for ? man...
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I play like Paul Pierce. I'm 6 feet, don't have the greatest handles or the quickest first step but I get buckets. Play guard. I'm fundamentally sound. I'm that ? shooting mid-range jumpers and shooting off the glass.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fundies..

vqCOG.gif

fundies..a crutch for the talentless

Any time you in southern cali ? come see me and Ill slide you that ? work so you can tell the whole IC you lost to the talentless shooter wit the Tim Duncan fundamentals

let me get workout so i can reverse LHD..I was planning on going to cali in November

yeah ill be waitin for you
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/N what actually did happen to Radaman? #SeriousQuestion
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Im by far the best on this board ... i still hoop with college kids to this day. i never turn it up to my A game cause quite a few of them are on scholarship and i'd hate to be the guy who's foot they step on and roll their ankle or some ? . but i suprise my self being able to run with them cats sometimes. im no where near in shape as them so my basketball IQ is everything. i swear they all want me to guard them and vice versa because i give them different looks on O, play honest D, and make them think about what they are doing. they have to play smart with me so its a good mid tempo simulation of the real thing. my best attributes have always been my jumper first and foremost, my basketball iq, then defense 3rd.

id love to cook up some cats on here tho

College kids? If they're not D1, they're wack. Some D2 dudes can hoop/score, but when you really break their game down, you quickly figure out why they didn't go D1. Most of them have huge holes in their games.

... And you can't be the best on this board, when you're out of shape and your defense is your 3rd best attribute. Full court pressure would wear you down in due time, and after that it's fast breaks and cherry picks all day. You can't play against real heads if you're out of shape. It just won't work.

Also, jump-shooters with no handles are easy to guard. That's some white boy ? . Yeah, they don't miss when they're open, but play them tight and they're useless.

i said im not as in shape as they are ... not that im not in shape period

what state do you live in??? .... im bout to find you and cook you
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    lol @ thinking all whiteboys play like they shoot from a rack with no other skillset ..this aint the 50's

and someone please live near connex and humble him , hes the lebron james of his mind

i swear to ? ? yo .....

dont never let me catch one of yall ? at a ball court yo
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Uptownconnexx

said ? the league imma be all i can be and be an illpix mod.
  • 1of1
    Options
    Well you should call out screens.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    my entrepreneur mind makes me wanna start an IC one on one tournament with refs , sponsors, travel coverage to get all of us to the host city, music in the back ground, tournament money for winning it all and all that ? . maybe even start a one on one league somehow. It can the one on one version of the And 1tour or some ? .

you should do that ? .

I got a friend that refs high school and college and I know alotta basketball people from coaches to players and my cousin is even Keith Appling the starting point guard for Michigan State. I was gonna see if I can start something like that locally but since alotta guys on this site actin like they all world and nobody can see em, in a perfect world we could get all the people from this site that can play with all expenses paid hook up a tourny or something with the help from some sponsors
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still can dunk.

Before and after games.

I got that rimgrazer dunk set now..

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im gary payton

when he played for the lakers
  • playmaker88
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Well you should call out screens.

hell yeah aint nothin fun about the back of your head touchin your back when you get crushed on a back pick.. that ? make you wanna murder someone.. and takes your focus off the game because u fear that your ? teammates aint gonna call screens
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you should do that ? .

I got a friend that refs high school and college and I know alotta basketball people from coaches to players and my cousin is even zzz the starting point guard for Michigan State. I was gonna see if I can start something like that locally but since alotta guys on this site actin like they all world and nobody can see em, in a perfect world we could get all the people from this site that can play with all expenses paid hook up a tourny or something with the help from some sponsors

I played against him before. think he going to do sunbathing after college?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
  • playmaker88
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »

you should do that ? .

I got a friend that refs high school and college and I know alotta basketball people from coaches to players and my cousin is even zzz the starting point guard for Michigan State. I was gonna see if I can start something like that locally but since alotta guys on this site actin like they all world and nobody can see em, in a perfect world we could get all the people from this site that can play with all expenses paid hook up a tourny or something with the help from some sponsors

I played against him before. think he going to do sunbathing after college?

Dead

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/0gWxHFMog9w

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    I don't even know what the ? sunbathing is or why my phone would suggest that.
    Sounds like something for someone who is deprived of vitamin D.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    I don't even know what the ? sunbathing is or why my phone would suggest that.
    Sounds like something for someone who is deprived of vitamin D.

Your phone changed the word on you bro?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got tall late, so I basically only have guard skills. I can get boards and defend, but all I have is a fadeaway in the post. Me and the dudes I run with pretty much are fast-breakin everything anyway though. Win or lose, our games are quick as hell
  • 1of1
    Options
    Lmao son in the blue has NO pride. He didn't contest any jumpshots and it's like he barely had the ball.