OLDER video.. but was any of this debunked..

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got no idea as I never followed what went on in this Sandy Hook incident.. This video was a "wtf" moment..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFf5n0xbl08

Comments

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt watch but I know most the conspiracies circled around actors hired by news stations so they could get the first scoop, and then the fact that three men were apprehended and only one was ever brought to the public's attention

I havent heard much else since then though
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only watched a couple minutes of it, but it seems like the video is using child witness testimony to refute the account of events. Witness testimony in general is wildly inconsistent, even more so when the witnesses are children. I mean the first girl could barely verbalize her thoughts, but that's the evidence you're going to use?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    honestly, the bigger "conspiracy" is people waving the ? shirt to pass legislation on the back of this event that, you know, won't really accomplish anything

that said, from the jump a lot of the "conspiracy" about Sandy Hook is more "misunderstandings that happened when this was breaking news"
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only watched a couple minutes of it, but it seems like the video is using child witness testimony to refute the account of events. Witness testimony in general is wildly inconsistent, even more so when the witnesses are children. I mean the first girl could barely verbalize her thoughts, but that's the evidence you're going to use?

I agree. It did go on to speak on there not being photos of the bullet hole etc at the school, which I am not aware if they did or didn't, and some kid that was allegedly dead but wasn't the mother said she wasn't and was later phtographed with Obama.. and few other things..
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? dumb. How in the ? can you come to a logical conclusion but admit you didn't watch the ? ? This attitude is reflective of 90% of the ? who think conspiracies don't exist but too lazy to do any research on them. The minute I saw the same faces popping up under different names (crisis actors) in previous tradegies, I knew all this ? was fake and only meant to put more fear in the publics minds.

Also, the James Holmes in court was CLEARLY not the same person arrested in the the Batman shootings. Photographic evidence is all I need
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking the other week, after all the interweb nerds jumped on that, I never really heard ? about it after that.