AMERICA AFTER OBAMA

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
IC

How do you envision your country after the presidency of Barack Obama on these domains :

Economy
Foreign policy
Black people situation
The Republicans
The Tea party
?

Comments

• Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    The same as before. Republicans going a little far but they will comeback soon
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Say What wrote: »
    The same as before. Republicans going a little far but they will comeback soon

Our french right wing too.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Considering Obama hasn't done a damn thing for Black people for the most part and really America as a whole (Aside from breaking a racial barrier), things will remain the same. Obama has been a, let's be a honest here, dismal failure and not much will be different under a Republican presidency. Obama has been as good a Republican president as I expected him to be for his 2nd term.

He's a ? on medical marijuana, so he obviously doesn't want to see much jobs be created. The healthcare plan doesn't seem too good now considering the weak state of the economy, and many businesses just don't want it. He should've fought for a single payer plan that had massive support in Congress but he didn't want to be radical. He's been a scared president and being real, barely an average to below average president. He's made it harder for the next Black person to become prez one day, smh........
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2013
    On foreign policy, don't get me started.....Obama has a terrible record on foreign policy and like Bush, has helped ruin America's reputation in many parts of the world. Unless you think supporting the illegal spying NSA does across the world, our blood thirsty actions in Afghanistan and blowing up thousands of children and families all over the world are good things. And our apartheid like support of Israel, which has made America look beyond ? up and evil, for good reason, in many parts of the world.

The Tea Party will remain a fringe group and lucky for Democrats, most Republicans are worse then Obama is. Hillary will probably run and win in 2016....hopefully she'll be a better president then Obama cuz Obama has been a terrible president overall. If not terrible, then just blah. ? him
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    @kingablaze

Thnks for that america breaking down
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    hopefully there will be less thread titles IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS at that time
  • kingblaze84
    slickone wrote: »
    America died and it won't ever be the same - thanks mister black man....since you claimed you built America, I guess that gives you the right to DESTROY America...can you say Detroit, Chicago et al.

Are you saying White people haven't done their fair share of destruction and mayhem throughout American history......?
  • kingblaze84
    slickone wrote: »
    kingblazer84

You could've been an mature adult about this heinous crime --- but NO!!!! you couldn't man and say killing innocent people is WRONG....you're to much of a coward. COWARDS!!

What the HELL are you talking about? Of course killing innocent people is wrong, but what does that have to do with this thread fool? And what heinous crime are you talking about??
  • kingblaze84
    Oh I know what Slick is talking about, the case in which two Black teens and a White guy gunned down an innocent baseball player for fun? It was a bad thing obviously and they're gona go to jail for it, as they all confessed to doing the crime, what's the issue here?
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it will be the same.
  • janklow
    @kingblaze84, just for that, if you use all capital letters in a thread title, i am locking the HELL out of it

also, i thought heyslick quit the forum forever?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet by the time he's out of office medical marijuana will be a mandate in 50 states
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    I bet by the time he's out of office medical marijuana will be a mandate in 50 states

Are you serious?
  • kingblaze84
    Slick, why are you being a coward for? You never answered my questions, making you the ? now
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Considering Obama hasn't done a damn thing for Black people for the most part and really America as a whole (Aside from breaking a racial barrier), things will remain the same. Obama has been a, let's be a honest here, dismal failure and not much will be different under a Republican presidency. Obama has been as good a Republican president as I expected him to be for his 2nd term.

He's a ? on medical marijuana, so he obviously doesn't want to see much jobs be created. The healthcare plan doesn't seem too good now considering the weak state of the economy, and many businesses just don't want it. He should've fought for a single payer plan that had massive support in Congress but he didn't want to be radical. He's been a scared president and being real, barely an average to below average president. He's made it harder for the next Black person to become prez one day, smh........

I think that people thought obama would change the black race.. what they can't see, he's really protect the black race in a racist warfare, that most blacks did not see amongst them. In the times when the economy was the toughest if you would have any other racist rednecks in the seat, blacks would be straight in the pits right now.. so obama did sheild the black race from a total collaspe. Those other guys do not have black interest at all. They were strickly coming in to save their kind "only" Those repubs were going to rob straight from the poor mans mouths to save themselves, and rob every black man in the USA, to save this economy.. alot of blacks cant see their fuckery.. nor could they see how obama prevented a total fall of the black man, by running for president and winning at a time like that..
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited October 2013
    This is gov shut down time

Any change in the post presidency future predictions?
  • Sicky Mouse
    Sicky Mouse Members Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
    can't be worse than america after bush.
  • kingblaze84

I think that people thought obama would change the black race.. what they can't see, he's really protect the black race in a racist warfare, that most blacks did not see amongst them. In the times when the economy was the toughest if you would have any other racist rednecks in the seat, blacks would be straight in the pits right now.. so obama did sheild the black race from a total collaspe. Those other guys do not have black interest at all. They were strickly coming in to save their kind "only" Those repubs were going to rob straight from the poor mans mouths to save themselves, and rob every black man in the USA, to save this economy.. alot of blacks cant see their fuckery.. nor could they see how obama prevented a total fall of the black man, by running for president and winning at a time like that..

I hear you and as I've said several times, Obama has done some good. But ironically, Black people were doing better under Bush if you look at poverty and employment numbers. Also, Obama could have done MUCH more for Blacks and Americans in general in several ways. Spending more money at home instead of wasting it overseas killing babies and families in AFghanistan would have helped. Many cities need a bailout right here at home and the homeless and poverty rate is still high, and meanwhile, we spend two billion a week in AFghanistan. Obama being a ? on medical marijuana has not helped, and he needs to tell the federallies to stop persecuting places that have legalized medical marijuana throughout the country. Places are still being raided, and if those places weren't raided (with exception of Colorado and I think Oregon, the feds have promised for now to leave those states alone), the economy would be doing much better in many places right now.

I give Obama credit for being better then most Republicans, especially the ? awful Mitt Romney and Mccain, I know AMerica would be worse in their hands....doesn't mean I'm happy at all with how Obama is doing.
  • janklow
    what they can't see, he's really protect the black race in a racist warfare, that most blacks did not see amongst them.
    so here's an anecdote i would like to share:

remember all the drug arrests in Tulia, TX back in 1999? or the Hearne, TX arrests back in 2000? you know, where being black basically got you arrested for drug crimes? heavily funded by a grant program started in 1998, funded by Bush, Clinton, etc to the tune of about $500 million a year. under Bush II, they finally started cutting funding for this and got it down to about $170 million (still too ? much). despite it being opposed by groups like the ACLU and La Raza and so on, Obama actively campaigned in 2008 complaining about the cuts to this program and got it a $2 billion infusion in 2009.

just an example of something specifically used to hammer minorities that Obama actively campaigned for and could have taken a stand against.
    so obama did sheild the black race from a total collaspe.
    you know, i'm just going to say it: this is the DUMBEST ? statement. the black race survived slavery, Jim Crow, you name it before this generation... but they would have TOTALLY COLLAPSED if not for Obama, guys!

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lemzola wrote: »
    IC

How do you envision your country after the presidency of Barack Obama on these domains :

Economy
    Foreign policy
    Black people situation
    The Republicans
    The Tea party
    ?

Nothing will change, as nothing was ever changed when Obama took office anyway.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    twatgetta wrote: »
    IC

Economy
    Foreign policy
    Black people situation
    The Republicans
    The Tea party
    ?

Nothing will change, as nothing was ever changed when Obama took office anyway.

You seem very pessimistic bruh...
  • Freeman Wize
    Freeman Wize Members Posts: 9
    All U.S. presidents are servants to a centuries old society of international bankers that secretly rule over our nation and government. They are selected by the ruling elite to manage certain affairs for them. The U.S. presidency is but one of the federal government positions that can only be occupied by a puppet of the ruling elite. Their(presidents) chief objective is to carry out orders dictated to them by an unseen hand, orders that always result in new laws/policies/undertakings which expand and protect the power of the ruling class.

No matter the outcome of the next presidential election, you will continue to be a slave of the same group of people that have controlled and manipulated american politics, industry, education, entertainment, and social behavior since its inception.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    @freemanwize

Welcome fellow rookie
    Wishing you the best here.

Good contribution.
  • Freeman Wize
    Freeman Wize Members Posts: 9
    @freemanwize

Welcome fellow rookie
    Wishing you the best here.

Good contribution.

preshate it.
  • janklow
    All U.S. presidents are servants to a centuries old society of international bankers that secretly rule over our nation and government. They are selected by the ruling elite to manage certain affairs for them. The U.S. presidency is but one of the federal government positions that can only be occupied by a puppet of the ruling elite. Their(presidents) chief objective is to carry out orders dictated to them by an unseen hand, orders that always result in new laws/policies/undertakings which expand and protect the power of the ruling class.

No matter the outcome of the next presidential election, you will continue to be a slave of the same group of people that have controlled and manipulated american politics, industry, education, entertainment, and social behavior since its inception.
    alright but let's not do this thing where we post the same thing in multiple threads