THE RELIGION TRIANGLE WAY

Options
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I think that instead of sticking to one religion we must embrace the three Holy books ? has given to us. According to me Jerusalem is a sign that we must go the fusion way instead of the separation one.

What do you think?

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think if there were a ? , he would not have trusted human language to carry his message for all of mankind from then to the future.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    I think that instead of sticking to one religion we must embrace the three Holy books ? has given to us. According to me Jerusalem is a sign that we must go the fusion way instead of the separation one.

What do you think?

I think the more religions the better because to begin with everyman should find his own special way to ? the three major religions are directions to that.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ...but if there is only one way to ? , would you accept it? I'm not saying this as an invite to any beliefs I have, but as a way of showing that the dilemma of religions is not whether there are many ways (or books) to ? , but rather there is one way and the rest are pretenders. And there is nothing particularly wrong with having one way to something...just only when we feel as if our way of life is going to be compromised because of it.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    ...but if there is only one way to ? , would you accept it? I'm not saying this as an invite to any beliefs I have, but as a way of showing that the dilemma of religions is not whether there are many ways (or books) to ? , but rather there is one way and the rest are pretenders. And there is nothing particularly wrong with having one way to something...just only when we feel as if our way of life is going to be compromised because of it.

I think There is one way to ? for each person. everyone believing the same thing in the same way could never happen and people change too much during there lives.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one has a agreement on what is the right path to a deity. Some say Jesus, some say follow the laws exactly, some say it's through the wisdom of Muhummad. Sounds like puppetry. I bet the funniest thing it will be through math that we begin to understand a deity and through honing ourselves and evolving ourselves will we become closer to that godlike being.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    alissowack wrote: »

I think There is one way to ? for each person. everyone believing the same thing in the same way could never happen and people change too much during there lives.

If I am correct, I do see what you mean by ? directing people differently according to where they are in life, but I don't think it means that ? ultimately compromises the way in which people should come to know Him.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one has a agreement on what is the right path to a deity. Some say Jesus, some say follow the laws exactly, some say it's through the wisdom of Muhummad. Sounds like puppetry. I bet the funniest thing it will be through math that we begin to understand a deity and through honing ourselves and evolving ourselves will we become closer to that godlike being.

But the holy CORAN acknowledge and praises the two previous books. According to me the three books are like the morning the afternoon and the evening. In a nutshell they are linked.
    What brings all the mess we see throughout the world is that some people want their religion to be the only one. It is rare to see some muslims in France aknowledge JESUS CHRIST.
    What i do know is that the ? MARY is the most respected and cited woman in CORAN.mplus their is a special prayer for JESUS / ISSA.
    Those people have racialized and politicized religion. If wemwant to end this bafonnery we must going the JERUSALEM STYLE : the man in the center of the three holy books. This triangulation is the GPS to ? imo.